Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Hunter

Interesting. Fingers paused mid-carve, palm smoothing over the marks he'd made. The raven tilted his head somewhat, inquisitive. "Oh really?" He'd like to test that claim, but he was still wiped out and hardly had the energy to go up against one who was similar to him. Something he didn't typically find, if ever. It was a shame, given how perfect he was.

"But your eyes are beautiful." He spoke as if the entire thing made perfect sense. What rational man could disagree? "I'm sure people have told you, but have you ever had someone adore them enough that they would risk taking them?" Surely it was the most romantic thing to do. Surely that kind of dire need was the ultimate appeal to devotion. Affection, lust, love. Different levels of desperation, the top must be the most flattering, right?

He straightened, all eight feet of monstrous form toned with sinewy muscle that was steadily regaining strength. Even with his clothing in tatters (as explosions didn't tend to leave such intact) he still held a very proper posture, hands folding neatly together atop the cat-- human-- in his lap. "Do you want me to see if you'll split in half? Most boys your size always split so badly, they die before the end. Would you?"

User Image
DES

Por la noche, vamos a la corte, porque no soy de tu especie.

========

Des was more than content to stay invisible at the bar and people-watch until he was required to be back at the Ortiaco estate. He preferred to observe, above all other things he could do in a bar – and there were a great many things that Des wasn’t above doing in a bar. As he tapped his dull fingernails on the table and sucked his tongue (a habit that stemmed from hunger), he felt that there was a familiarity to the place that was unsettling. Well, not unsettling, more like unusual. The tavern itself was not familiar to Des, as he had not visited it before, but the surroundings were faintly engraved in his memory. Perhaps it was a pattern on the furniture, the smell of the room, or one of the persons who was enjoying themselves on such a fine eveni-

Oh.

The voice that called out to him from across the room was definitely familiar to Des. Instantly, the fledgling was on his feet, too-blue eyes searching for the source of the voice until they settled on blue locks of hair and a foul mouth.

“Yoru!” Des cried, his expression suddenly reading the utmost excitement. He bounded across the room and, without thinking, launched an affectionate hug around the blue-haired demon’s shoulders. A happy laugh bubbled up from his chest. “Hullo!” he said, dimpling as he drew back a few inches. At the same time, he noticed that Yoru was within close proximity of another patron, one who Des hadn’t seen before. Smiling sheepishly, Des averted his eyes to the floor and chirped out another “hullo”, this one much calmer.

========
User ImageWhat a day, no what a ******** night. Wing grimaced as those fangs dug into her. She cringed every time those fangs pierced her, no matter how often he did it. She made a slight snarl before the pleasure began to set it. Despite the blood of her own body oozing out and pouring into his mouth, she almost got off to feeling his tongue ravishing against her skin and mouth suckling to her flesh. Closing her eyes she used this time to calm herself even more. She was still yearning it, that addiction to kill and feed. It was something Death had placed into each and one of his children, the urge to hunt and grab for the souls that would slide away. Surely enough within minutes her tamper would diminish. She felt the last lick of his tongue, the throbbing pain of holes he embedded were soon healed up. Turning her head slightly she could feel his exhaustion, falling to the ground as though he had just attempted to lift an elephant.

She turned and laid a hand upon his cheek, it was more fleshed out now, much more invigorating than the few seconds he experienced, drained nearly to death. "I'm sorry." She said, she tried her best to not let her limits reach to that stage. And this would be the first for Damascus to realize how scary reapers can be. It was also another reason why many reapers chose not to stick to just one person to feed on. If accidents happen, the repercussions would be fatal to their personal life and emotion. Wing rose and brushed bits of the dirt off of her. She felt her back wedging itself. She felt it, her wings, they were slowly growing back into proper structure. That made her relieved, she didn't want to spend the rest of her time alive walking and running. Flying was one thing she would die if taken away.

"Care for a bath?" She said canting her head over down at him. "I know a pretty nice river, its a bit far but worth getting to." A grin came. Damascus would know he would have to end up hugging onto Wing if it meant to travel. But as mentioned earlier. Wing did not want to be apart of this town for a while.

Invisible Genius

Eyes closed slowly as his cheek was caressed, turning his head slightly to nuzzle the palm of her hand. "Things happen. That is just how it goes. You were worse off than I was, you needed more than normal. There is nothing to be sorry about." He slowly sat up, shaking little bits of dirt and rubble out of his hair, stopping as it made him feel a little dizzy. "And it isn't like you didn't give it back. I would be having more of an issue if you didn't help me out too. I would be a very dead Damascus if you hadn't." He said, chuckling softly, slowly standing and stretching, his back giving a little crack as he did so.

"A bath? That sounds fantastic. Swimming sounds better. I haven't done that in a few years. It's just a bigger bathtub." He said, smiling to his feeding mate. "Lead the way, almighty leader." He teased, already feeling better now that he had something in his stomach. He felt like himself, not one-hundred percent, but close enough for now. He could always take more from Wing later. There was no reason for him not to.
User Image

'Hm? No, actually." Most people found his eyes strange and unnatural. Both were true. Yoru didn't think much of them, though. "And definitely not that much. I'm flattered, though." He said with a smirk.
    The demon began picking at his pointed metal teeth with his sharp metal nails. Compared to Karasu, Yoru was more like a mongrel. He slouched, spoke loudly and had terrible manners. In many ways he was the exact opposite of Karasu.
    Yoru's eyes opened up wide suddenly. Did he just? No, surely he wasn't proposing... The demon laughed. "You're joking." Surely he had to be! "Look. I think you're hot s**t, but I don't bend over." Those days were few and far between. He wasn't drunk, and the guy wasn't his mother. Speaking of his mother, she was the reason he had issues with dominance.
    "You on the other hand... I'd love to shackle you up. And that long hair of yours..." He licked his lips with a black tongue. "I've got the perfect outfit for you."

Yoru was enjoying his little chat with Karasu when... ********. Des was running up to him like a pansy a** girl.
    Yoru didn't like hugs. Yoru wasn't all that fond of Des, either, but he was always good for a ********, so why not? The demon grunted as the boy wrapped his arms around the demon. He immediately pushed a hand against the boy's chest, shoving him away. "Yeah, yeah. Don't get all soft on me. I hate that s**t." He wondered why he even said hi to the kid in the first place. Now he'd have to put up with him. He even felt the need to keep him a safe distance away from Karasu. "What are you, stupid? Sit down." And don't look Karasu in the eye. Jesus. "Scratch that! Get me a bottle of gin. Several." Seriously, he had a problem.

Sparkly Phantom

N o v a

Mood: anxious Song:

User Image
User Image
~ EORCIST ~

" oh really?" he seemed intrigued over the events. He tightened his tie and stretched out his attire until it had the perfect fit, and pulled out his tail through the small hole in his pants. The blonde's hair was still a bit wet, but it would naturally dry. " It seems like you owe me one." he said seering her undress from the corner of his eye but he stared foward. The demon ears twitched hearing her turn on the shower and sat on the toilet. " I see, i despise demons.." the wolf relaxed a bit not feeling as uncomfortable.
" The water too hot?" he asked hearing her gah with a small chuckle. The blonde didn't laugh at her noises, it wasnt funny to him..just seemed very childish, you could practically hear his serious face.

" I'll never be myself again. " he muttered under his breath and walked out into the other room hearing the shower stop. Sitting on the bed he took notice of her scares and burns, the girl certainly had been through a lot. " did demons do that to you?"
turning away from the changing lady, he became anxious, clutching the sheets. " I do owe you an explanation.." he sighed wondering where the blonde should begin. his ears folded back and looked towards Lela.

Vengeful memories returned, they tormented him everyday as if someone was still drinking from an empty, there was no point if nothing was left.
" I'm an exorcist. " wanting to keep things short since it wasn't any of her business, he continued "and one beautiful magical day in a village" he said with sarcasm " a hazadous hag, a witch, re-appeared infront of me. We had been enemies for the longest. She sold her soul to the devil and sent demons after me.. I killed them all and saved the village but the harpie was furious that she couldn't kill me, decided to torment me instead and fused me with a final beast.. a fiery spirit that turned me into what i hated the most. An evil satanic being from hell. She even gave me blonde hair to spite me, knowing how much i disliked blondes..... " he sighed as things became painful for him, his nails growing, tearing through the sheets.

" I turned into a flaming enraged demon and killed all the people in the village, people i loved and protected.....and once they all died i went after that witch, hoping that if i killed her i would regain my orginal self. Sadly i didn't, it was the type of curse only the caster could dispel, but with her dead i had lost everything. I still despised demons and all i knew was the holy bible so i continued with my duties to eliminate foul creatures.....unfortunetly my lastest hunt put a curse on me and hade me stuck as that giant wolf, and that's it." the exorcist looked to the side feeling much more anxious than from the beginning of the story.

Dapper Hunter

"But with hips like those, I think you'd look best bent over." Eyes slid from said hips over the rest of the room, then landed on the bar counter. Now wouldn't that be perfect? It was about the right height, too. And who was that little flower running over with stars in his eyes to-- oh my-- throw himself against Yoru.

Karasu outright chortled. Oh, that's funny. Looked like someone was messy, leaving toys laying around so that they might get minds of their own. The new kid even greeted him with a shy demeanor and this sent him from chortling to giggling, hunched over and wide shoulders shaking. Violets lifted to fix on Yoru, filled with mirth. "Who's this, your lost puppy?"

But before the boy could run off for that gin, the raven slipped his organic dynamite stick in the back of the boy's pants when he turned. "Go feed that to the alley cat out back, while you're at it." Or up your a**. Whichever is preferred.

User Image
DES

Por la noche, vamos a la corte, porque no soy de tu especie.

========

Oh, right. Yoru and Des weren’t super best friends like Des consistently believed.

As he was shoved away, Des easily regained his footing and didn’t lose the beaming grin on his face. He was just that sort of guy; one who was so full of idiotic laughter than he could hardly contain himself. And he liked Yoru. Sometimes, Yoru was nice to him, and those rare times were the ones that made the shoving and name-calling worthwhile. That, and the fact that Yoru knew Des’s first man-crush.

“You do? Pity,” Des said, some attitude coloring his voice as he gave his chin a tiny, defiant lift. “I thought you enjoyed young things throwing themselves at you.” He smiled again, this time with a smidgen of coyness while he crossed his arms over the front of his jacket. Yoru could be as abrasive and shitty as he wanted, but that didn’t make Des like him less. It was a win/lose situation. Futile. Absolutely stupid.

“I’ll get your whatevers,” he piped, dimpling again and turning on his heel to saunter away. He felt something akin to a stick being shoved down the back of his pants, which he quickly yanked out with a sharp inhale of surprise. After staring at the offensive object for a few seconds, he gingerly set it down on a nearby table, gave its owner a wide-eyed look of fearful and sure avoidance, then darted off on his way.

All greetings aside, he was now curious enough to take a few looks here and there around the tavern. Des looked about behind the bar, trailed his hands over the dirty walls, tried to peer through the filthy windows and otherwise made himself dizzy with the intake of new things. That, and he was still hungry. Thinking that there would be something – wine, or meat, perhaps – in the kitchen, Des slunk past the doorway, only to find that he would not be alone in the room.

There was a woman and a man. Or so they seemed. Everyone in the world seemed to have something strange going on with them nowadays.

Des stood awkwardly in the doorway for a moment, lips parted in the beginnings of an “oops” before he smelled it. The scent of blood, or the scent of a freshly-healed wound. His eyes went straight to the woman, pupils going large and his mouth filling with saliva. He kept himself in check, though, snapping his jaw shut and swallowing hard before choking out a strangled “S-Sorry. I didn’t-… Is there any… anything bloody in here?”

Stupid question.

“I mean. Wine,” he blurted out, and if he were capable of truly blushing, he would have.

========

Dangerous Lunatic

R A N
L O C A T I O N // Karasu's lap, en route to the floor xxx S T A T U S // There are no words for such humiliation

User Image
Voices.

Warmth.

The familiar scents and sounds of a room he knew. Dust, dirt, rust, grime. Booze. Lots of booze. But the low, sluggish beat like a pulse in his ear wasn't familiar. And he couldn't place the scent through which all others filtered, heated, foreign. Disturbing. Something like a spiderweb brushed his shoulder and made him twitch. Brows knit, eyes cracked open.

Bright. "Nngh." Too bright. And drafty. And-- "Nn..ah!" Painful. [********] Everything hurt. Limbs were stiff and spine ached, headache throbbing behind bloodshot eyes. They lifted heavily under lashes to stare at the tops of shoes he didn't recognize. Shoes that weren't his. Someone was sitting in front of him.

Jingle.

And he was sitting on someone else. Jinglejing. Coiled, actually. Oddly. Like a feline.

Jinglejingle.

Had someone collared a stray? "Th-- fumngnh," the question faded into a groan as hand flew to the sting on his hip, only to come away sticky. Forehead sank to press against the top of someone's thigh with a hiss.

Someone's thi--

Ran bolted upright. He probably struck Karasu in the jaw if the raven's reflexes weren't up to snuff. Eyes were wide, wild with newly dumped adrenaline. Dull nails scraped along the too-large lap of the monster so he might pitch himself over the arm of the chair and die, just die right then and there.

Jinglejinglejinglejinglejingle--

The best worst part? Toda. Toda and pack of rainbow underwear he'd bought Ran a few days ago. They were cheap, he'd justified. And why should Ran have cared? It's not as if he had anyone to impress, anyone to ********, anyone to wow when he drawers were dropped.

Except, you know.

The whole goddamn bar.
User ImageWing merely had stood up to stretch, she knew Damascus wouldn't refuse the offer because, they both knew the shower would not be enough to wash away everything on them. At least the river would be more thorough, slowly taking away the eroding flesh and scum. The dark haired woman once again began to weave her fingers through her hair. She grew almost annoyed to see it become tangled with bits of whatever it was that was stuck in the strands. She didn't want to know. However she shortly replied to Damascus's comment.

"It'll be about a fifteen minute flight." She replied, her red orbs soon flickering back to him. He looked so filthy and Wing was just about the same. Covered from the debris of the previous explosion and rotting blood. The reaper would be sure to scrub her body away, until the new baby skin turned red enough.

"Anything you want to get from the hotel before lea--"

The sounds of incoming presence paused the reapers voice.

She turned to where the kitchen entrance was known to be and there, her eyes laid upon a rather young male. He was an unknown face and the only thing Wing cared about was if he was a raven. For some reason the reaper did not like her bird relatives. It was only recently known fact because of Karasu.

"..anything bloody in here?”

Wing canted her head, her long bangs would curtain from her shoulders, she paid much more attention to his mouth again as he spoke for something was off. Ah yes, fangs. They were just like Damascus only but cleaner and more thinned. This was probably a new born to the night.

Laying a hand on her hip she would swing her other hand gesturing out to the kitchen, that was either demolished or burnt down. "Unfortunately little one, all the wine that used to be in here is gone." She eyed back at Damascus, wondering if he knew the vampire boy. Edging her eyes back to the male her eyes darted to his temptation for blood. It was a bad situation for the kid, Wing was a reaper. She fed on the living for their life force. It was said that if vampires took blood from a reaper, the taste was more than ecstasy, only due to the mere fact that it tasted like life itself, something the vampires had long lost. Or that was what Damascus would have described it as. She adjusted for a moment before adding on.

"Are you thirsty?"

That was a tricky question.

Timid Explorer

Obeying the laws of nature doesn't require much; generally, you take what you can get. Fish have gills, and they swim. Horses have legs, and they run. Birds have wings, and they fly.

NOPE, not today; bugger off, Mother Nature.

Smokey strode down the sidewalk--that is to say, he somehow moved across the pavement in a half-sprawling and half-stomping fashion in a frustratingly rebellious effort to fit the entirety of his scaly mass on the pedestrian walkway and not on the street. His peridot wings restlessly shuffled on his back, protesting their unnecessary lack of use somewhere in the back of his mind. A continuous puff of gray trailed behind him, like a proud flag boldly announcing the stupidity of his current endeavor. His tail, though also lagging behind, was not so noble in comparison, as it was rather like the unsightly trail of toilet paper dragged along by the shoe of some poor, unsuspecting visitor to the loo.

His graceful gait eventually brought him to another curb, whereupon he decided to continue this spontaneous streak of unorthodox action by turning into the alley. Indeed, the dragon was pleased with himself for mixing it up, though it seemed fate was intent on returning the favour. Intelligent scarlet eyes regarded the girl carefully, and he gave a wary snort.

Salutations.

Even as the single word of thought was silently sent Nadine's way, the mythical lizard and his perpetual cloud of smoke soon followed, his steps bringing him but a few metres away from her.
User Image

"Who's this, your lost puppy?"
    His eyes snapped back to Karasu. Oh, he was just so clever. [******** you." He spat out, accompanying his words with his middle finger. "He's... still in training." He said with a shrug of his shoulders. Des was a special case. He was a friend of a friend of Yoru's. Friend... Yoru was sometimes surprised that he had a select few of those. Anyways, he wasn't allowed to hurt Des as much as he wanted to. Although, he made that promise some time ago. Wherever Li was now, he certainly wasn't looking out for Des. So why should Yoru?
    He turned his gaze back over to Des, who was also in a joking mood. He rolled his eyes. "Yeah, you're funny." If he weren't in a mood because of Karasu's teasing, he might have even laughed.

His eyes darted back to Karasu. "I didn't think you were capable of laughing." He said honestly. He had to admit, the man was more attractive when he laughed like that, even if it was at his own expense. "You better take a better look at these hips." He announced, pointing at his groin and thrusting upwards. "They're best at ********. Mother didn't raise a girl." Even though she often treated him as such... in certain situations... "What's your name, anyways? ******** it, it doesn't matter. Princess suits you just fine. Or maybe... Kitten? Spike? Fluffy? I gotta be getting close..." Sometimes, Yoru was just an idiot. A total jack a**, but still an idiot.

Dapper Hunter

The pup looked appropriately offended and Karasu gave a single, slow bat of his lashes at the boy. Ran's skull clanked into his chin, though the metal of the mask would more likely do the redhead damage than the raven. He allowed the human to tumble inelegantly from his lap, peering over the arm of the chair. He was still anticipating the man's awareness of why exactly he was jingling. A sidelong glance drifted to Yoru as claws sank into Ran's hair, snagging a handful. Don't run off, yet. I've waited all day for you.

"Yoru." Head tilted. "To come upon the evening. The night. Dependable. Your name has many translations." Talons scraped the scalp of his captive and he tightened his grip on those red locks to pull the man into his lap again. Or smash his face against the chair arm. Whichever was easier.

"Karasu. A very simple name. It means raven."

Dapper Hunter

4,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
Look into my eyes...

~~Motel Room~~

A bark of laughter sounded out at his remark for owing him one, “Please, who turned you back into a functional two legged man?” she couldn’t stop smiling at his mild cockiness.
“I see, i despise demons...” his comment confused her greatly but she remained silent while she listened to him talk.

Her pain was flushing throughout her arm; it pulsed with heat, “Oh, just the burn. I’m alright.” And she continued showering. When she walked back out into the room he saw the scars, “these? Heh… well this.” Pointing to her arm, “is from you Mr. Fiery nuzzle. And these,” tracing along the scratches, “were from some hooker I had to put in her place. The rest of them were, yeah, technically from a demon. But they were mutual. I don’t have a problem with demons as long as they aren’t tearing me apart…” she gave him an awkward grin while she thought about her limbs being ripped off. Yikes!
Was it just here or when he clutched the sheets like that and laid his ears back he was the damnest cutest thing in the world? Lela didn’t find many things cute, but he was just adorable… yes that is the word. Buff and adorable.

Shaking off that thought she listened to his story but froze what she was doing when he said he killed his entire village. “Did they all burn… to death? Or, eh…” she thought about her own tribe, and what she had done. “I can understand your pain… in more ways than you know.” Her face was solemn.

Blinking the though away with a hard squeeze she looked into his eye, “shouldn’t we go get something to eat? I am sure your starving and I am famished.” Seeing as both of them were ready, she stood and opened the door as if to beckon him to step out into the street.

Feel the darkness pull you in...

Anxious Ladykiller

IT'S A ******** DRAGON.

Nadine had been so busy with other things she'd forgotten all about the dragon. The pretty girl that Red hadn't ******** had pretended to fight this dragon, hadn't she? For an agonizing moment, she couldn't remember its name, could only remember that it was not Puff.

“Smokey,” she recalled, green eyes wide, even as she blew smoke from her cigarette out flared nostrils. “I remember you. You were gentlemanly.” For the few moments she had seen it, anyway. She paused, realizing that it had not spoken, recalling the last time. “You're not a mind reader, are you?” she asked suspiciously, eyes narrowing. Her normal defense against mind readers was to think about genitals until they got uncomfortable and stopped, but that wasn't really an option right now.

She didn't know a lot about dragons. Her limited knowledge of animals and things animal-like all came from reading biology textbooks as a small child, and those had all related to the mundane. That hadn't stopped her very-young self from wanting a dragon of her very own, but that was probably normal. What six year old didn't want to ride a dragon into battle, to burn down the castle and take the prince and princess and marry them both in a polygamous ceremony to become SuperKing of Everyone-Does-What-I-Say-Now?

Maybe that was why she wasn't as scared as she rightfully ought to have been. Or maybe she was just so glad to have something to focus on that she was as grateful as if he'd done it on purpose.

“I'm Nadine, by the way.” She paused, and added for the first time in a long time, “Nadine Pascal-Said.”

If she was going to be friends with a dragon, it should probably know how she would someday be addressed as SuperKing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff