Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
†.:ⓀⒶⓎⓉⒺ ⒶⒹⓇⒶⓈⓉⒺⒶ :.†

User Image
...Keep your enemies close...

Kayte had awakened hours ago and was now swimming laps in the pool. She couldn't take being inactive much more lately, it left her alone with her thoughts which always seemed to take over. She was surprisingly sober at the moment, having gone from her apartment straight to the pool.

Her plan had failed though, because even though she was doing something, she was still alone, which upon realizing this, her mind had gone straight to Landon. Of course it had. She'd tried lately to keep him from her mind as she did her best to give him the time and space that he'd requested of her, but that didn't help her. It made her miss him all that much more. And so now she was swimming and thinking of Landon and now regretting not dulling her mind before hand with a drink. Perfect.

Kayte is wearing: This

...And your lovers closer...

[[OoC: ]]

With: no one

Shirtless Citizen

User Image

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-His reflect began to disappear as the steam took over the mirror. He had had a long hard day working on the exterior of the building. Fixing and tinkering mostly with the windows that had been broken by the chaos that had happen about a week ago. Landon slicked his greasy hair back as he turned away from the mirror. He stepped into the shower and leaned propped himself with one hand against the wall. The water cascading over his head was very refreshing. It wasn’t long before thoughts of Kayte begun to flood his mind.-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shirtless Citizen

User Image

God, she is beautiful. Mysterious. He wanted to know her better, infact… he had decided it was time to try and get to know her better.
- He shut off the water that had gone cold and wrapped a towel around his waist. Landon grabbed a pair of clean pants and threw on a day-old hoodie. Time to find Kayte and relax a bit he thought to himself. He headed down the stairs toward the bar.

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
†.:ⓀⒶⓎⓉⒺ ⒶⒹⓇⒶⓈⓉⒺⒶ :.†

User Image
...Keep your enemies close...

Kayte was still swimming. Her thoughts refused to settle down. One more lap she told herself. She was pruny and her arms were tired but her mind kept flashing back to Landon and the battle and to the confrontation that had had him walking away. She'd completed her lap. One more. She kicked off the wall and started again. She wasn't going fast anymore, now it was just keeping her busy. She had to talk to him, but what would she say? What could she say? He'd been the one who said he needed time and space. So who was she to rush him?

She finally stopped mid lap, her arms unable to swim anymore no matter how much she wanted to. She simply stood there, her arms at her sides and her back to the door as she stared off through one of the fogged windows to the snowy scene outside. Her mind was no calmer than when she'd started she was hopelessly sober so there was no fog in her mind to keep some of her minds wandering suppressed. She lifted her hand out of the water and a glass appeared in it. At least that was something she could help. She lifted the glass of whiskey to her lips and downed it all in two gulps with a hiss as the fiery liquid worked its way down her throat. After a wave over the glass it disappeared and she again started swimming, urging her body to go along with her for one more lap.

Kayte is wearing: This

...And your lovers closer...

[[OoC: ]]

With: No one

Landon McKat

Gracious Millionaire

5,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

User Image

The twins returned to the Inn. They had been gone fore quite some time now, getting things in order for their prolonged stay here. They carried two duffel bags a piece and were obviously tired from the trip. They didn't stay downstairs for long, heading straight for their rooms to drop of the bags and clean up. It didn't taking long before they were back though the place seemed empty. "Hmm, looks like we have the place to ourselves." Bryan commented. Josh looked around and seeing nobody present, hopped over the bar and proceeded to fix up their drinks. "Wonder where they went? Maybe we missed another battle.." Bryan laughed quietly. "Seph better not be keeping all the fun for himself." He joked, as Josh handed him his drink.

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Đovienya Ňikolov

...You are what you love...

==========

Dove made her way down the stairs with a bit of a yawn. She'd quietly crept out of Sephs room and back to hers to shower and change beforehand leaving her shoulder length blue black waves still a bit damp. She had been thinking about what it was that they had going on between them. It had been a while since she spent the night aone, but neither had made the arrangement exclusive. Hell, she didn't even keep spare clothes in his room.

She rounded the corner into the bar and gave a smile as the twins seemed to be settling in nicely. She took a seat at the bar and unzipped her hoodie to reveal her purple cami decorated in skulls. It was tacky yes, but she was out of clean clothes again. "So how'd you two fare after the battle?" She asked, realizing this was the first time she'd seen the two since then.

==========

...Not who loves you...

Dovienya is wearing: This

[[OoC: I think this is the first time Dove has been alone with the twins, I'll leave it up to you to decide if they still know each other.]]
With: The twins

x_Bryan_Gray_x

Gracious Millionaire

5,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kayte Adrastea

User Image

User Image

Bryan turned his head as Dove entered, looking back to his brother. "We're no worse than before it started, what about you? Seems like you handled yourself pretty well." Josh asked as he finished his own drink. "Can I get you anything?" He offered, leaning against the counter. "Yeah, I noticed the room y'all were in. Actually I ran right past it, would have stopped to help but seem like y'all had everything under control and Josh needed my help." "I didn't need anything." Josh mumbled under his breathe.

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Đovienya Ňikolov

==========

She grinned and gave a nod "Glad to hear it. I really didn't do much. Kayte really stepped up in there when it came down to it. And then Landon coming to help was a godsend." She said with another grin as she realized she hadn't seen either one of them for a minute. She made a mental note to ask Kayte how the situation between them was going. "I'll have a beer." She said to Josh.

She looked to Bryan and grinned again. "No worries babe, we all made it out okay. Kayte had a secret escape plan." She said with a laugh. She hadn't even seen the move coming at the time and was surprised. She would never forget the look on those thugs' faces as they flew out the window. "I'm glad to see that you guys decided to stay for a bit. It's nice to have a few more faces around here."

==========

...Not who loves you...

[[OoC:]]

x_Bryan_Gray_x

Gracious Millionaire

5,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kayte Adrastea

User Image

User Image

Josh got her beer while she talked. "Hmm an escape plan.. We should start planning those." Josh said with a smile. "We'd have to start planning first." Bryan replied taking a drink of his whiskey. "So, what brought you here? I can understand some of the people, it's a haven of sorts... Don't get me wrong, you just don't seem like the adventuring, warrior types you'd normally find." Josh would have asked the same thing, though probably a little nicer. "We've all got our reasons, Bryan, quit being so nosy." Shaking his head he began to look around the bar, seeing what they had available.

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
x_Bryan_Gray_x

User Image

Đovienya Ňikolov

==========

She returned Josh's smile before turning toward Bryan. She paused for a moment before answering, accepting the beer and taking a quick swig. "It's true, aside from camping I'm not really one for a lot of adventure seeking. As for what brought me here, the weather mostly. I live on my bike, the weather was a bit rough so I pulled in for the night only to find out the next morning that this is Kayte's place. The two of us go back a bit."

She explained. It was true she wasn't one to seek out adventures, though they seemed to find her a lot lately, usually attached to a man, she realized with a small grin. "I promised her I'd at least stay through the winter and see where I am then. But I'll probably move on unless I've got a reason to stay." She took another pull from the bottle and set it on the counter in front of her before looking between the two of them, "What about you guys?"

==========

...Not who loves you...

Gracious Millionaire

5,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kayte Adrastea

User Image

User Image

Bryan looked over at Josh who, was listening but distracted by cleaning up. Josh was more the talker and Bryan sighed quietly. "We were just passing by really. Decided to stop in for a drink and rest for a day or two. After the attack we decided to stick around for a while longer.: He took another drink, looking down at the contents. "This Inn reminds us of an old place we once called home." A faint smile spreading across his lips and the memories. Josh had finished what he was doing to hear Bryan talking. Without a word he fixed his brother another drink and placed it next to the half empty glass he already had. "But this is now and it looked like y'all could us a hand so here we are." He said before finishing his current drink and sliding it to Josh.

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
x_Bryan_Gray_x

User Image

Đovienya Ňikolov

==========

"Funny how things work out isn't it?" She replied. "One night turns into two, and before you know it you've moved in." She smiled before picking up her beer again. she crossed one denim clad leg over the other as she rested her arm on the back of her chair. "We're glad you're here. Not just because you're useful in battle." She said with a grin and a wink before lifting the bottle to her lips again.

==========

...Not who loves you...

Gracious Millionaire

5,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kayte Adrastea

User Image

User Image

Josh looked to Dove after her comment. "Hey if you're glad he's here, you're more than welcome to keep him.. Either that or you got hit in the head pretty hard during the fight." Bryan glared playfully at his brother. "I'm not that bad." He replied before looking back to Dove. "We'll probably stick around for a while.. Yeah well I have other uses too." He said his last comment without thinking and laughed quietly, covering his face. "You know what I meant." Josh rolled his eyes. "What my brother is saying is.. If you need anything just let us know.. Despite not being too bright, he's pretty handy." Correcting his brother was quite fun for him.

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
x_Bryan_Gray_x

User Image

Đovienya Ňikolov

==========

She laughed at Josh's upset. "I meant that toward the both of you." She just gave her head a shake as she watched the two of them. She raised an eyebrow at Bryan's comment and just grinned before looking back to Josh. "Got it." She laughed at his correction as she took another swig of her beer. "Good to know. And same to both of you. I mainly work the bar, but I have as much power as Kayte does so let me know if you need anything as well." She finished off the beer and slid the empty to the side. "Beer me."

==========

...Not who loves you...

Gracious Millionaire

5,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kayte Adrastea

User Image

User Image

Josh grabbed her another beer, setting it down in front of her. "Looks like we're co-workers than." Josh commented, stating the obvious. "So, I take it you and Seph are close? Not to pry or anything, he seems like a good man." Bryan asked, mostly just out of general curiosity. Josh just shook his head, going about cleaning up the small mess they had made.

::. Sorry, drawing a slight blank on this one. .::

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces