Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Hunter

User Image
Seph looked over to Kayte and chuckled, "Why hello there, I think I'll have some mulled wine and five bowls of dumplings," he said before he listened to her next comment and chuckled once more. It was true that him and Dove had been spending a lot of time together, and he wasn't entirely sure just what that meant at that particular moment. None-the-less he gave a chuckle, "You and me used to be the same way so no complaining," he joked as he stretched out his arms.

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
†.:ⓀⒶⓎⓉⒺ ⒶⒹⓇⒶⓈⓉⒺⒶ :.†

User Image
...Keep your enemies close...

"Can do." She said with a smile as she stepped into the kitchen for a minute and gave Cook the order. She came back a moment later and got him his wine. She grinned and gave a nod at his next remark. "Fair enough. And who said I was complaining?" She asked raising an eyebrow before taking a sip of her glass. She heard Cook calling for her and she disappeared into the kitchen again and returned with his dumplings.

Kayte is wearing: This

...And your lovers closer...

[[OoC: ]]

With:

Eloquent Hunter

User Image
Seph chuckled and placed a hand over his heart with a feigned hurt expression, "So you don't miss me, I am truly hurt," he joked with a chuckle before lifting his mulled wine and raised it to her before taking a sip of the contents. He could smell the dumplings as they finished and when Kayte returned with them he gave her a bright smile, "Thank you very much." With that he began to munch of the dumplings.

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

User Image

She laughed and took another sip "if you want to take it that way. I don't recall saying that either." She said before moving to take a seat beside him. "So, do you like her?" She asked with a grin giving his shoulder a nudge. Now it was her turn to be nosy, she didn't get the chance to often. She'd been watching the two and they seemed to be hitting it off more than she and Seph had.

With:

Eloquent Hunter

User Image
Seph nodded to her. She had pinned him down in her logic. She was a crafty one she was. But no matter, there were dumplings afoot and he would not let them go to waste. So as she asked her question he was eating them, "Of course I like her," he said clearly not getting the hint that she had put into her question. Then again he was not one for subtleties, as direct as the question was he had no idea what people meant by the question of like or dislike. Then again on his world, there was no time for subtleties, just actions.

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

User Image

She gave him a knowing look before turning back to her glass. "Alright then." She said before taking a sip. She then quickly turned on her stool to face him. "How much?" She asked, knowing she was probably overstepping her boundaries, but she felt like she wouldn't be a good friend if she didn't ask. She wouldn't be upset if he declined to tell her, a little disappointed, but not upset.

With: Seph

Eloquent Hunter

User Image
Seph sipped at his wine as he finished his second bowl with little effort before Kayte asked her question. He pondered the question for a bit before coming up with an answer, "Well enough I suppose. I don't usually hang around those I dislike for very long," he said still not understanding the question, "How much do you like her?" he asked thinking this was some kind of strange ritual reguarding how much a person was liked.

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

User Image

At this point, she burst into giggles. "I see." She said in between. Once she finally got control of herself again, she grinned. "I love her like a sister." She said before laughing again. Maybe she wasn't being forward enough, but she'd give him a few more minutes before she came outright with it. She instead turned to her glass and took another swig of it before turning on her chair to face forward again.

Eloquent Hunter

User Image
Seph was not entirely sure why she was giggling and looked to her with a quirked eyebrow as he ate his dumplings. What did he say that was funny? Was it the jokes he made earlier, because he was pretty sure those jokes were funny when he told them, "Did I say something funny?" he asked through a mouthful of dumplings before sipping at his wine to wash them down.

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

User Image

She just reached out and gave his shoulder a pat. "Kind of." She said with a grin. She stayed quiet for a minute before quickly turning on her chair again. "Have you told her you like her yet?" She asked again lifting her glass. "I mean she knows you must like her at least a little, but you guys haven't slept alone since the first night you met." She waved a hand over her glass before taking another sip of it. She knew Dove wouldn't be the one to come outright and say it, last time she'd done that, it had not gone exactly as planned. That had also been the reason she'd stayed away from the male gender. Until Seph.

Eloquent Hunter

User Image
Seph tilted his head slightly. He got the feeling that something was afoot, "I'm pretty sure she does, why wouldn't she?" he asked before finishing yet another bowl of dumplings. He was not entirely sure just where this was going. Why ask all kinds of weird questions?

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

User Image

She just looked at him with a weird look on her face before laughing again. "Alright, this is like pulling teeth," She said with a shake of her head, her grin remaining on her face. "Do you have plans in the future to make it more serious? More...exclusive?" Her eyebrow rose and she leaned in a bit more as she again lifted the glass and took a big gulp.

Eloquent Hunter

User Image
Seph quirked an eyebrow at her comment. What was like pulling teeth? What was she talking about? When she finally asked him her question reguarding him making his and Dove's relationship more of a relationship and less of a friends with benifits he started to think a bit more seriously about the questions she had asked him. It took him some time, and the rest of his dumplings, before he came up with an answer, "I suppose that depends on how she feels reguarding the situation," he said before finishing his wine and tilting his head towards her once again, "Is that was this was about? You could have just said so."

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

User Image

As he finally answered the question, she laughed again. "I wasn't expecting it to take so long for you to figure out what I was talking about." She said with a grin and another nudge to his shoulder. "so do you plan on having this talk with her anytime soon?" She asked, again turning to face forward and taking another sip of her drink.

Eloquent Hunter

User Image
Seph frowned slightly at her comment and then again at her question. He had not been in a serious relationship in almost twenty years, he was not exactly up to snuff on that kind of stuff, but then again, with how foreward he regularly was, he supposed that it would not be that hard of a subject for him to bring up. Then again, there was also a lot going on in his life as well, "Is now really the best time for that. As it stands I'm a target and about to get myself involved in a fight that most likely will take my life. I don't think I could do that another person," he said as he rest an elbow on the bar counter and then his chin on the palm of the same hand.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff