Skoneit
Gypsy • Fragmented • Forgotten

User Image
My Song of the Day
XXXXXX What am I Wearing
XXXXXX Who am I With

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

She scanned what she could make out in the room before her; still, silent shadows. The evening light was fading, making it harder for her to see the shapes and colors around the room. Her sight had been like this sense she could remember; but how far back she could actually remember was subject to change now a days.

She had no memories past that day, the day she met the man with the smooth voice and deep red eyes. And how long ago that was she didn't recall. Time and the days seemed to slip away from her. She saw no need in keeping it. After all it wasn't like there was anyone who expected her showed up somewhere on a certain date, she had no job no family that she knew of she was alone with only the girl from her nightmares to keep her company. And she didn't even know her name..

She could hear the voices in the room above her; two males sharing an affectionate moment. Hardly anything slipped her hearing now a days and she just passed it off as she carefully pressed farther into the bar, bare paws outstretched before her so she didn't hit anything. As she went about her way one might not even notice she could hardly see what was in front of her face.

She elegantly past the tables and chairs slipping through her own world just as the shadows did. Graceful and calmly. Once she got close to the bar she reached out her clawed hand, feeling out for the counter before finding a seat. Quietly she would wait; she hated bothering others she there she sat waiting to see if someone would come down.

• ✿ • ✿ • ✿ • ✿ • ✿ • ✿ • ✿ • ✿ • ✿ • ✿ • ✿ • ✿ •

Thirteenth Knight

User Image
User Image

User Image

There was no sound as the male appeared, lights flickering as shadows swarmed to a dark corner of the tavern. A pair of red eyes opened, the male walking out of the shadows and looking around him before his eyes set on the woman at the counter. Walking over to her, he stretched out his body, his boots making a soft thump with every step, the metal chains that hung from his wrist and neck bindings clinking as his body moved, making his way closer to her. Before he was completely over where she was, he began to speak. "Hello, my dear. How are you doing, today?" he asked, smiling as he sat down near her, giving her a slight nod, despite knowing that she wouldn't be able to see it.

"It's been a while since I've seen you, so I thought that I would check in on you. How have things been? Have you been doing well?" he asked, making small and simple conversation.

User Image
User Image

Jax Phandara {Bartender}

"Bigger on the inside." Brown orbs swept over her surroundings as Jax made her way inside. In the span of a few seconds she had gathered and identified every exit, weapon, and resident in the room. There was no threat here. At least not yet which she was happy about considering she didn't want to spend her first day of work in a fight. Closing the door her attention was turned to the man and women at the bar. "Welcome to the Last stop..I'm Jax and I'm your bartender. What can I get you?" There was no use in sitting around waiting for the owner to show himself when there was people to be attended to,"

(no one panic! My replies will be longer once i'm home. )

Blazing Wildcat

Skoneit

User Image
My Song of the Day
XXXXXX What am I Wearing
Gabriel, Jax Who am I With

User Image

The movement of the shadows caught her attention, for that was all she could see as her dimed sight shot over to the corner where they gathered. The familiar sensation came over her as the man appeared and before he even began to approach her she saw then; the deep red hues pierced through the darkness that her world became. She felt her ears drop a bit as he came closer, the sound of his boots echoed in his head. What was he doing here? What else did he want to take from her?

She couldn't remember what it was she had traded for her sight but she knew the last time there path had crossed.. She had lost a big part of herself. When he finally spoke she felt herself straighten, her ears twitching a bit; Check in on me? Now why would he do that.. She wasn't really sure what to say, she didn't even know how long it had been. Time was nothing to someone when they had no place to be. "I- Uh..." She paused turned her head to his general direction.

Truth was there wasn't much to say. After she woke up with him over her, his words echoing in her head all she could do was trust what he had told her... Which wasn't much. Scared, alone and unable to see anything other than blurred shapes and shadows and all she could see was those eyes... And with that he had left as soon as he had came, or at least that was what she remembered. It hadn't taken her long to get used to her new found 'disability' her other sense quickly picked up the slack.

"Well I have a feeling you have your ways of knowing.." Just as she spoke she heard the door open and the women walked in. Fogged over hues turned, purely of of courtesy for the women who was now addressing her. "Evening miss! I'm sorry I didn't realize anyone was here I just sat myself" She smiled a bit unsure if that was really ok. "Just some tea if you would please, any will do"

Nina Phandara
OOC Its ok hun, sorry it took me so long to respond; my day off was full of running around. And this post kinda is blah, trying to get into this character again..

Bebop Rocksteady

Thirteenth Knight

User Image
User Image

User Image

Gabriel smiled at the feline woman, despite her standoffish attitude. He could understand her reaction to him, but dismissed it. "Relax, I'm not here to cause trouble. I simply wanted to see how you were doing. I know it hasn't exactly been easy, since we last met, but I wanted to see if you were alright." he said, holding his hands up to show that he meant no harm. When the new woman entered and began taking their order, he waited for the feline woman to finish her request before making his. "Water will be fine for me, for now. Thank you." he said, giving her a smile and a nod of his head.

He knew that there would be some hostility towards him from the woman, but he wasn't here to cause problems. His intentions were purely harmless, simply intending to do what he had said. "Would you prefer if I'd left? I know that I'm not exactly the person you want to see, right now, but I promise you that my intentions are peaceful."

User Image

Nina Phandara

Sugared Cyanide
User Image

Jax Phandara {Bartender}

A short nod was given before she slipped behind the bar. Every bottle and container being categorized as it was scanned over in her searched for the collection of tea. Did the cat women want hot tea or cold? Returning her gaze to the women she offered a short smile. It seemed as something nice and relaxing might do the other some good. Just to be on the safe side though..,"hot or cold tea? and for you sir..do you want bottled, tap, bubbled, flavored, iced or..hot water?"

Blazing Wildcat

Skoneit

User Image
My Song of the Day
XXXXXX What am I Wearing

User Image

Skoneit's attention was drawn back to the bartender as she asked if she wanted hot or iced. She blink a few times tilting her head as she thought on the subject. Did she prefer hot or iced? Did she even like tea to begin with? Her ears dropped for a moment as a look of worry came over her darkened face. "Hot I suppose.." She said hesitantly. Hot tea was supposed to relax you wasn't it? And at the moment relaxation might be just what she needed.

She smiled briefly to the women before speaking again. "I'm sorry, it must seem odd to for someone to walk into a bat and order a tea" She laughed softly resting her chin in the cup of her palm as she placed her elbow firmly on the counter. "Please excuse my rudeness, its been a rather trying few months for me" Well at least she assumed it was months. "My name is Skoneit, is this your place ma'ma? She couldn't see her in detail but she took in her shape, the sound of her voice an the air she put into the room.

Her ears twitched as her attention turned to Gabriel, blindly she turned once again catching his deep red hues as the pierced through the shadows and shapes of her hindered sight. His tone was almost soothing as he went on but his concern seemed to confuse her. She barely remembered when they first met but she got the impression he didn't take much interest past the exchange part of the meeting... So why was he checking in on her. It seemed odd.

"And why are you so interested in my well being..?" Her question was hesitant but she was starting to relax a bit. After all what more could one take he already had her sight after all there wasn't anything else she had of interest; not that she knew of anyways.

Nina Phandara

Bebop Rocksteady

User Image

Jax Phandara {Bartender}

"That's a beautiful name..though i can not find meaning or origin in my data base. Are you from this planet?" Puzzled Jax walked along the bar so that she was standing before the other women. Wondering if she got a closer look she would somehow recognize her and yet...no matter how many times she scanned or searched nothing came up. At least not by that name," It's a pleasure meeting you. I'm Jax..the new bartender. I haven't met the owner yet but I believe that you are allowed to order anything you like Ms. Skoneit considering there seems to be no rules against it. You don't seem to be below this planets age limits to indulge yourself in a stronger drink. If you decide that is what you want though i can happily list a variety of hot teas and beverages that you might like..If I might be so bold..might i suggest a nice cup of Chamomille or Valerain Root?..""

Blazing Wildcat

Skoneit

User Image
My Song of the Day
XXXXXX What am I Wearing

User Image

The woman paused as she turned back to Jax, blind eyes blinked as they scanned the shapes and shadows she could make out so she could at least star into the woman's general direction; if there was one thing she'd learned in the past few months it was that people tended to think you were being rude if you didn't make eye contact.. But then as soon as they realized you couldn't see... Well reactions were mixed. Anything from disgusted and uncomfortable to overly apologetic and all of the above made Skoneit EXTREMELY uncomfortable.

She was silent for perhaps a tad bit longer then she should have been, but she was pondering what the women had just said. Origin? Meaning? To her self given name? She hadn't thought about it. She could remember her given name, the reason for that was still oost to her but she didn't seem worried about it. And she hadn't really thought much about her new one. It just... Had a ring to it. She smiled as the women suggested some teas but when she mentioned Valerian Root she nodded. "That one sounds fine, I could use something to help me relax." She paused as again trying desperately to focus on where she believed the woman was standing; the light was fading causing the room around her to go darker as the shapes started vanishing into the shadows.

"Jax, thats an interesting name." It was odd she started working without having met the owner but the other tried not to think on it to hard. This was the age of computers after all and although such thing were lost on the blind she was sure that must have something to do with it. "Are you from around here Jax? If you don't mind me saying, it seems like you're from somewhere far away by the way you talk" Seemed like something strange to say but she only meant how she was constantly referring to 'this planet' and 'rules' instead of laws. Her word choice was, well odd.

She had her back to the male she was speaking to before but she was still half paying attention. He had seemed to be lost in answering her previous question and there was no need to rush him. Maybe he didn't have an answer. She could just imagine it. That smirk as he sat there quietly. His face was the last thing she remembered seeing before there was nothing but the darkness and shifting shapes. And she could imagine it clearly, as if she could see him before her just the very same as he had been that day...

Nina Phandara

Bebop Rocksteady

Blazing Wildcat

TylorX~XMcQueen

What am I Wearing? X
Who am I with? XXXX
What am I Saying? XXXXX
My Song of the Day? User Image
User Image

Finally, he managed to get himself out of bed. Axton had slipped away, to where Tylor hadn't been sure but with everything that had been happening he was sure it was for some needed time. Sitting up Tylor stared out the window for a long while, thoughts spinning around in his head. How far away from home was he really, would they really be safe if he stayed here. He sighed a bit as he got to his feet, it didn't seem to matter. What were the odds that they would even think he was still alive. If they didn't find a body might assume he was dead and if he didn't show up in the obits then well that was just fine by them. After all, the mob doesn't leave a trace. And thats just what he had done. Exactly what he had been raised to do.

The room was quiet; to quiet for his tastes. And without Axton by his side Tylor found himself feeling flyty again. No. He couldn't. Axton was already showing so much more trust than Tylor knew he ever deserved; leaving him here unsupervised. He was trusting him to be here when he came back, but the longer he was gone the more and more tempting taking off was. But then.. He remembered what he had said.. That face when he walked back into his life. Could he really bring himself to walk out? Not like this.. Not this time. He sighed, desperately needing a distraction.

Quickly, Tylor threw his clothes back on and although he wasn't sure he was really up for it he rushed out of the room, nearly leaping down the stairs. He was about to make his way out the door when he noticed there were actually people. He paused half way between the doorway and the opening to the bar staring for a moment before giving a shrug. Well he did need a distraction. From the distance of the doorway he scanned the room, green hues tracing over the group before it was decidedly safe to enter. None of there faces were familiar and he knew EVERYONE his father worked with. There were benefits to being the failure. The first being that no one thought you paid any attention when passing about documents.

Tylor flashed a toothy smile before turning to enter the room, best make some use of himself while Axton was gone. "Well~ Good Evening lovely people. How is everyone today?" His voice purred playfully in his throat as he entered the room.

♕♔ ♕♔♕♔♕♔♕♔♕♔♕♔♕♔♕♔♕♔♕♔♕

Nina Phandara

Bebop Rocksteady

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items