Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
Welcome to Hilltop Haven! A quaint little Hostess Club set conveniently on a hill right in the middle of a wooded area, perfect for privacy! My name is Lisette; founder and partial owner of this little piece of paradise. My co-owner, Ceceilia, and myself have dedicated our lives to making your's just a little bit better!

The Run Down
The way our place works is simple. The only men allowed to apply are for security purposes. Everyone else in the Haven is female, and dedicated to servicing our patrons- and we're not just talkin' gassing up your vehicles....So come in, request a lady, a room, whatever your heart desires!

Bashful Lover

16,075 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Rules
In order to keep this place a "Safe Haven" for everyone, we must all do our part and abide by the rules and regulations.

Follow the Gaia TOS.
This should go without saying, but it never hurts to have a friendly reminder.

R-E-S-P-E-C-T.
There will be absolutely no tolerance of outright disrespect towards the owners, the staff, or your fellow patrons.

Consent!
There will be no fighting without the consent of your fellow roleplayer, and if that does happen, there is plenty of room to do so outisde of the establishment. There will be no doing anything with any of the ladies beyond what they consent to do.

PG-13.
Should be self-explanatory. However, I will elaborate: making out in the middle of a bar is commonplace. Anything more than a shoe comes off your character, you and the person you are rping with will take it to PM and spare the rest of us the details.

No "gods"
While we encourage more than just your average joe to come in and partake in the festivities, we like to keep things fair. Your character is not all-powerful. Plain and simple.

Semi-lit!
No one liners, no L33t. Please try to write at least a paragraph (for those of you who don't recall, this means 5-8 sentences.)

Pay attention.
There is a pink welcome mat on the doorstep of the entrance to the Haven. Have your character address this in their first post, or we will assume you have not read the rules, and you will be asked to leave.

Rules will be added, subtracted, and/or changed as seen fit.

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
The Lounge
Once you're inside the bar, it gives you the feel of a lounge, and you can order a drink and a girl of your choice, and tell the bartender if you plan to stay or not. There is music playing for ambiance and it's rather chill on the inside. Once you are inside, you never want to leave. The next place you want to go, is upstairs to sleep....or whatever it is that you do in the rooms.
The Rooms

Bashful Lover

16,075 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Meet The Staff!

Lisette- Founder. The sweetest fallen angel you'll ever meet.
(Played by: Lilly_The_Pixie)

Ceceilia- Manager, and the brains of the operation. Ceceilia will keep you in check, with or without magic.
(Played by: Sudoku Kitten)

Aleriel - Head Of Security. A nomadic elf that stumbled upon the establishment and settled in for the time being.
(Played by: Chyou Yuan)

Trinity-Bouncer Don't let her gender throw you off. There's a lot of brutal experience under this hot head's belt.
(Played by: Vicious Trinity)

_____-Bouncer
(Played by:_____)

Serena-Hostess- A succubus belonging to one of Hell's noble families.
(Played by: jigsaw241)

Maki-Hostess//Chef- A siren that would rather cuddle than kill with a taste for fine cuisine.
(Played by: KamiKaze1337)

Kali-Hostess- A sweet little demon with a knack for getting into trouble.
(Played by: Lady Mirror)

Ninokoya-Hostess- Try having a conversation with this adorably shy Neko. You might unleash her wild side.
(Played by: Octopus Skeleton)

_____-Waitress
(Played By:_____)

_____-Waitress

Lavinia-Dancer- A clever witch with the heart and moves of a gypsy.
(Played By: Neko Yaoi Elf )

_____-Dancer
(Played By:_____)

_____-Busser/Janitorial Services

If interested in an available position, please PM Lilly_The_Pixie or Sudoku Kitten with the title "Haven Application" Please include two short sentences describing your character's personality/skills

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
When Applying For a Position

*send this PM to me, the founder or to the manager Susoku Kitten with the title Haven Application

Name:
Position:
Background:
Weapon: (if applicable)
Abilities: (if applicable)
Appearance: pictures are preferable

Bashful Lover

16,075 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Regular Characters

These are the people that frequent the establishment.

Patrons:
Himeko Yurei: Eight Tail fox

Staff:
Name Serena
Position: Hostess
Species: Succubus
Background: A succubus belonging to one of Hell's noble families, Serena chose from an early age to escape her family and their odd death-based monarchy and take up residence in the mortal world.
Abilities: Serena is a competent sorceress, but most of her magic is used for everyday means rather than any sort of fight. She's particularly adept at teleporting both herself and others.
Appearance: Serena
-----

Name:Aleriel
Position:Security
Species:Elven
Background:Aleriel was born in forests on a different continent. The forest thriving by elven and elven thriving by the forest. As much as the forest was the home of his kin, it was also boring, and pretty much the same everyday. Hunting, fishing, making food, sleeping and such over and over. When he reached a mature age for elvenkin, Aleriel decided he finally had enough and he left the peaceful village behind him. During his travels to find a different place to call home, he learned to fight with swords, a bow and a staff. Primitive perhaps, but they did the trick pretty much. He passed a while as a soldier for the place that made him a warrior, but then he left it behind, yearning from his deep roots to return to a more calm lifestyle, just not as calm as where he was born. On his journey he came passed the Hilltop Haven and seeing they wanted security help, he decided to check in. Though he wasn't prepared for it to be an all female establishment.
Weapon:Sticking to what he was told, Aleriel prefers to keep to his sword, rather than any other weapon. But he also believes that to be secure is more than to throw people out, it is also to keep the patrons safe and make sure everyone has fun, though he stays far away from the pleasure part of it.
Abilities:
Mastery with the sword and agile by his training. Nothing special.
Appearance:Aleriel
-----

Name: Maki Miazu
Position: Chef/Hostess
Species: Siren
Background: Maki comes from a school of sirens that lived off the coast of Japan. But unlike her sisters, Maki was more of a gentle soul, never wanting to harm any of her lovers. She also had an addition to human food. Eventually, it started to show on her. Her sisters found out she was venturing onto the land, and she was banished. She started to wander the globe, discovering the many meals of the world. Eventually, she arrived at the Hilltop Haven, where her skills as a chef, and in seduction were appreciated.
Weapon: Technicly none, but anything sharp or heavy in her kitchen (Such as frying pans, knives, EXC) Will be used as such if a patron makes fun of her weight or has anything nasty to say about her food.
Abilities: Being a srien, Maki's singing voice can temporarily brainwash those that listen to it. They become more susceptible to suggestions, and give in to they're instincts more than usual. She is also a great cook, able to make almost anything a patron asks for. And, although it's technically not a skill, Maki is known for her own ability to eat. She sometimes has a bad habit of binging on whatever she can get her hands on. And her belly can hold quite a lot of food.
Appearance: Maki
-----

Name: Vicious Trinity
Position: Bouncer
Species: Celestian
Background: Experienced Fighter and Killer. Only those who have lived in the deepest and most dangerous parts of human society may have heard of her fame.
Weapon: Main weapon is the Hellfire Sword, capable of unleashing the flames of hell itself. Has an assortment of other weapons usually pocketed away in a pocket dimension.
Abilities: Hellfire primarily, though she is equipped with other secondary abilities that assist in making killing easier.
Appearance: Trinity
-----

Name: Lavinia "Livie" (Live-ee), or "La-La" for short.
Position: Dancer
Species: Witch
Background: Lavinia was born to a family of respectable witches and wizards. With magic everywhere her childhood was exciting to say the very least. Yet as she reached her adolescence everything changed, very quickly. Her family expected her to begin her training under a master and become a respectable woman. She had no interest in this bore of a life, so she packed up her things and went on her way. She was traveling with a group of gypsies when she came upon the Haven, and has decided to hang around for a while.
Weapon: Her trusty sword (see picture)
Abilities: A basic understanding of spells, but as of yet nothing to powerful. She tends to lean towards fire magic.
Appearance: Livie
-----
Name: Kali
Species: Demoness
Background: Ancient demoness whom does not exactly live up to her race. She is known for being far too nice. At least, compared to her kin. While she is nice, she can be quite mischievous and always manages to get into trouble. She becomes protective of those whom she cares for.
Weapon:N/A
Abilities: (It's really more of a talent) She sings well.
Appearance: Sorry, but the closest to a picture I can get is a tektek. >.<
Kali
-----

Name: Ninokoya Hitachiin
Species: Neko
Background: A shy neko, sweet and a good listener. Ninokoya, often called Koya or nekoya, was a shy timid girl when she was younger, she didn't have any friends. Her parents werent ever involved with the things she did. When dhe was young, she found a hurt kitten in the forest. it was lost and she took it home, nursed it back to health and She found her love animals and took time out of her day to help them. She's been trying to branch out and gain better relationships with people. But once someone gets her out of her shell she's exciting and adventurous.
Weapon: (N/A)
Abilities: (N/A)
Appearance:
Ninokoya
-----

Bashful Lover

16,075 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Ceceilia

"Hello, darlings. Come in and make yourself comfortable, but let's not forget I'm in charge here. A lot of people ask me what I am. That, dearie, is none of your concern. What I can tell you is I am the granddaughter of a couple of very interesting people, who were both created by means Dr. Frankenstein has wet dreams about. I run a tight ship, and don't leave any room for bull s**t, so don't waste your breath talking to me if your maturity level is that of a high school student's. I am 27 years of age, and proud of it. Lisette is my closest friend, so you ******** with her, and you have me to answer to. I treat all of the staff members here like family. Need to know anything else? Buy something and I might tell ya what you want to know."

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

I am Lisette, and while I may run a host club, this doesn't mean that this is a whore house. I run a classy establishment. Have a drink, have some fun, be catered to, and relax. Your wish is my desire, but you are still my toy at the end of the night. Fallen angel's need some fun too, despite how old I am, and don't ask. God only know that number! Asking gets you special service with my sword.

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
ANNOUNCEMENTS
*Sukoku Kitten and I are the only God's in this thread. Let's me make this clear, WE ARE THE ONLY GOD'S YOU SERVE HERE

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
~RESERVED~

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
~RESERVED~

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
~RESERVED~

Bashful Lover

16,075 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Bashful Lover

16,075 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Bashful Lover

16,075 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
مأساة الحياة يكمن في عدم وجود هدف للوصول إلى

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━.♫.━┓
The always annoying buzz of her alarm went off. The woman scoffed. "Didn't I just lay down?" She whined out loud. It sure as hell felt like it. She reached over with her right arm to hit the button to silence the obnoxious sound. Only her profile was visible from where her left side was buried snugly into her bed and pillow. That wouldn't last long, however. With a sigh, Ceceilia sat up. Her sheets would fall, revealing a bare chest. She'd stripped to her skivvies and passed out this morning after a late night managing the Hilltop Haven. Late nights and early mornings; such was the life of a successful business woman. She padded into her bathroom and showered. Never wanting to be too far away from the money, she'd had a studio apartment added behind her office. It was cozy, and who else would she need room for? She didn't believe in keeping pets and she certainly never had time for such things as 'love'. After a hot shower, she dressed in all black: bra, underwear, jeans, boots, jacket that left her stomach and part of her breasts exposed, and gloves. Ceceilia pinned a name tag to the jacket and exited her apartment, walked through her office, and in to the main area. She did her usual inspection of the place to make sure her janitorial staff had done it's job, then wandered in to the kitchen. A pot of coffee had already been started by their chef; who was working on getting breakfast ready for those who'd purchased rooms last night. "What would I do without you?" she mused to them before wandering back in to her office to review the accident reports and such, should there be any, which there usually were. She turned on her computer and put on Pandora while she worked. Music always helped her concentrate better, and at this hour there would be nothing on regular radio stations but news; which she did not want or need first thing in the morning.
┗━.♫.━━━━━━━━┛

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces