No. 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 2 ]
Maybe. 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 6 ]
I don't know. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Can you repeat the question? 0.17857142857143 17.9% [ 5 ]
YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW!!! 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 46 47 48

Eloquent Sex Symbol

User ImageKai smiled at Elizabeth as she unfurled her wings, they truly were something to behold. He absent mindedly reached to his dog tags to hold the feather of hers he had there, before remembering that he no longer had it, which made him feel an irrational sense of sadness. He shook it off.
"Come on then, let's go get some pancakes! I hope someone's around to cook us some, I don't think I am a very good cook." He motioned for Elizabeth to go before him.User Image

User Image
User Image
Elly_Masamune
And_Then_She_Snapped
Kohana_Mishikoto

Mega Gawker

7,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Lykashii
And_Then_She_Snapped
Kohana_Mishikoto

The phoenix woman had not noticed Kai reach for his dog tags, she had her mind on balance. "I can.." She responded to him but it did unnerve her, how much she was becoming like her mother everyday. "If they are busy, I can. No, I demand it. Everyone was hurt because of me! Pancakes are little compensation but they are a start, to how useful I can be!" She declared, no she would not be her mother who took refuge in open arms of any willing lover. But what was Kai to her? Still a mystery and yet a fantasy, attention she had not gotten before having missed out on her teenage years.

Elizabeth almost levitated above the ground, the tips of her wings lightly smacked against the walls of the hallway as she followed behind Kai. She kept her eyes on him, making sure he would not take a tumble down the stairs. Questions about Kai's life style burned within her mind but she would have to wait until after making the food to ask, it was only courtesy after all.

Eloquent Sex Symbol

User ImageKai smiled ((again aha)), pancakes made from scratch seemed so delicious right now. He could not even remember the last time he had eaten!
As he made his way out of the room and down the hall, he was conscious of the fact that his legs were not working properly, and he concentrated on not falling, thinking about how embarrassing that would be. Once he had made it down the first flight, he checked behind to see if she was okay, she was, and then turned his thoughts to his altered self. He did not feel any different to how he had earlier. He still did not have his memories, or know what had caused him the injuries he had when he had arrived at the Inn. So really, nothing had changed.
He sighed. This was getting old. If only there were someone who could hypnotise him or something, get his memories to resurface? What were the chances of that, he laughed.User Image

User Image
User Image
Elly_Masamune
And_Then_She_Snapped
Kohana_Mishikoto

Mega Gawker

7,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Lykashii
_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_
Dark Faerie May
Red Paper Doll

Once they had made it to the tavern's bar area, Elizabeth touched down beside the bar. She used the bar to help her walk, having to lift her wings, hips and beach ball belly to avoid any bumping. "I'm making pancakes for everyone!" She announced to the whole place, hoping that they might hear her. "Yai, will just have to take it out of my pay." She carried on, dragging a bar stool behind her as she approached the kitchen.

Before entering she gave a brief nod to Hailey, who seemed to be entertaining some unusual reptile like creature.

Behind Kitchen doors, Elizabeth took a deep breath. Clearly, she had entered into the other women's territory. "Okay. Do not make too much of a mess." She talked to herself quietly, flapping her wings once more to gather ingredients and cookware.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Y U N I Q U E

User Image

After much aimless hopping and snow tunneling, Yuni finds a clearing with a rather tall building settled in the middle of it. Oh! A building. Buildings meant more exploring, either abandoned or inhabited. Hopefully inhabited, since people were often very interesting to poke and meet and make friends with. But abandoned houses were cool too...

The kittenchild hopped around the building until she found the door that led inwards, shaking off as much snow as she could before starting the struggle that was reaching the doorknob. With her height, it wasn't likely that she was going to get this door opened on her own. Yuni huffed, putting her hands on her little hips as she glared up at the doorknob that offended her awesomeness so.

"HEY! YOU OPEN NOW!" The child yelled at the door, before kicking her boot against the wood. Not a smart idea. She stubbed her toe and ended up hopping about on one foot while holding the other, ultimately ended up flopping back into the snow when she lost her balance.

Mega Gawker

7,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_

Falling into old habits,a song erupted from deep within her chest and flowed out of her throat. It was in another language, it was high pitched and it almost sounded like she was praying. Elizabeth set the flour on the counter, it was the last and most important thing that she needed in order to make the pancakes. She had begun to measure out the flour, smoothing over the fine white powder with a butter knife. Her concentration was lost, she thought she heard someone yell from outside the kitchen but the bang of the door is what interrupted her cooking. Spilling the four all over the front of her makeshift sari. She hovered off the stool and behind the kitchen door peering into the bar.

"Did someone knock on the door?" Her voice was very sing-songy, it was already warmed up to belt out Hindi folk songs.

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
User Image

Yuki looked up from where she laid in Bryn's arms. Shaking her head at Kai's question if she could get downstairs, Yuki whimpered and yowled as she stretched her front paw out. Lowering her ears as she made sight of the blue patches of fur from the cloth Bryn used to bandage her. "Me-mew..." She cried softly. Relaxing her front legs as Bryn followed the two downstairs. Yuki had no desire to eat. Nor did she feel thirsty. She felt sick and in pain. She would have given anything for some snow to be pressed against her legs. Er, arms. Wait! That was it. Perking her ears, she looked frantically at Kia and Bryn. Crying out to them as she made her tail sway towards the door for the snow that laid outside. Unbeknownst to her that someone was just beyond the door as she motioned. The sudden kick at the door was enough to startle her. But maybe this stranger would have some snow with them. Anything to cool the burning.

Name: Yuki (Snow)
Who Am I With: Elizabeth, Bryn, and Kai
Current Location: All Roads Tavern and Inn
Condition: Recovering from severe burns
OutOfCookies:

Elly_Masamune
And_Then_She_Snapped
Lykashii

Tipsy Prophet

User Image
Brynhyldr Valcorona

"Pancakes sound great." Cradling the kitten gently she also picked up the sleeping Azmara and cradled the dragon in her other arm. Following Kai and Elizabeth down, she took a seat at the bar and set Azmara down on top of it. All the dragon did was roll over and sigh, still conked out.

All of a sudden Yuki began struggling and mewing in her arms. Studying the kitten curiously she tried to figure out what yuki wanted. Following her gestures towards the door, Bryn's lips parted in a a silent ''oh" movement. Obliging Yuki she took the kitten to the door and set her outside in the snow. That was when she noticed the small cat child hopping around as if in pain. She smiled and crouched down to the child's level. "Are you ok there?"

Who I am with: Elizabeth, Yuki, Kai
Who Azmara is with: Same as Bryn
Appearance: Yes Bryn actually has grey skin
Thoughts: >_<
Mood: -_-
Wearing: Blue shirt, black jeans tucked into black boots with silver designs.

Kohana_Mishikoto

Lykashii

Elly_Masamune

_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Y U N I Q U E

User Image
The kitten child didn't know any swears at this point in life, but she sounded like she was cursing up a storm in that gibberish child speak of hers. Rolling a bit in the space of snow she had flopped on, she would try to squeeze the pain from her foot without taking her boot off. Her tail left the careful coil around her waist to frantically sweep and thump at the snow it could reach, effectively matting the black fur. Ooooooooo, that hurt... that really hurt. Shouldn't have kicked so hard...

When the sound of an adult female's voice reached those orange feline ears, the child ceased squirming long enough to blink her teary blue eyes at the woman. She was holding a white kitten and a dragon in her arms, to which she would curiously glance at before pointing beyond them and towards the opened door.

"Door hurt." The child said with her ears slightly drooped back a bit, both in dismay at the door and in shyness towards the adult. "Hurt piggies..."

Mega Gawker

7,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
"Bryn? Is everything okay?" Elizabeth's voice echoed from the door to the kitchen, her golden eyes peering to the front door with curiosity. All she could view from this position was the clearing sky and tops of trees coated with snow.

Seeing that Bryn had a handle on whatever was going on outside, the phoenix returned to the kitchen. Elizabeth had to fight to keep her attention on the food and task at hand, every so often she would pinch her cheeks to stay alert. Soon the smells and sounds of pan frying batter drifted from behind the bar.

Eloquent Sex Symbol

User ImageKai began to sit down until he realised that Bryn had followed Elizabeth into the kitchen, he hopped up and scurried after. He would not be seen as a man who expected women to wait on him hand and foot.

However, when he entered the kitchen he immediately regretted it, sensing that he did not quite belong. He was just about to make a sharp exit when there was a kick at the door. Following Bryn outside they encountered a young cat child. He smiled as he bent to one knee, watching as Yuki rolled in the snow, attempting to soothe her burns no doubt. He really enjoyed these cat creatures, there was something amazing about them.

"Hey there! What is your name, little one? You look cold." He asked gently, looking over his shoulder into the kitchen. "Sweet Elizabeth, is there a blanket in there we could give to this little one?" He asked gently. User Image

User Image
User Image
Kohana_Mishikoto

And_Then_She_Snapped

Elly_Masamune

_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers