Dedicated Guildsman

7,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I joined Gaia way back in the day.I have left and come back multiple times in my life.Making a new profile each time.I got to thinking about why I kept coming back and it seems that I kept coming back every time I was having trouble in my life.
The first time I joined Gaia was back when my parents split for the first time.I was 12.It really messed me up.I made the mistake most kids make and blamed myself for them breaking up.The second time I came back was when my great-grandfather died.I was 17.The third time was when me and my girlfriend,who is now my wife,broke up at 19.Now I'm 20 and have been with this profile for awhile.
Every time I was having a hard time in life the staff and members of Gaia were here to help me push through and take my minds off things.I've had plenty of good roleplays and met plenty of friends on Gaia.I wouldn't trade ANY of them for the world.So I just wanted to say thank you to the Gaia staff and the thousands of members who have always been there for me! emotion_bigheart Thank you ALL!

Sincerely,Smexxxxyjeans,Bleeding Vermillion,Bard of the black arrow,Marcus Nikola <(All the names of my past profiles.)

P.S. If your reading this and not on my friends list then add me! I've got plenty of room for new friends! emotion_dealwithit