Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
@StrayKit: Analytical Mythologist alchemist.

Roy Mustang -SA-

You have my word that I will continue to do so, Slack-Jawed Drooling Wannabe Alchemist.

If you're ever in need, I've got a blast furnace preheated just for you, cupcake. ;D

You're entirely missing the point, not that 'I' would expect the grandiose hero of ishval in all his weeping glory to understand the trivialities of his own worthless society. Do you still dream of their cries? I bet, you, do; it would only be typical, you're all so easily scarred.
death music alchemist
Envy Cardinal Sin
You're entirely missing the point, not that 'I' would expect the grandiose hero of ishval in all his weeping glory to understand the trivialities of his own worthless society. Do you still dream of their cries? I bet, you, do; it would only be typical, you're all so easily scarred.

^Demonspawn of Palm Trees Alchemist.

I would cook your tiny brain inside that skull of yours, but I just can't seem to get these flames through this screen, and, well... I'm running out of monitors.

I'm going to have to get Hawkeye to explain this computer thing to me one more time before I fully dedicate myself to making you and your lot into simpering briquettes.

Edit: @Demon Elf Lord -
The Ashen Apocalypse Alchemist.

Sorry. Missed ya while I was getting tea.

5,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Roy Mustang -SA-

^Demonspawn of Palm Trees Alchemist.

I would cook your tiny brain inside that skull of yours, but I just can't seem to get these flames through this screen, and, well... I'm running out of monitors.

I'm going to have to get Hawkeye to explain this computer thing to me one more time before I fully dedicate myself to making you and your lot into simpering briquettes.

Edit: @Demon Elf Lord -
The Ashen Apocalypse Alchemist.

Sorry. Missed ya while I was getting tea.

Fortuitous Blundering alchemist.

I would imagine the contents of 'your' skull to resemble the remains of those monitor's. You do inhale enough heated air Colonel, oh wait; That title is non-applicable here, isn't it?

Hilarious to think all you've worked for was stripped from you in the blink of an eye, I wish I could have seen the look on your pathetic face when you realized you had to start it all over! You must have recounted the many misfortunes you traversed countless times, again, and again to make it to your post, ex-post I should say.

Have you even figured out 'where' you are?
Envy Cardinal Sin
Fortuitous Blundering alchemist.

I would imagine the contents of 'your' skull to resemble the remains of those monitor's. You do inhale enough heated air Colonel, oh wait; That title is non-applicable here, isn't it?

Hilarious to think all you've worked for was stripped from you in the blink of an eye, I wish I could have seen the look on your pathetic face when you realized you had to start it all over! You must have recounted the many misfortunes you traversed countless times, again, and again to make it to your post, ex-post I should say.

Have you even figured out 'where' you are?

^Ineffectual Poser Alchemist.

Oh, yes. I've been told. This is Gaia. And I intend to rule it. If there was a look on my face when I got here, I rather think it was a look of greater ambition. This place seems lawless, and therefore full of opportunity. I hear some great leader here was assassinated. Pretty unfortunate for him, but a perfect time to step in and claim my rightful place, right? But I beg you not to worry, Envy. I'm sure they'll let you read the agenda on Tuesdays at my daily fan club meetings.

I must admit, I find the animated pink flamingos far scarier than I find any of your kind. But they do melt easily enough, rather like you ragtag little vagabonds, so the method is still the same. I'll keep in practice.

...Though that strangely informative green bunny thing may pose a problem.
Ikazuchi (thunderbolt)

4,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
The battle ready vamp alchemist

Lucky Star

12,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The Silver Alchemist.