• Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
StrayKit
Envious Sin Envy
StrayKit
Envious Sin Envy
StrayKit

that's good then, maybe they can help a little then
that's not good.....time for pain killers and a lighter topic?

EnvyTheJealous
User Image"You think I'm jealous? Of what?"

"Well, took Tylenol, so its a bit more dulled along with my tooth and ear pain...but its still a slightly dull pain. And hm, maybe, if you feel its necessary."

that's good, and i don't know....it was just a suggestiong in case it would help your head stop hurting

EnvyTheJealous

"Well. Let's see. How was your day?"

pretty dull, kept mom company on errands so that my dad dind't have to. payday

EnvyTheJealous

"Ah, I see, I worked all day pretty much...with some pretty interesting staff, I might add. And payday is next week for me."
Envious Sin Envy
StrayKit
Envious Sin Envy
StrayKit
Envious Sin Envy
StrayKit

that's good then, maybe they can help a little then
that's not good.....time for pain killers and a lighter topic?

EnvyTheJealous

"Well, took Tylenol, so its a bit more dulled along with my tooth and ear pain...but its still a slightly dull pain. And hm, maybe, if you feel its necessary."

that's good, and i don't know....it was just a suggestiong in case it would help your head stop hurting

EnvyTheJealous

EnvyTheJealous

"Ah, I see, I worked all day pretty much...with some pretty interesting staff, I might add. And payday is next week for me."

hey, at least they're interesting, keeps things from being too dull around the place ^_^

Devoted Knight

11,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
StrayKit
Envious Sin Envy
StrayKit
Envious Sin Envy
StrayKit

EnvyTheJealous

EnvyTheJealous

hey, at least they're interesting, keeps things from being too dull around the place ^_^

EnvyTheJealous

"No kidding, a couple of the backshift staff were overly hyper, and they were spazzing out and squealing a lot...and I hugged the hell outta one of them. The squealing, well, they're girls so its not weird." XD
Envious Sin Envy
StrayKit
Envious Sin Envy
StrayKit
Envious Sin Envy
StrayKit

EnvyTheJealous

EnvyTheJealous

EnvyTheJealous

"No kidding, a couple of the backshift staff were overly hyper, and they were spazzing out and squealing a lot...and I hugged the hell outta one of them. The squealing, well, they're girls so its not weird." XD

haha, hyper and squealing? sounds like when me and my friends get together for very long XD

Devoted Knight

11,800 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
StrayKit
Envious Sin Envy
StrayKit
Envious Sin Envy
StrayKit

EnvyTheJealous

EnvyTheJealous

haha, hyper and squealing? sounds like when me and my friends get together for very long XD

EnvyTheJealous

"Yup, that's the only way to describe them. Hyper and squealing. And I get all giggly and hyper around my friends too usually. I got a question for youuu. I've actually been putting off asking this, but yeah, you know how you said you use MSN...do you think you'd mind adding me?"
Envious Sin Envy
StrayKit
Envious Sin Envy
StrayKit
Envious Sin Envy
StrayKit

EnvyTheJealous

EnvyTheJealous

EnvyTheJealous

"Yup, that's the only way to describe them. Hyper and squealing. And I get all giggly and hyper around my friends too usually. I got a question for youuu. I've actually been putting off asking this, but yeah, you know how you said you use MSN...do you think you'd mind adding me?"

isn't it fun when friends make you get that way?
of course i woudln't mind! ^_^ just PM me your address and i'll go and add it

Devoted Knight

11,800 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
StrayKit
Envious Sin Envy
StrayKit
Envious Sin Envy
StrayKit

EnvyTheJealous

EnvyTheJealous

EnvyTheJealous

"Yes, definitely.~"
Envious Sin Envy
StrayKit
Envious Sin Envy
StrayKit
Envious Sin Envy
StrayKit

EnvyTheJealous

EnvyTheJealous

EnvyTheJealous

"Yes, definitely.~"

and it's even more fun if it's due to a continual sugar high and you're watching tv~

Devoted Knight

11,800 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Envy has such a huge a** fandom though...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff