Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Spirit Anon's Significant Otter

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100
With a drink in hand, the small sprite sits in the middle of the lawn, party goes all around her. She hold letters in her hand, "Wha' nice people.." she smiles, a bit drunk, her accent becoming think and hard to understand.

She looks around, shouting thank yous to anyone who passes by:

Quote:
from behind someone presses close
and across your ear her breath does ghost .
On your cheek she presses a kiss
&Oh my dear your beauty is hard to miss
a perfect rose amidst a garden of weeds
come with me I know your lust has planted seeds
I can make you scream and beg
and can bring a lot more fun than a keg
please love come with me
for your pleasure I don&t want others to see
I know just how you will sigh
my touch can send you high
for you no other can do
not like you need me to.
come my dear where do you want it?
in this group full of the misfit?
no dear I know a bed so grand
here just take my hand
please dear I can&t wait
I already know your fait
me on my knees making you see stars
and only after your pleasure will it be ours
my dear I&ll rock you all night long
so come let&s start this song.&
to you she holds out a hand
her smirk promising to take you to never land

-A Gift From Never Land-

With a flush on her face not part of her drunken state, she mumbles, "U-Umm...b-beds er fer s-sleepn..."

Quote:
You're partying hard and rocking out, but you notice that Monster had been gone for a while, and you begin to worry, when you see him walk up to you. You smile a drunken smile, and try to wrap your arms around him jokingly, but even in your tipsy state, you can tell something is different. He gives you a somehow disturbing grin, and in his eyes it seems like something in him had... snapped.

''Hello, Misty...'' He leans in close, and you feel very uncomfortable, not from the closeness, but the look he's giving you. ''I've spent so long on the turntable, that I thought I'd have some... fun.'' His eyes flash a sickly green color, and a growl leaves his lips. You cover your eyes, almost feeling like crying, but after a moment, you open them again, and he's back on the stage, appearing normal again. You then see he left you a little party favor, and a little tag:

An anon's gotta do what an anon was born to do~
~Mr. Monster Guy

She glares back at him, "Ye' ca' na' scare me ye flea bite'n whats a what!" she shakes a fist, but she is rather nervous.

Quote:
For one with a sunny disposition.
Your admirer, The Moon.

She can't help but smile, holding this letter close.

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Quote:
You wander the drunken crowds maybe a bit tipsy yourself, the sheer mass of people overwhelming. You push to the stairs watching the people pass by. they sway to the music and as you watch you notice a little girl being almost crushed underfoot. She is dressed in rags and is clutching a basket to her chest.
You stand and offer her a hand managing to pull her from the crowd and to your side. As you touch her you think you hear the sounds of sleigh bells and carols, but shake it off as a chill passes through you.
The little girl looks up at you smiling happily and yells over the music. &Thank you so much. I&m just passing through trying to see if I can&t get a ride back home. My little sister needs me!& with that you look her over noticing that she is wearing thread bare rags of a dress and there are holes in her shoes. With a smile the little girl pulls out a flower and hands it to you . &thank you so much for helping me I&ll see my sister soon if more people like you help.& with that the little girl slips away the Spirit of Christmas and giving trapped in a very unseasonal place.
~Little Flower Girl

With a small smile, she holds tightly to the flower, "Thank you..." her words slur, but she tries her best to express how utterly sweet this was.

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Quote:
The bubbly Stuff ^_^

Diana The Gold Tipped Mistletoe Fairy

With a gleeful cheer, "Th' bubbly thing!" she opened it with a giggle and took sips, "Ssmagic I say!" she held it up, "Thank ye!!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff