Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Bunny

15,800 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Whatever is in this red solo cup is PURE LIQUID INSPIRATION.

10,250 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Friendly 100
Whoa... You yourself look pretty inspirational...

Hallowed Bunny

15,800 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
__Lost-n-expulsion__
Whoa... You yourself look pretty inspirational...

I was just now in the basement. No Declaration of Independence there, but there was sure a lot of other stuff.

emotion_jawdrop

10,250 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Friendly 100
Did you find it yet? Maybe if you dig up the patio?

Hallowed Bunny

15,800 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
__Lost-n-expulsion__
Did you find it yet? Maybe if you dig up the patio?

All I know is there's no more beer in the Kitchen.

I'm sure I had nothing to do with that.
You want this cake?

Hallowed Bunny

15,800 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Umbri_Girl
You want this cake?

Does it taste like a Twinkie? I like Twinkies. I'd like a cake that is basically a giant Twinkie. If I ever get rich I will buy the Hostess Snack Cakes company and have them bake the most ginormous Twinkie ever baked, and that will put me in the Guinness Book of World Records!

Have you seen the Declaration of Independence anywhere? It's kind of a matter of national importance. I must find it before Nicolas Cage does.
psibunny
Umbri_Girl
You want this cake?

Does it taste like a Twinkie? I like Twinkies. I'd like a cake that is basically a giant Twinkie. If I ever get rich I will buy the Hostess Snack Cakes company and have them bake the most ginormous Twinkie ever baked, and that will put me in the Guinness Book of World Records!

Have you seen the Declaration of Independence anywhere? It's kind of a matter of national importance. I must find it before Nicolas Cage does.

he's probably busy trying to eat my cake and chasing after me.
You have no worries

Prophet

Well, I just saw Nicolas Cage walking out the door with what looked like a very old parchment. That could be the Declaration of Independence and I think he is about to smoke it.

Hallowed Bunny

15,800 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Umbri_Girl
psibunny
Umbri_Girl
You want this cake?

You have no worries

Nicolas Cage has no attention span. And neither does his hair.

Hallowed Bunny

15,800 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
The Enrichment Center
Well, I just saw Nicolas Cage walking out the door with what looked like a very old parchment. That could be the Declaration of Independence and I think he is about to smoke it.

OH MY DEAR GOD IN HEAVEN THE REPUBLIC IS DOOMED.

I can't find any more beer, so I'm ok with that. The Republic doesn't know how to properly stock a fridge, man.
psibunny
Umbri_Girl
psibunny
Umbri_Girl
You want this cake?

You have no worries

Nicolas Cage has no attention span. And neither does his hair.

I see your youtube link
and raise you some cake

Hallowed Bunny

15,800 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Umbri_Girl

I see your youtube link
and raise you some cake

wth did i just watch

I confess that particular video had escaped my notice before. I wondered why you were talking about cake, but I thought maybe you were being random.

I... don't know where to go from here, I don't know what I believe anymore. *sits down in a daze*

Distinct Prophet

The Enrichment Center

Hey, do you even know how many Templars and Freemasons signed that thing?

And is Nicholas Cage a Templar?

Just questions from one Assassin to another.

Distinct Prophet

Funny thing is, I watched National Treasure yesterday before I got on my computer.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff