Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Lunatic

Mavdoc

Oh yeah, I've seen that old Japanese guy before! xd Didn't know he was a professor though. eek

Let's hope Kenny and Cirnol still have time to change course in life so they don't go this route in their later years. wink
Nothing wrong with this route emotion_donotwant
gataka
Mavdoc

Oh yeah, I've seen that old Japanese guy before! xd Didn't know he was a professor though. eek

Let's hope Kenny and Cirnol still have time to change course in life so they don't go this route in their later years. wink

Indeed. Any idea where I can get a pillow version of you? emotion_dowant

Familiar Lunatic

Felis Hircus
gataka
Mavdoc

Indeed. Any idea where I can get a pillow version of you? emotion_dowant
Sadly, we've run out of those and it'll take a while before more are ready.

In the mean time, I'll be your pillow emotion_yatta

Familiar Lunatic

Fudge, they've archived the HoC forum before I noticed ¯~¯

Retro Punk

gataka
Mavdoc

Your forgot to add the threadlocked beard ! xp

Familiar Lunatic

Guin - Aoiichi
gataka
Mavdoc

Not quite. The ones I have weren't satisfactory, so I went with an alternative similar in spirit. Nevertheless, know of any?

Also, any background suggestions I'll take too. Tried Starmony's first: did not look good so went for the lazy boilerplate option there.

Brief, didn't want to spend too much time on this x P

Retro Punk

gataka
Guin - Aoiichi
gataka
Mavdoc

Not quite. The ones I have weren't satisfactory, so I went with an alternative similar in spirit. Nevertheless, know of any?

Also, any background suggestions I'll take too. Tried Starmony's first: did not look good so went for the lazy boilerplate option there.

Brief, didn't want to spend too much time on this x P

The only one that comes to mind is the stormforge item ! xp EDIT : and Volder's safari gear.

Familiar Lunatic

Guin - Aoiichi

The only one that comes to mind is the stormforge item ! xp EDIT : and Volder's safari gear.
Tried the first: not the right color and it wouldn't layer with Loving Manner xp

Wasn't aware of the other.... nice beard, but no dreads there. Bah.

Tricky Shapeshifter

16,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • That One Hero 500
Happy International Talk Like a Pirate day, mateys!! emotion_awesome
Trickster Francis

Also Happy International Trickster Francis Birthday Day matey!! pirate
Arrr! It's a special day of the year. mrgreen

No, it's not a holiday where you'd get a day off of work or that you can expect gifts. It's much more subdued than that, but almost more fun. 3nodding It's official Talk Like a Pirate Day! pirate

So while we spend tonight talking the part, let's dress the part too. biggrin Throw on your least disgusting pirate garb and hang out with fellow scallywags. pirate We'll kick out all land lubbers from the room 2 screens west of the Buccaneer Boardwalk Full skull bridge (north end) and meat there on Brain Clam server at 5 pm PST tonight.

Thanks to xSahri for the theme idea which will be titled: "Avast, Ye Sound Like a Scurvy Pirate!" emotion_awesome

That's not all! Today is also the birthday of Dev Meat regular and friend Trickster Francis! emotion_yatta Come by and wish Doge Tricky a very Happy Birthday. 3nodding

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200

Tricky Shapeshifter

16,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • That One Hero 500
Mavdoc
Trickster Francis

Also Happy International Trickster Francis Birthday Day matey!! pirate

whee Thank you, Mav!! heart

I might be late or not make it to todays Dev Meat qwq
Since we're going out and my parents like to sit around after eating xD
I'll try and make it though
This is a theme I don't wanna miss * ^ *

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
ryry Kenny_McGroot ryry
User Image

Yer, doin' 'it wrong.

Give't the ol' piratey touch: "YARGH!" pirate That means "First" in pirate.

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
My cousin (the Ezio cosplayer) finally sent me his pictures from his phone. So here's a picture of me sitting on a boombox. My other cousin took the picture.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff