Lucky Informer

12,100 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Oyaji - Guin
Zzyli

User Image

I totally understand the worry. Plus, aren't some of the ZOMG NPCs VQS anyway? I have no idea what VQS actually stands for.

User Image

Virtual Quality Sensor......mebbeh?

Vaginas questioning sexuality?

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
cnoisy
Vaginas questioning sexuality?

I know my v****a doesn't question it's sexuality. :I

Familiar Lunatic

PS Vita TV, woah. I like what's happening to the world of video games :V

edit: wowowowow
Vanessa.k
Mavdoc

I'm just going to leave this here. ninja

Kinda creepy.... Is that you? Or some community member? question

Not so much of a scuba attire though.. sweatdrop rofl

LOL, no-- not me or anyone I know. xd

Several months back, I saw a daily news story on TV about the "Mermaid Parade" in Coney Island that I'd never heard of, so did a quick Internet search about what it was and came across this picture that reminded me of a female Marshalj. 3nodding
baby_kitty_258
Mavdoc
... keep a "clean" thread in the z!F that's all "business" .....

That might be able to solve our problem. mrgreen

good luck xd , seems that was 95% of the problem with the original thread. jus saeyin.

Yeah, as I was giving it more thought, I came to this conclusion too, without having a good way of preventing that from happening. xp
gataka
PS Vita TV, woah. I like what's happening to the world of video games :V

edit: wowowowow

Oh man, I REALLY need a Vita now. eek It price dropped recently too.

That 3-Sweep modeling is CRAZY! emotion_jawdrop Wow, creating assets for games in the future is going to be SO much easier. It looks like you could make painterly or stylized assets from a concept artist's CG painting too. The concept artist could concept and model/texture their own assets without help. xd

Benevolent Codger

I've been talking with Gaidin and he says that he's made an effort to contact Mav in the interest of having this thread moved into the zOMG! Forum, on the condition that we're able to keep the off-topic chatter manageable. He seemed confident that it would be best leaving the original thread locked - both to give Mavdoc greater control over opening post, and to let the old one serve as a reminder. I suppose I can understand his reasoning, even if it's not what I'd consider my own
ideal solution. sweatdrop

Hopefully this will work well enough that we can continue to focus on what the dev meats are intended to do, and the moderators can continue to focus on making the z!F a better place - I believe that's all he was trying to do, even if doing so required ruffling a few feathers...

Lucky Informer

12,100 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Junior 100
gataka

Mavdoc

minaki c h i i

DMS Kamila

Akuyi

Zzyli

Oyaji - Guin

Red Kutai

Don't mind me, just testing the limits of the new mini-event thing. Also I accidentally clicked submit before I was finished typing this sweatdrop It seems that quotes within a spoiler will not make you join a club. Maybe you have to be online for it to work? This is confusing.

As for the this thread being moved, I wouldn't want this thread to be moved if it meant we couldn't talk about whatever we wanted to talk about. I'm still for the idea I proposed earlier that involved a second thread that functioned purely as a guide to this thread and to the meats.

Retro Punk

cnoisy
gataka

Mavdoc

minaki c h i i

DMS Kamila

Akuyi

Zzyli

Oyaji - Guin

Red Kutai

Dam ! you ! White Lighter !! Dam you to Hades !

Retro Punk

Red Kutai

I've been talking with Gaidin and he says that he's made an effort to contact Mav in the interest of having this thread moved into the zOMG! Forum, on the condition that we're able to keep the off-topic chatter manageable. He seemed confident that it would be best leaving the original thread locked - both to give Mavdoc greater control over opening post, and to let the old one serve as a reminder. I suppose I can understand his reasoning, even if it's not what I'd consider my own
ideal solution. sweatdrop

Hopefully this will work well enough that we can continue to focus on what the dev meats are intended to do, and the moderators can continue to focus on making the z!F a better place - I believe that's all he was trying to do, even if doing so required ruffling a few feathers...

You only have two feathers...and you're a frog..... whee

Benevolent Codger

cnoisy
As for the this thread being moved, I wouldn't want this thread to be moved if it meant we couldn't talk about whatever we wanted to talk about. I'm still for the idea I proposed earlier that involved a second thread that functioned purely as a guide to this thread and to the meats.

If that solution were really preferable, I'd probably suggest creating individual threads each Friday to announce individual meetings - that way we wouldn't risk the thread becoming full of spam, and any off-topic chatter would be buried with the thread itself after its purpose were served, rather than accumulating over time. Users could subscribe to this thread to be updated about those meetings each week, and users not already familiar with the premise would be able to get directly to the relevant information - while it's relevant and
only while it's relevant - in the z!F.

At any rate, I'll leave the specifics up to Mavdoc. As much as I care about this thread, it's really more his domain than mine... sweatdrop

Familiar Lunatic

Red Kutai
... on the condition that we're able to keep the off-topic chatter manageable.
Euphemism for "Keep gat in his cage" :V

I'm with cnoisy, even if merely to avoid the grey zone of "manageable". I see the thread as an extension of the meats and the meats are all over the place.

So, a z!F gateway thread focused on setting up, where Mav maintains the theme/location and people ask for info or help getting to the right place (people only interested in the meats would subscribe to this), and another thread for post-meat screenshots and between-meat chatter or wtv.

This is... not ideal either but gets my vote.

Lucky Informer

12,100 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Mavdoc

There should be a zOMG! club :<

Retro Punk

cnoisy
Mavdoc

There should be a zOMG! club :<

DIVINITY is the zomg club !

Retro Punk

ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry

Platonic Purple Panda

Sup buddddies ! xd DIV is where it's at !

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff