Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What do you think of Hawk's Haven re-opening?

It re-opened? o.O 0.40909090909091 40.9% [ 90 ]
uh... it sucks. 0.068181818181818 6.8% [ 15 ]
It's Great! Thanks Hawk, your the man! 0.18636363636364 18.6% [ 41 ]
I still think it sucks. 0.05 5.0% [ 11 ]
I am a whore, therefore I will 'mouse' this option. ~.^ 0.28636363636364 28.6% [ 63 ]
Total Votes:[ 220 ]

Demonic Genius

6,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Greedy Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Ho-ly s**t. Hot damn. This site still exsists and I can still login. I'm still alive! I hope the rest of the HH family is doing fine. Life update from Hawkykins. I have a pretty decent job now, too bad it is impossible to get a house at present. Still never maried, no kids. I am goig through a break up of sorts. My ex and I broke up 3 years ago from a 5 years relationship but we were still seeing eachother but recently she started seeing someone else and I'm having a hard time. Other than that, things are good. Paid off my debts and planning to travel some.

Hope you all are safe and happy. Thank you for being here. Maybe one day we will reach 10k on this thread but it is not about the destination friends, its about the journey. Love you Gaia fam.
Hawk the hunter
Ho-ly s**t. Hot damn. This site still exsists and I can still login. I'm still alive! I hope the rest of the HH family is doing fine. Life update from Hawkykins. I have a pretty decent job now, too bad it is impossible to get a house at present. Still never maried, no kids. I am goig through a break up of sorts. My ex and I broke up 3 years ago from a 5 years relationship but we were still seeing eachother but recently she started seeing someone else and I'm having a hard time. Other than that, things are good. Paid off my debts and planning to travel some.

Hope you all are safe and happy. Thank you for being here. Maybe one day we will reach 10k on this thread but it is not about the destination friends, its about the journey. Love you Gaia fam.

Hey guys! I was told if you want to post here to use this link
http://www.gaiaonline.com/mobileapp/forums/show/t.9008204/
btw, this was KanakoAyume, back in middle school haha, I'm 31 now! Crazy! If anyone wants to chat again or catch up, the best place to catch me is discord PhoenixAstra#7995

Hmu! Let me know how you guys have been after all these years!
I don't use gaia anymore, this is Kanna again LOL I can't believe you guys put up with my middle school cringe I was so young!!! We are so old now it's crazy...I'm PhoenixAstra on twitter if anyone wants to stay in touch! Hope you guys are doing alright <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff