Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
TheCarpetLady
I'm about to become a manager at pizza hut... pizza hut pizza is disgusting.

I'm not sure if I should congratulate you on the promotion or tell you I'm sorry. ^^;

Aged Gaian

1,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
TheCarpetLady
I'm about to become a manager at pizza hut... pizza hut pizza is disgusting.

Much apologies for ill fated position of Pizza! >x>

Witty Genius

Lol well thanks either way! I like working there because of the people but Im getting tired of pizza. Im not planning on working there for the rest of my life so no worries!
*hands out free pizza*

Brainy Geek

9,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
Whenever my family orders Pizza Hut, it's almost always Stuffed Crust. So, when they eat, I cut their crust off and eat that. >.>;

Witty Genius

Oh god. The pizza rollers are basically stuffed crust rolls.

Beloved Sex Symbol

8,075 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Devoted Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
I owe Milo and Tig a cat tower. They didn't go to the vets all week.

>.> Bought them some cat grass and a nice bed to suffice for now. They seem appeased.

Aioazech's Partner

Dapper Dabbler

Aged Gaian

1,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
>x>
Nothing wrong wi da pizza rolling!
Dem good eatinz boy!

FEAR DEE EAT!!

Witty Genius

terradi

>.> Bought them some cat grass and a nice bed to suffice for now. They seem appeased.

Lol, your cats are sad they didnt go to the vet? My cat tries to bite the vet whenever she goes. Although any excuse to buy a cat tower sounds good to me, that sounds cute.

Devoted Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
TheCarpetLady
terradi

Lol, your cats are sad they didnt go to the vet? My cat tries to bite the vet whenever she goes. Although any excuse to buy a cat tower sounds good to me, that sounds cute.

Milo thinks the vet is his girlfriend. He likes her. Except the last two times we went he needed an injection. That he didn't like too much. He didn't give her his standard both-paws-on-shoulders-kiss-your-face greeting the last time. I think the vet was crushed. xD

The cat tower is a present because they were good and didn't get sick all week. smile
terradi
TheCarpetLady
terradi

Milo thinks the vet is his girlfriend. He likes her. Except the last two times we went he needed an injection. That he didn't like too much. He didn't give her his standard both-paws-on-shoulders-kiss-your-face greeting the last time. I think the vet was crushed. xD

The cat tower is a present because they were good and didn't get sick all week. smile
Kitties! biggrin

Devoted Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
yay kitties! Maybe they'll be too busy working on destroying the tower to attack my poor doors.
Your cats sound so eventful and energetic, mine just sit there...I could put a string infront of them, they will be engaged for about 20 seconds, then go back to sleep...

Beloved Sex Symbol

8,075 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
My 5 are pretty lazy as well. Their amusement level is only based on if its outside and alive. Inside they could car less of a small bug was near em. As for vet trips. They either hide and try to kill me. rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff