Welcome to Gaia! ::

is jake more active on gaia now? ninja
i wish i just dont have much time right now but im trying emo
everything going well besides not being able to get on gaia often?

and oh my god thankyou anonymous for the donation. heart whee
sgt.Frosty

yeah thogh work is stupid

(I wonder who anonymous could be)
:Ninja:
Lord_LHUSID2
sgt.Frosty

whee

my job is starting to get on my nerves too, my manager keeps pulling me away from what I got to do to help him for like 15 minutes. then I gotta rush to catch up.
sgt.Frosty
Lord_LHUSID2
sgt.Frosty

whee

my job is starting to get on my nerves too, my manager keeps pulling me away from what I got to do to help him for like 15 minutes. then I gotta rush to catch up.
stare
Lord_LHUSID2
sgt.Frosty
Lord_LHUSID2
sgt.Frosty

whee

stare

my supervisor hates it when he does that too. and i'm gonna have to ask for extra hours for the holiday season,the hours still suck...... xp
sgt.Frosty
Lord_LHUSID2
sgt.Frosty
Lord_LHUSID2
sgt.Frosty

whee

stare

my supervisor hates it when he does that too. and i'm gonna have to ask for extra hours for the holiday season,the hours still suck...... xp
my current job montra is litterally i cannot do worse, i cannot find a job with worse pay, worse hours, or worse time schedules...
Lord_LHUSID2
sgt.Frosty
Lord_LHUSID2
sgt.Frosty
Lord_LHUSID2
sgt.Frosty

whee

stare

my current job montra is litterally i cannot do worse, i cannot find a job with worse pay, worse hours, or worse time schedules...

sort of in the same situation myself, if I found a better job, I would have taken it already
sgt.Frosty
Lord_LHUSID2
sgt.Frosty
Lord_LHUSID2
sgt.Frosty

whee

stare

sort of in the same situation myself, if I found a better job, I would have taken it already
i need to start applying places:/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces