Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
I'm using a tablet right now so let me make this fast
I want to make a gaming PC any suggestions of stores and or sites
And how to put it all together like a tutorial videos on YouTube or something.?????? I REALLY NEED TO KNOW

Clean Tycoon

4,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
u gotta go with a custom build what u want is like like a double graphic card type of set up with probably quad fan system u could eazily build a better computer in any store for like 500 and the same quailty that u built would be marketed 1200 in normal stores

Muscular Egg

Depending on what country you live in, both Amazon and Newegg will probably be your best resource for obtaining computer components. There are a few other Online retailers too, like NCIX, FrozenCPU, etc.

Resource-wise, definitely take a look at reddit's buildapc subforum. Video-wise, YouTube has tons upon tons of videos teaching about the stuff. LinusTechTips would easily be the top recommended channel I suggest anyone check out for getting information on computer parts and accessories. The playlist I linked above is his "Build Guides & Buyer's Guides series of videos. Lengthy, but definitely worth watching.

Muscular Egg

HerHopes
u gotta go with a custom build what u want is like like a double graphic card type of set up with probably quad fan system u could eazily build a better computer in any store for like 500 and the same quailty that u built would be marketed 1200 in normal stores

Are you sure you're aware of what you're saying? You're not going to build any Quad Core CPU rig WITH SLI'd graphics card for around five-hundred dollars, period. SLI in general really isn't recommended for those that aren't anything but the most elitist of PC gamer. Even more so for those that don't care about running their games at "MAX SETTINGS OMG REAL GRAFFIX 240FPS LUL CONSOLE PEASANTS". Law of diminishing returns, basically.

3,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Thank you guys ♥

Amazingly Loved's Husband

Rawdknee
HerHopes

Are you sure you're aware of what you're saying? You're not going to build any Quad Core CPU rig WITH SLI'd graphics card for around five-hundred dollars, period. SLI in general really isn't recommended for those that aren't anything but the most elitist of PC gamer. Even more so for those that don't care about running their games at "MAX SETTINGS OMG REAL GRAFFIX 240FPS LUL CONSOLE PEASANTS". Law of diminishing returns, basically.

But PC master race. D:

Muscular Egg

The Patient Mental
But PC master race. D:

I hate that quote more than anything else on this planet. classified_fu classified_fu

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff