Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Lunatic

[Celeste Verselles]
Celisasu
[Celeste Verselles]
Celeste can't keep up in her 3D modeling class because her teacher moves way too fast. And thus, she will have to go home tonight and go *gasp* read her textbook to figure out what the hell she has to do.

And play WoW. To heal the wounds inflicted by the teacher. Right? xd

Yes, and play WoW, to keep her new guild afloat while her co-GM recovers from falling off the wagon. *Sigh.*

This is why we check the wheels on our wagons.

Oddly I'm talking about Blizzard games elsewhere and my dissapointment in them of late.

Fashionable Noob

11,625 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
Celisasu
[Celeste Verselles]
Celisasu
[Celeste Verselles]
Celeste can't keep up in her 3D modeling class because her teacher moves way too fast. And thus, she will have to go home tonight and go *gasp* read her textbook to figure out what the hell she has to do.

Yes, and play WoW, to keep her new guild afloat while her co-GM recovers from falling off the wagon. *Sigh.*

Oddly I'm talking about Blizzard games elsewhere and my dissapointment in them of late.

I haven't gotten much of a chance to take a look at the Mists beta, but I will say that it's *very* pretty.

Magical Lunatic

[Celeste Verselles]
Celisasu
[Celeste Verselles]
Celisasu
[Celeste Verselles]

I haven't gotten much of a chance to take a look at the Mists beta, but I will say that it's *very* pretty.
The real question is it fun though? Diablo 3 is pretty. I find it boring though based on the beta.
Celisasu
The real question is it fun though? Diablo 3 is pretty. I find it boring though based on the beta.

SO glad I'm not the only one with this sentiment, but I'm trying to keep my hopes up. The only thing I think Blizzard's ******** up with SC2 is the plot and almost everything B.net-related... from the regrettable lack of LAN to the icky UI.

If D3 doesn't consume my life come summer... then I'm pretty sure I'll be satisfied with GW2. You gonna play, Celi? biggrin I think I still have you somewhere on my friends list in GW1.
KITSUUUUU I just did a Friday column on Pokemon and wanted to use some of your art.

And then I remembered how you get murderous/embarassed over people showing off your old art. If you still have the Poke-love in you, did you want to do a piece for the next time I do a Pokemon installment?

Also, I love what Se-vens did when I asked him to change the title and first-post image. xd

Magical Lunatic

KitsuneNinja
Celisasu

SO glad I'm not the only one with this sentiment, but I'm trying to keep my hopes up. The only thing I think Blizzard's ******** up with SC2 is the plot and almost everything B.net-related... from the regrettable lack of LAN to the icky UI.

If D3 doesn't consume my life come summer... then I'm pretty sure I'll be satisfied with GW2. You gonna play, Celi? biggrin I think I still have you somewhere on my friends list in GW1.
Hmm..that's right, GW has no monthly fee does it? Maybe I should get GW2. I never really went anywhere with GW1(I forget what happened, but something distracted me) but with no monthly fee it doesn't really matter if I do my usual leave/return/leave/return patterns. xd

D3 almost certainly won't consume my life. I think I'll just use my brother's account if I get any urge to play at all.
Anonymooo
If you still have the Poke-love in you, did you want to do a piece for the next time I do a Pokemon installment?

I HAVE SO MUCH POKE-LOVE IN ME, IT'S BECOMING DANGEROUS.

Sure, I'll draw some updated Pokemon stuff! biggrin

Magical Lunatic

KitsuneNinja
Anonymooo
If you still have the Poke-love in you, did you want to do a piece for the next time I do a Pokemon installment?

I HAVE SO MUCH POKE-LOVE IN ME, IT'S BECOMING DANGEROUS.

Sure, I'll draw some updated Pokemon stuff! biggrin

Pokelove.....that's why 4-Chan has a /d section. Of course it's dangerous.

I cry for the weakening of stall in the latest generation. It's so much more my style than the more brute force approach that the new stuff does. I liked running Hippodon, Skarmory, Tentacruel, Blissey, a ghost(I'm sort of sad that Jellicent showed up this gen, she would've been perfect last gen, I remember constantly switching around between Gengar for a bit of offense, Spirittomb for lack of weaknesses, and Dusclops and never actually settling on one of them), and something else in slot 6(I never did settle down on what I liked there).
Long time no see

Magical Lunatic

Now I love the Romance of the Three Kingdoms series(the strategy games, not the Dynasty Warrior spinoff). I miss Nobunaga's Ambition(I do indeed have Rise to Power) which for whatever reason never got the love Romance did. I like Pokemon. So apparently Nobunaga's Ambition and Pokemon had some sort of love affair and now we have Pokemon Conquest coming to the US. Where Oda apparently has Rayquaza. I kid you not.
Celisasu
Now I love the Romance of the Three Kingdoms series(the strategy games, not the Dynasty Warrior spinoff). I miss Nobunaga's Ambition(I do indeed have Rise to Power) which for whatever reason never got the love Romance did. I like Pokemon. So apparently Nobunaga's Ambition and Pokemon had some sort of love affair and now we have Pokemon Conquest coming to the US. Where Oda apparently has Rayquaza. I kid you not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_S_WdvRIfE

It's called Pokemon x Nobunaga's Ambition in Japan, but they changed the name to Pokemon Conquest here in the states. No love for Nobunaga >_>

Magical Lunatic

Blackwing
Celisasu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_S_WdvRIfE

It's called Pokemon x Nobunaga's Ambition in Japan, but they changed the name to Pokemon Conquest here in the states. No love for Nobunaga >_>

Jerks. Nobunaga deserves love too.

Especially as the description on a lot of sites says "inspired in part by Nobunaga's Ambition" as opposed to "It's a crossover of the two games". I want it.
I plan on buying the living hell out of that game. Buying it all up.
Guys, I just gotta say that Guild Wars 2 was everything I ever wanted in my life.

Magical Lunatic

KitsuneNinja
Guys, I just gotta say that Guild Wars 2 was everything I ever wanted in my life.

So how does it improve upon the first one besides graphics?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff