Welcome to Gaia! ::

tatsu9
well I like Eri kitamura and you may recognize some of her songs as openings for a couple of animes if you have seen them but she has a really beautiful voice.

Okay, I will be checking her out now! C:
spicy dementia
Crimsin_Cuttie
so far so good just working on writing my first story. How was your day?

That's cool, what is your first story about? ;o
My day has been okay, I have done pretty much nothing but it's okay, it's Saturday.
Now I should go to the store to get some food ;-;
well its going to be about how my relationship with my ex boyfriend changed when our son was born 2 months ago, how we both went to jail over fighting each other for our son, how his mother is controling his life in our relationship. How I was betrayed by how he is treating me and his son by not contacting us since our son was 5 days old. Im going to explain how I was trying to work things out with him so we can be a family but he seems like he is not willing at all because he has not called or even came by. I'm just hurt since I have no one to talk to I decided to write about it. I really loved him but I guess love means nothing anymore.

Tipsy Loiterer

yum_tea
Tea for you :] no cream or sugar

Married Bunny

spicy dementia
tatsu9
well I like Eri kitamura and you may recognize some of her songs as openings for a couple of animes if you have seen them but she has a really beautiful voice.

Okay, I will be checking her out now! C:
ok. how is your day?

In a relationship with Catheryna

spicy dementia

What lessons will you be starting? :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items