Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noble Prophet

5,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
you can always get better with practice! smile
i think it might be too late for me. I don't know if i will be able to draw now.

Noble Prophet

5,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
your avvy is so cool! smile love the sword
Thank you. Thats the first compliment I've gotten for my avi. Its been like this for years. I want to change it, but i don't know what to do with it.

Noble Prophet

5,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
ive changed mine so many times in the past few days i like swapping out items to get a look i want smile i kind of like guy-ish looking outfits. maybe something dark and powerful since my avvy is a vampire
Your Avi looks so awesome. Maybe i will dedicate a whole day to just looking for things for my avi. Do you look in the marketplace?

Noble Prophet

5,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
i went to the marketplace theres a link where u can buy "outfits" which is items people throw together for a look i bought a dark elf set with like 4 or 5 dark elf items (purple glowing background,the staff, the dagger, and the shoulder armor) smile i also bought some stuff from dernier cri (i cant remember the name exactly lol) it was stuf. i sold something i found from the dumpster for like over 300,000,000 so thats how i was able to buy so many items for my avvy
wow. I'm going to go look through those right now then. I'm very interested.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff