Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Fatcat

Hi, im looking for friends to pm on here or text? Im kind of an awkward person i guess people tend to say but i really would like to get to know some people i like drawing, video games, and i should mention i have a hard time talking to people which im trying to get over, my memory sucks so im sorry if i forget things... I also seem to get along better with guys in rl but maybe it doesnt matter on the internet? So please post or pm me if interested.

Angelic Fatcat

hello~ nice to meet you! I like drawing too! What video games do you like? It's nice that you can talk to guys easily...Somehow I fail at that XD

Sparkly Fatcat

lildarklili
hello~ nice to meet you! I like drawing too! What video games do you like? It's nice that you can talk to guys easily...Somehow I fail at that XD

I like to play skyrim most but i play a variety of games, and thanks for posting smile .

Angelic Fatcat

xXxforgottenxXx
lildarklili

I like to play skyrim most but i play a variety of games, and thanks for posting smile .

Ohh is skyrim fun? I never super got into that...I mostly play nintendo games like legend of zelda and pokemon hehe. No problem! It's always nice to make new friends <3
hey there we could chat

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces