Welcome to Gaia! ::

Erin17
WaRori
Erin17
WaRori
Erin17

Woohoo!
So, how are you on this fine day?

I've never been better! My pessimism is turning into optimism lately ;3 So all is well, not doing anything special yet though.. Might play Infection Mode on Halo Reach later on.

How about yerself? >w<

I'm doing great, thank you!
I don't have much going on either, playing xbox is not a option for me right now, soo Gaia it is. smile

You're welcome x3

And how come? O: Just curious, it really doesn't matter.. but Gaia is still fun... I really missed it ; A;

It just wont work right for me today. :[
I missed Gaia too, I just recently started to get on it again.

Oh yeah? Back from a hiatus too? Woot. How long has it been since you've been here?

Dapper Dabbler

WaRori
Erin17
WaRori
Erin17
WaRori
Erin17

Woohoo!
So, how are you on this fine day?

I've never been better! My pessimism is turning into optimism lately ;3 So all is well, not doing anything special yet though.. Might play Infection Mode on Halo Reach later on.

How about yerself? >w<

I don't have much going on either, playing xbox is not a option for me right now, soo Gaia it is. smile

You're welcome x3

And how come? O: Just curious, it really doesn't matter.. but Gaia is still fun... I really missed it ; A;

Oh yeah? Back from a hiatus too? Woot. How long has it been since you've been here?

Yeah, It's been at least 2 years? Maybe more? What about you?
Erin17
WaRori
Erin17
WaRori
Erin17

You're welcome x3

Eh a few weeks.. before that at least 4 years. Just had no interest in it until recently.

Dapper Dabbler

WaRori
Erin17
WaRori
Erin17
WaRori
Erin17

You're welcome x3

Eh a few weeks.. before that at least 4 years. Just had no interest in it until recently.

Haha, I know how that is. I lost interest in it then forget about it untill like last week when I was bored and the xbox start screwin up.
Erin17
WaRori
Erin17
WaRori
Erin17

Haha, I know how that is. I lost interest in it then forget about it untill like last week when I was bored and the xbox start screwin up.

Yikes.. I feel bad for your poor xbox lol. D: I'd be so pissed if mine broke down or something.

Feline Warlord

hayloo. o; <3
NummyChocolateCookehs
hayloo. o; <3

Mmm, chocolate cookies! =w= *noms*

Heya! How's you? C:

Feline Warlord

WaRori
NummyChocolateCookehs
hayloo. o; <3

Heya! How's you? C:

yushyush. c; <3
i'm good, hbu?

Thirteenth Prophet

4,650 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
Lol Not someone you'd go to jail for.

That part made me giggle. Good luck 3nodding
NummyChocolateCookehs
WaRori
NummyChocolateCookehs
hayloo. o; <3

Heya! How's you? C:

yushyush. c; <3
i'm good, hbu?

I'm pretty good, I got a soar throat though T-T
BloodAndGlamour
Lol Not someone you'd go to jail for.

That part made me giggle. Good luck 3nodding

Huhuhu, thank you ;D Glad I could make you giggle!

Thanks for the luck!

Supreme Trash

40,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
WaRori
I'm a boy, not a girl, please don't get that confused xD

This is a girlfriend search... as well as a search for friends, too!

Name: Rori
Job: College Student <3 (No major yet though, not sure what I wanna do =u=)
Personality Type(s): Immature / Mature / Annoyingly Cutesy / Clingy / Geeky / Socially Awkward / Romantic / Lovey Dovey :B

Anyway, about me ^^

~ I am mature, yet mostly immature at the same time. I have a child-like personality and I am proud of it xD But I don't make immature jokes at dispense or anything like that. I am mature when I need to be.

~ Yes, I wear girl's clothes and I love makeup. I love being semi-androgynous. If that bugs you I am sorry :C

~ I have a fear of men, moths, and being alone.

~ I am a slight pervert =u=

~ I am a hopeless romantic.

~ I am extremely socially awkward, I have aspergers and it contributes to that. I don't make friends that easily, unfortunately.

~ I am a nerd, in a sense. I love playing XBOX360, retro games, and the like. My favorite current game is Halo Reach :3 I also like anime to an extent, same with manga >u<

~ I love playing Maplestory <3 I play on Scania and I also play Korean and Chinese Maple at times.

~ Most of my time spent is on the internet and on my 360.

~ I love learning languages and foreign cultures >u< Currently learning Mandarin and Wu Chinese at the moment. But I also wanna learn Korean (I don't like KPOP so that's not why), Polish, and Danish :3

~ I love Hello Kitty products <3

~ I am clingy, not to the point where I will text you day and night (unless you want me to) wondering where you are, I just get really attached to people I love and really like ;u;

~ I love music, I produce electronic music in my spare time >u< I love any type of Electronic Dance Music. I am a huge fan of Nightcore type music, Electro, and House. I also like Hardstyle a little :B I rarely listen to any other type of music. I am musically limited ;D

~ I love Wa Lolita fashion (hence my name on here lololol)

~ I love watching random videos on Youtube, but I really am a fan of the Arby n the Chief series.

~ I am scared of horror, no matter what it is. I am not a big fan. I do like Silent Hill quite a bit, but I rarely play it unless it's daylight outside or someone is actually watching/playing with me.

~ I love emulators :B

~ I am a bit of a pirate

~ I dunno what else to say, feel free to ask if you'd like to know anything else about me >u<

Requirements? Hmmmm, please be 18+. I don't wanna date someone I'd go to jail for >< Being a hopeless romantic and socially awkward is a plus. Open minded-ness is a plus. You don't have to be clingy, but I've been in a lot of relationships where it was used against me later on. Also, be ready for a relationship, I can't tell you how many times I've been cheated on and it scares me to death >< Also having common interests helps too >u<

If you want a picture of me, I have a crappy one in my sig, I also have more pictures of me you can view at http://s1054.photobucket.com/albums/s485/warorichan/

If you wanna be friends, that is good too! I am looking for a relationship and friends C: Both on Gaia and MSN.

:3 Heyyy thurr purrty thing. How have you been :3
Lithium Filth

Lith! *glomp* ^__^

I missed ya! How've you been?
I've been doing okay for the most part! Nothing new really, I tried to take a hack at trying life out but... I failed orz.

Supreme Trash

40,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
WaRori
Lithium Filth

Lith! *glomp* ^__^

I missed ya! How've you been?
I've been doing okay for the most part! Nothing new really, I tried to take a hack at trying life out but... I failed orz.

:3 Actually not good. But also good? xD
Aww, how did you fail?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas