Welcome to Gaia! ::

stare fine...*picks sandwich off the floor and muches on it again*

nice walls.
Yeah, tell me about it. *takes a swig of her drink, swirls it around angrily*
~wanders in~...I think I'm lost... ano... ~to Saturnine~ got any milk?

Lunatic

Heh. The walls were like that when I bought the place.
I like 'em. They're warm, and fun to punch when you're angry or pissed or both.
Thanks, Hero, you're a stand-up fella. Care for a Bronson? I think it's just the three of us drinking tonight.

Careful, Misao. You're thinking Fight-Club thoughts.
The last thing I need in this place is some swaggering bragadoccio wanting to prove to the universe that he exists by whipping the snot out of some other idiot.
Saturnine
Heh. The walls were like that when I bought the place.
I like 'em. They're warm, and fun to punch when you're angry or pissed or both.
Thanks, Hero, you're a stand-up fella. Care for a Bronson? I think it's just the three of us drinking tonight.

Careful, Misao. You're thinking Fight-Club thoughts.
The last thing I need in this place is some swaggering bragadoccio wanting to prove to the universe that he exists by whipping the snot out of some other idiot.

Pfft. I'm not that shallow and misguided. I know I'm here, and I know who I am. That's good enough for me.

Lunatic

Spikeykun

erm... maybe in the back. You really want some?
Saturnine
Spikeykun

erm... maybe in the back. You really want some?

...is something wrong with it? sweatdrop
*finishes drink, slams down bottle*

Well, I'm outta here for the night. I should be getting some sleep - I've a long day of being a slave to the system ahead of me.

Lunatic

Spikeykun

*shrugs*

It's just not what I usually serve. I'll have to charge you the same as a normal beer. And it's not in a saucer. I know furries usually like their millk in a saucer, so they can be like real cats.
Saturnine
Spikeykun

*shrugs*

It's just not what I usually serve. I'll have to charge you the same as a normal beer. And it's not in a saucer. I know furries usually like their millk in a saucer, so they can be like real cats.

~shrugs~ alright. But if there's a new species of cheese growing on there, I can't say I'll drink it... ~pulls out some cookies that become instantly stale in the dreary atmosphere~ *thinks* dang it's hard to stay optimistic in this place...
hmm....saucer...thats a fun word...never woulda picked that one for a bowl...maybe a gun, or a animal...a stupid yet fierce animal.

Lunatic

Spikeykun

~shrugs~ alright. But if there's a new species of cheese growing on there, I can't say I'll drink it... ~pulls out some cookies that become instantly stale in the dreary atmosphere~ *thinks* dang it's hard to stay optimistic in this place...

Heh. Well... I think Misao's just a bit bitter. Hold on... I'll be back in a sec.
*wanders into the back kitchen - sound of refrigerator opening and closing, and milk being poured into a mug*
*walks back in, hands Spikey the mug*
Here ya go.
All I had was som 1%. I hope ya don't mind.

Dreary... yeah. That's kinda part of what I'm going for. I'm just sick of night clubs and bars with no character. Better to die on your feet than serve on your knees, right? Better to have something new than to resort to the old tricks...

Heh.
Like I said, I expect this place to be gone in a week.
Besides. The drear makes it easier to talk. It scares away the guttertrash.
guttertrash...hmmm...I wonder how they ever came up with that word...I mean, who pust trash in thier gutters?

Lunatic

The gutters collect the trash... it comes with rain. The trash gets caught in the grates, and grows and grows. Soon enough it's unmanagable. It's a great allegory for what I think is happening to Barton, and why I started this place.
Saturnine
Spikeykun

Heh. Well... I think Misao's just a bit bitter. Hold on... I'll be back in a sec.
*wanders into the back kitchen - sound of refrigerator opening and closing, and milk being poured into a mug*
*walks back in, hands Spikey the mug*
Here ya go.
All I had was som 1%. I hope ya don't mind.

Dreary... yeah. That's kinda part of what I'm going for. I'm just sick of night clubs and bars with no character. Better to die on your feet than serve on your knees, right? Better to have something new than to resort to the old tricks...

Heh.
Like I said, I expect this place to be gone in a week.
Besides. The drear makes it easier to talk. It scares away the guttertrash.

~Eyes the milk for strange growths~ Well... at least it's not skim... ~takes a swig and makes a face~ ooh... that's...not that bad... hmm... ~eats some cookies~...these on the other hand...

heh, I'm getting tired, believe I'll go NPC for the night. ~tips imaginary hat~ toodles all... ~Falls face first into the bar letting people wonder whether it was the dreaded 1% milk that did him in, some form of beast in the form of cheese and cookies~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff