Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Breezejester
None, unfortunately, because i have yet to read one that doesn't involve me being saved by the male lead.

lol alice dosent get saved by a male rofl
i would want to be in alice and wounderland! heart

Chatty Gaian

8,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I would love to be in Walt Disney's version of the little mermaid. Hans Christian Andersen's version is slightly depressing.

Chatty Gaian

8,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conversationalist 100
fairy-phoenix
I would definitely wanna be in Cinderella or more precise the Brothers Grimm Cinderella... as the heroine of course.
i would love to be in that mythical guild can you send me the link? smile
The story where the prince is evil and I get to gouge his eyes out with a spoon... I dont need no prince (FOREVER ALONE)

Kawaii Fatcat

Cinderella smile

6,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
the little mermaid
Rapunzel..but adding the part where i beat the s**t out of my step mother biggrin
lil red riding hood
i would love to be in the movie called "tangled." i think that Rapunzel's life in the movie was exciting and romantic heart if i had her life i would love to stay there forever. think about it, you get to live in a big castle, be a princess that's married to a guy that you fell in love with on an adventure that could've killed you and so much more! i dunno, over all this is the life i want to live, well the movie life razz

Lily-livered Lunatic

In retellings of Snow White and Rose Red, they live in the forest and are very close sisters. I'd like to live as one of the sisters (but never encountering the bear and never splitting up or growing up either!).

I guess I crave close childhood friendships/siblings from the past. That's my favorite fairy tale story. whee
One that's not Russian.

Conservative Vampire

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Cinderella!
what counts as a fairy tale?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff