Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I made a game idk obviously i am not starting it today but what do you guys think of it any advice?
User Image

Ok its edited the game now resides in word games smile

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
who is super excited for tonights new episode?

Schlaghund's Princess

Sweetest Delight

58,900 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sunny Side Up 100
You might consider relocating it to the Word Games forum. In the CB it's more likely to attract, shall we say, the wrong element... wink

It looks a little complicated for a Gaia word game, but I'll give it a whirl if you get any more players. I stink at games though and likely to be eliminated very quickly.

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
shellsmachine
You might consider relocating it to the Word Games forum. In the CB it's more likely to attract, shall we say, the wrong element... wink

It looks a little complicated for a Gaia word game, but I'll give it a whirl if you get any more players. I stink at games though and likely to be eliminated very quickly.

I thought I had put it in word games but it looks like it moved so idk if staff did it or what. And yeah for word games its a bit complex but still pretty simple just threw a little personal flare in with it is all XD The potions also add some fun when it comes to strategy XD

but yeah idk i may try to move it I hope it doesnt get moved to CB again because I kind of thought it belonged in word games and swear I put it there ah well I will see if I cant move it smile

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
game is now posted in word games smile there is a mini game open that i think is pretty funny XD

Xyphire's King

Gallant Knight

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Game will be set for later today if you want a pm or quote 30 minutes ahead of time just quote or pm me smile

5,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items