Welcome to Gaia! ::

(hm.. I think there was another tea topic around here, but I think it only talked about green tea... I think this is a wider topic about tea)

I love Tea, I've tried a lot of kinds, but I'm sure there are many more kinds to try. There are even variations of one kind of tea. Ive tried green tea, gunpowder green tea, jasmine green tea, green and black tea mix, english breakfast tea, irish breakfast tea, orange spice tea, lemon grass tea, earl grey tea, aged earl grey tea, chamomile tea, madagascar vanilla red tea, black vanilla, orange pekoe tea, mint tea, and more kinds that I dont even remember. XD

For the Discussion:

Do you like tea? What is it that you like about tea? What does tea do for you? What do you put in your tea?

I drink it to relax, I'm a really stressed out person. I also like the health benefits that tea has to offer. Some people just think tea is bitter without sugar, but I dont think the taste is bad at all. It tastes so natural and refreshing, jasmine green tea tastes as fresh as the flower smells!

Moonlight Gaian

4,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
I like tea and i dunno the whole relaxing vibe i get from drinking it lol 3nodding

6,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I like mint tea it is the best same with green tea it is good too ^^ I like it because it helps calm me down and helps me either get to sleep or helps me get going in the morning. I love tea. When drinking tea, depending on what herbs it has, I usually will put sugar or honey to make it a tad sweeter.
KnuckleDuster101
I like mint tea it is the best same with green tea it is good too ^^ I like it because it helps calm me down and helps me either get to sleep or helps me get going in the morning. I love tea. When drinking tea, depending on what herbs it has, I usually will put sugar or honey to make it a tad sweeter.

X3 yay, tea lovers. Maybe I'll try making my own brew of tea someday..
I like Tea!!
Here are some I have tried:
Raspberry
Herbal
Tea ( Regular kind )

Tea relaxes me alot and it is a very comforting drink for me.
It helps me sleep if you can beleive that.
I put like 1 1/2 teaspoons of sugar in it too. >.<;
People always tell me it is impossible it helps me sleep.

It just warms me. ;o;
I green tea and all flavors of iced tea, especially raspberry.
I don't like hot tea though.

Green tea ice cream is delicious. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas