Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Friend

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
So i rarely post in this forum and until recently didnt know it existed razz but here it goes i hope you try it and if you do tell me how you liked it and if you added something to it let me know so i can try to!

Veggie sandwhich! (not what you think razz )

Take a quarter of a vidalia onion (or if you like onion take more razz )
Cut it up into pieces Then chop up 3 cloves of garlic REAL garlic( its 59 cents people) And throw it in a frying pan with a small amount of butter (works best with saltier butter but any kind works) Throw in some mushrooms some seasonings (i use garlic salt (i have an addiction to garlic) and some Italian seasoning). Take some bread and toast it (its fine on non toasted bread but its better on toast) And throw it on some toast!! Throw in some shredded cheddar cheese and some hot sauce and voila!!! Omfg it was delicious!!!
So, I want to try out this. But I have a problem with the mushrooms, I don't like them because I can't stand the texture. >.<

Any alternatives you might suggest?

Lonely Friend

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
Seyllum
So, I want to try out this. But I have a problem with the mushrooms, I don't like them because I can't stand the texture. >.<

Any alternatives you might suggest?
lol yeah dont put any I love them so I do!! But adjust the recipe to your tastes let me know how it goes!! Plus let me know if you add or make a change so I can try it whee

Super Fairy

11,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
Ooo sounds yummy! I used to always make a veggie sandwich using thin slices of green bell pepper, onion, avocado, relish, and tomato with italian dressing. I need to try that garlic cooked in butter thing! I love garlic.

Lonely Friend

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
Sopiyu
Ooo sounds yummy! I used to always make a veggie sandwich using thin slices of green bell pepper, onion, avocado, relish, and tomato with italian dressing. I need to try that garlic cooked in butter thing! I love garlic.
That sounds amazing!! Ill try it sometime! And i adore garlic if i cant taste it then there's not enough. I put it in and on everything.

Enduring Phantom

Sounds okay but I would defiantly add bell pepper

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas