No I won't.
You're missing out, kid.

6,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
Best food ever

Elmwood's Husband

I love it and miss it. My friend and I went there one time and shared a burrito (and amazingly enough it was big enough for the both of us). And they're pretty fast about getting it all done. And I love the rice inside too *O*;
I have never tryed that before. stare

9,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Contributor 150
There's one by my school. They're always ALWAYS giving out coupons for free burritos. I took it as a bad hint, like, "PLEASE WE NEED BUSINESS WE DON'T CARE IF IT'S FREE." I decided to take my coupon and give it a shot.

It. was. awesome.

And as a side note: I like cooking with chipotle peppers.
wooooooo!!im goin tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =) best chicken ever!
drcoco2k
forbiddndounut
drcoco2k
forbiddndounut
drcoco2k
forbiddndounut
OMMMMMMMGGGGGG best foood ever!!! ilove the bowls!!!!!!! AAH!H!!! yummy.. i go once every week... im not even joking.. is that bad?!?! LOL
Dude, when I worked there, we had loads of regular costumers come in everyday. Lots of people do that.

lol u ever get tired of seeing us regulars? were u like WTF GO ELSE WHERE?!
Actually, the regulars are nice. I hate the customers that expect everything to be perfect everytime. I remember one time we ran out of sour cream and some shrew wanted sour cream on her burrito. She was impatient, and saying that sour cream should always be ready at all times. As we were whipping more sour cream, she kept telling us to hurry up. God, I wanted to punch her. By the way, she's one of those "oh-no-you-didn't" types. It also didn't help that she came five minutes before closing.

So, I hate costumers who cause problems when some minor inconvenience occurs. Sometimes, when a costumer has to deal with something(running out of an ingredient, wrapping a burrito again because the employee screwed it up the first time, etc) he/she shouldn't have to, they might give you the food for free. But you'll only get free food if you're nice.

Oh no way.. im one of the nice customers. usually if somethings wrong w/my ordfer i wont say anything at all. I used to be a manager at MCds i knwo what its like to deal w/pricks all day long. and those "oh no you didnt" types. sometimes i'd snap.. i couldnt help it man. lol they were all like "oh im gonna call corperate" y aknow what.. GO AHEAD! lol you dont scare me!

actually one time some guy was ready to go behind the counter dude.. he was fuming!! but my grill ppls got my back wink I miss them LOL

but there's one thing that comes outta workin food joints.. STORIES MAN!!!
Aw man, whenever I meet an employee or ex-employee from McDonald's, they all say one thing: working at McDonald's sucks.

I'll agree with you that great stories are made when working fast food joints. You got a lot of crazy people working at those places. I know what you mean by missing former co-workers. We had a good crew at Chipotle.

Even though it's been over two years since I quit, I went there a few months ago to chill with my former assistant manager. He & I talked about who got fired, who quit, who's still there, how business is way better now, etc. Just like old times. He also gave me burrito for free. He also said I could come back anytime.

well cuzyeah it just totally sucks workin there. i guess we had an OK crew. half of them were liars and theifs though. and is sucked cuz we got robbed. and who was working the night we got robbed.. I WWWWWWWWAAAASS! lol

but yes.. ur lucky.. hook me up w/free food ahah!
drcoco2k
Dark Itachi 15
No I won't.
You're missing out, kid.

i agree ya are missin out!
I PREFER REAL MEXICAN FOOD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers