Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've been playing Final Fantasy games for years now, and I can't help noticing when I am searching for information on upcoming games, all the premature character shrines. Like before the release of X-2, found shrines saying that Lenne was Yuna in the past, or that Yuna and Lenne were sisters, Lenne was Yuna's mother...etc..

And so I'm wondering what everyone's opinions on these are. I for one, never was much into the whole premature shrine thing, people who try to gather what little to no information they can to create their own little stories... I'm not trying to make myself sound elite or anything either, because I'm most definately not, but when you think about it, it's sort of annoying when you are trying to at least get an idea of what to expect and you are seeing false information slapped all over the cyber world.

sweatdrop

But it has been a thought on my mind when I am online. Any opinions?
Well yeah there are a lot of stupid premie sites, but if they are dedicated you can rest assured that they will always have the newest information on those charactors/creatures/place etc.

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Yah...I wouldn't be surprised if there were shrines o the Advent Children characters yet...LOL
But we actully have some info on Advent Children. Since its a continueation we have to look at FF7 as well. But I just love premie sites. I get excited when ever something new is up.
I dislike shrines like that and I don't know why people bother making them. There's already six shrines to Ashe (FFXII) out there. And basically the only information on all of them is: "Ashe is a girl. She fights with a sword". It's ridiculous.
ugh... in my opinion a premature character shrine is just fine... so long as it's information is correct... it if isn't someone should inform the creators of the shrine about that. It's your own time that you waste when you go to those things or create them.
I don't like premature shrines either. Especially if they're full of blatant lies and unconfirmed rumors.
I kind of hated it before FFIX came out, and FF:WA had a bunch of screenshots from which they created their own little guesses of what was going on.
I like premie sites. Its interesting to see what peopole think and to see if theres any truth to anything. I mean have you never read soemthign and then treid it to see if it was true?
I see no harm in premature shrines, Im sure the people making them are having fun throwing theories out there, and there are alot of people who love to read about speculations. As long as they state in their site that the information isnt comfirmed, I think its all in good fun. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff