Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Seeker

*edit..10/11. I tried to use a walmart debit card and it didnt work because of the temporary card.visa guy said so.so i used my back card and went thru fine...i did B far as below goes and got all items.it was $41 and some change and another $1 for activation for 90 days .so basically $43..it was $77 and some change for 180 days
——-------
As me as well as you,our free trial period is gonna end soon(mine tommorrow)so how exactly does it work?

A.you use debit/credit card and select 180(amount you choose) and you dont gotta worry about payment til the 180 days are up.

B.you use debit/credit card and select 180(amount you choose)and it charges you the set price of a monthly price each month up to 180 days?

—-----------------------------------
Im confused about how it does, because i thought just buying the 180day subscription and that be it and just play.i dont wanna have to keep that prepaid card and have to put $5 a month for the fees for each month subbed thar the card charges.discuss minions you get(veteran awards)as well

Shy Seeker

Xaxaz
CbLord
As me as well as you,our free trial period is gonna end soon(mine tommorrow)so how exactly does it work?

A.you use debit/credit card and select 180(amount you choose) and you dont gotta worry about payment til the 180 days are up.

B.you use debit/credit card and select 180(amount you choose)and it charges you the set price of a monthly price each month up to 180 days?

—-----------------------------------
Im confused about how it does, because i thought just buying the 180day subscription and that be it and just play.i dont wanna have to keep that prepaid card and have to put $5 a month for the fees for each month subbed thar the card charges.discuss minions you get(veteran awards)as well

Yes you can choose standard which only allows you to pay 1 month at a time or you can choose the other one which lets you sub up to 180 days ahead of time. You are charged a discounted rate depending on the option you select and you are charged all at once. You won't be charged again until after the subscription you paid for ends.
so i should go with choice A correct?what did you choose?j/w...you wouldnt happen to know the prices would you?entry and the other one by chance.i think im just gonna have the "create one character" option of bc i can junk what i dont wont in my retainers inventory

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff