Welcome to Gaia! ::

i grew up with tekken 3. my favourite character was gone cause he was cute and could make fireballs. also constantly farting on your opponent is always funny

Loyal Girl

Yes I still play Tekken 6 on my Playstation 3 system. My favorite characters are Paul, Steve, Jin, Nina, Lei, Xiaoyu, and my most favorite... Asuka Kazama.
I love the robot girl so much smile

Loyal Girl

angelicaa_hearts
I love the robot girl so much smile

Her name is Alisa.
My favorite was probably Tekken 4. I'm currently on TTT2 using Kazuya and Bruce. I usually main Mishimas and Armor King. There've been a lot of changes in this game, so I've been messing around with Lars, Dragunov, and Nina.

I'm down to play on PS3 if anyone's down
Love Tekken even though I suck at it. xp
But I do play TTT2 with Lars and Jin. heart

Spooky Girl

18,525 Points
  • Scary Sampling 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
yum_tea Tekken isn't my go-to fighting game of choice, but I do enjoy it a bit. I don't have a particular favorite number out of the series. Lili is my favorite fighter.
I play tekken tag 2 quite alot my favourite characters are Jin and Xiao smile
I'm usually Nina, Jin, and Yoshimitsu.

Maiko Denari's Husband

Distinct Hunter

7,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Well I'd have to DJin, Jin, Lili, Jun, Unknown maybe Zafina.
when it comes to music, i'd say tekken 1 & 2 had the best tracks... especially the Chicago track.

Lonely Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
the one I play the most is TTT2 and I play as Jin and Kazuya mostly. love tekken though I haven't played it for a while. I won a tekken T-shirt at a competition once. has ' The King of Iron Fist' and sponsored by the 'Mishima Zaibutsu' printed on it.

Newbie Noob

1,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
I like to use Heihachi and Miguel in TT2 but usually I can never choose so I end up going with Mokujin 3nodding , Jin is always clutch but i'd have to say Michelle is my personal favorite, almost got King's grabs down sweatdrop I miss working at the arcade.. I have friends who like to use Lili and Asuka or Jun, I don't really like using them and fighting against them is always difficult whether it be against a button masher or a 10+combo spammer, I've learned to use parries and counter most moves to ease some frustration against them emo

Rainbow Unicorn

I have Dark Resurrection for PSP.

Kuma, bro.
Denzel the Perverted Duck
i grew up with tekken 3. my favourite character was gone cause he was cute and could make fireballs. also constantly farting on your opponent is always funny

i remember him.
you unlock him through tekken ball mode.
he had a looping ending fmv as well. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces