Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Conversationalist

8,400 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
What is up with nearly everyone wanting Mewtwo back in smash brothers? Despite the fact it's pretty damn obvious he ain't going to be in the new one coming out on the Wii U and 3ds; so why fans want him so damn much?

Hell he wasn't even good in Melee. He was too floaty, too slippery, and his move barely packs a punch. As much as most people are getting tired of Lucario, it's obvious he's more than a spot filler. Lucario moves is very similar to Mewtwo's with everything that was wrong with Mewtwo's moves, is now fixed.

I'm just sick and tire looking at new information about Smash Bros 4 only to read in comment section of some sad sap wanting Mewtwo back. They got rid of my main home dog Wolf and you don't see me crying.

Unbeatable Conversationalist

8,400 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
I think I'm the only one who don't want Mewtwo back in Super Smash Bros.

Gallant Hero

10,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Nytemair is a new VNfag
Hikarulawl
I think I'm the only one who don't want Mewtwo back in Super Smash Bros.

You're not the only one.

This sub-forum is pretty dead though. Even though SSB isn't that much Pokemon related, I think you'd have more responses if you made this thread in the Pokemon sub forum since quite a number of people in there play SSB too and have their own opinions about Mewtwo and Lucario in SSB.

I personally prefer Lucario a lot more since I like the quirk that adds to its risk/reward factor where the more hurt you are, the greater your abilities are amplified. I don't think Mewtwo had anything interesting like that.

I would honestly prefer seeing either Bayonetta or Issac from Golden Sun make it in, over any more Pokemon...
forget mewtwo.
psyduck rules!

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I want him back, but I won't label this as the worst game ever because of his exclusion. I'll still play the game anyways.

Shy Hero

Not that I care or anything but from some people I talked to they mention a few reasons they want Mewtwo back.

1. He was the 1st "Legendary" Pokémon to be playable in Smash
2. He has a unique moveset that no one else has. (Lucario only shares the same normal B move and they still work differently)
3. He is still one of the most popular Pokémon

those are the reasons I hear from people I talk to about Mewtwo...But since Pokémon have some many different types we can only guarantee 2 of them will be in every Smash from now on (Pikachu and Jiggs)

Original Rogue

11,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
I really don't care about whether or not Mewtwo is in Super Smash Bros. Even if he was, I doubt that he'd have a good Final Smash without it being a near-clone of Lucario's new one. Or Charizard's for that matter.

Another possibility is that Mewtwo is in the game, he'll just be one of those fighters whose inclusion isn't revealed until after the game's release, like Luigi in the previous Smash Bros. games. I'm just wondering if Jigglypuff is actually still in the game since I haven't seen anything regarding her being in the game.

Shameless Shapeshifter

Honey of the South
Another possibility is that Mewtwo is in the game, he'll just be one of those fighters whose inclusion isn't revealed until after the game's release

This would be great. hell, even if Mewtwo were announced months down the line as a dlc character I'd still be happy.

Fuzzy Animal

16,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
To understand why they want him back. Find the soft-mod for brawl Project M. They recreated Mewtwo without using Lucario's data. They also brought Roy back. It's a community mod and is more intense. It does not require hacking your system.

Toxic Duck

9,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Party Member 100
Lol this thread is so wrong.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers