Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tenacious Hellhound

Heen-san
Nettaiya
Hell_Tutor
Also, I cried watching Summer Wars.
Haha, me too. At that cheesy, predictable part where everyone gives their accounts to Natsuki. I love stuff like that.
EDIT: Sorry, totally off-topic.

nah its cool. talking about summer wars will help keep this thread up top. i liked the end when he got the nose bleed and passed out from being kissed lol

That's one of the weirdest folklore believes I have ever known.
"Virgins bleed from their nose when aroused" WHAT?
Who, what?

sweety_honey's Husband

Hell_Tutor
Heen-san
Nettaiya
Hell_Tutor
Also, I cried watching Summer Wars.
Haha, me too. At that cheesy, predictable part where everyone gives their accounts to Natsuki. I love stuff like that.
EDIT: Sorry, totally off-topic.

nah its cool. talking about summer wars will help keep this thread up top. i liked the end when he got the nose bleed and passed out from being kissed lol

That's one of the weirdest folklore believes I have ever known.
"Virgins bleed from their nose when aroused" WHAT?
Who, what?

It's the virgins that only get the nose bleeds? Didn't know that. Anyway, anyone else got suggestions they'd like to make or comment on?

sweety_honey's Husband

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

this lag reminds me of zomg when it was first released. so many people trying to play at once it kept crashing the servers. have to refresh the screen every once in a while to move things along. anyone else having this issue?

User Image
Complete Maps, Rings, Monsters, Items & More!

sweety_honey's Husband

Rainbow Fatcat

12,250 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
I agree with all the points!

Also, I think they should add a little icon beside our neighbours so we know which neighbour's Whistle Tree is ripe! (It's very tedious to go into each one to find out who's it is..)

sweety_honey's Husband

Chokori

Also, I think they should add a little icon beside our neighbours so we know which neighbour's Whistle Tree is ripe! (It's very tedious to go into each one to find out who's it is..)

that would defeat the purpose of the paying the cat dude moga cash to do it for you lol. if you dont want to pay up, you gotta go to each friend and see who's ready to be picked. that i can live with

Rainbow Fatcat

12,250 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
Heen-san
Chokori

that would defeat the purpose of the paying the cat dude moga cash to do it for you lol. if you dont want to pay up, you gotta go to each friend and see who's ready to be picked. that i can live with

Grrr, I guess so, just a little disappointing that everything has to do with Moga Cash

Tenacious Hellhound

Heen-san

this lag reminds me of zomg when it was first released. so many people trying to play at once it kept crashing the servers. have to refresh the screen every once in a while to move things along. anyone else having this issue?

User Image

yes, I have been suffering a bit of lag now and then.
Also, we could use a full screen option or something of the sort.

sweety_honey's Husband

Hell_Tutor
Heen-san

User Image

there actually is a full screen option under the little setting tab in the upper right of screen. at least for me, the pixelation turn to s**t when i go full screen.

sweety_honey's Husband

Chokori
Heen-san
Chokori

Grrr, I guess so, just a little disappointing that everything has to do with Moga Cash

at least with this one you have a chance to earn moga cash. the MG for the itouch doesnt have that opportunity. besides, they have to try to make money somehow. not much different than paying money for monthly letters

sweety_honey's Husband

sorry ive been gone. spent all yesterday reformatting my computer after work and re-installing everything.

User Image

sweety_honey's Husband

i just noticed we dont get any xp when we actually capture a moga. that sucks.

User Image

sweety_honey's Husband

we need to make one big thread with all the suggestive improvements that are actually useful so we dont end up with a bunch of little threads on separate or same topics. this way we have everything on one and everyone can discuss on the same page. ive run threads like this before so i can add onto mine if people want

User Image

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
To add on to that gifting improvements, on top of showing only neighbors, it should have an option to basically select them all if you want to just send them all the same gift.

Lonely Lunatic

12,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Heen-san
Hell_Tutor
Heen-san

User Image

there actually is a full screen option under the little setting tab in the upper right of screen. at least for me, the pixelation turn to s**t when i go full screen.

When in Fullscreen mode, move the eye slider (third on the list) all the way to the right. Hopefully it'll improve your quality enough to be bearable.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff