Welcome to Gaia! ::

Queen_Nyssa's Waifu

Biggest Anubutt

19,850 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Survivor 150
Err, best terminology I can come up for it for the moment. Anyways, in games like Batheo and other browser-based strategy games you have the option to just skip to the battle results. I kind of think this game would benefit from that.

Of course, it might also make easy targets for people who're lazy in PvP on large-scale battles where you might have to plan which units to take out first.

Newbie Warlord

8,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
It already quickplays a lot of the battles.. Would be nice to choose which though. biggrin

Queen_Nyssa's Waifu

Biggest Anubutt

19,850 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Survivor 150
Ze3k
It already quickplays a lot of the battles.. Would be nice to choose which though. biggrin

I should've probably clarified that I meant in all the battles. Sometimes sitting through a battle you're sure to win can be tedious.

Heck, it's rare that I've got more than one battle going that could be potentially lost and when I do I'm usually not controlling that battle (but prior to the fights you can choose to retreat or fight by clicking the boxes; I retreat from those battles that I may lose lol).

Newbie Warlord

8,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Stimpaks for Dragons
Ze3k

I should've probably clarified that I meant in all the battles. Sometimes sitting through a battle you're sure to win can be tedious.

Heck, it's rare that I've got more than one battle going that could be potentially lost and when I do I'm usually not controlling that battle (but prior to the fights you can choose to retreat or fight by clicking the boxes; I retreat from those battles that I may lose lol).

Only if the retreat button isn't hidden behind the other battles. D;<

Distinct Warlord

I support this. Seems that every time I PLAY the misses are higher than when I don't. ¬¬

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
I think it works better without it on all battles just for the facts that you lose the chance to choose the attacks and spells but it would make a game faster.

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Ungoliath
I support this. Seems that every time I PLAY the misses are higher than when I don't. ¬¬
The misses are so annoying I just had a battle in a game where my unit missed 4 times in a row granted in the same battle the enemy missed 5 times in a row so it equaled in the end but it wasted a ton of time. a spell that increases accuracy might help alot.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Istoleyourtaco
Ungoliath
The misses are so annoying I just had a battle in a game where my unit missed 4 times in a row granted in the same battle the enemy missed 5 times in a row so it equaled in the end but it wasted a ton of time. a spell that increases accuracy might help alot.

Out of curiosity, what faction do you play, and what faction was your enemy? Did their units have fear?

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Durithill the Black Blade
Istoleyourtaco
Ungoliath

Out of curiosity, what faction do you play, and what faction was your enemy? Did their units have fear?
I picked knights and my opponent was Flameborne . More specifically it was my herald vs a rage dragon.

Distinct Warlord

Istoleyourtaco
Ungoliath

Not a bad idea, actually. I think traps and magic cards should have all these things in consideration.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff