Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mythical Spirit

16,350 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Because of the annoyances we're currently facing with Hopsy and Pip's events on Facebook, I'd like to suggest a few ideas.
At first, it's really annoying to post what you want to donate in one single post then wait until someone manually takes the donation in your account and rewards you with the prize.
What will happen if the community of players is wider than a few hundreds people? I can't imagine the number of useless spams and the mess in one single thread...
Isn't it better to code it inside the game so for every seasonal event, it's possible to build a small building (that we can remove or store) and click on it to see the list of required items we have to give in order to get the prize? Once we have the required items in the inventory, we can click on the building and choose to donate it and get the reward immediately.

5,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Citizen 200
I like this idea. While right now, it's somewhat manageable because there's not a lot of people, what happens later when more people join in. sweatdrop There are already some people including 'add me requests' in that post. confused

It doesn't even have to be a building, it can be a little icon next to the marketplace that's something like the Town's Exchange Center for Events, or something of the sort. @_@

Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Brilliant idea. They could make something like the pavilion in castleville, works like a charm and it's cute heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff