Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok, I don't know about you, but it seems that Gaia has forgotten all about its Summer Springs community. There's been no TOTM posts or comments, no email specials and ppl who have been writing to get info and answers from Gaia normally don't get any response or a "we're working on it." Heck, they haven't even posted on THEIR own page since Sep 12th. My, isn't that encouraging.
I used to have a lot of daily playing neighbors, but that number is going down - a lot. I'm sure it will continue to do so since Gaia no longer seems to care about us. A letter or something from them would at least let us know if they do care or if they are even going to continue to have SS running. If they're going to discontinue the game - I'd really like to know so that I can quit wasting my money.

Shy Receiver

7,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I've been wondering the same thing. Out of 56 of the people I friended for Summer Springs only 2 people are still playing now. I've been waiting for announcements on the community page but there's nothing so far... There's no new item updates or anything.

Greedy Poster

6,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I'm quite pestered with this game, a simple glitch that's mildly annoying. Has no one at Gaia looked at this forum?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games