Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
After reading the force seed topic and the new gifting option give me an idea, the force seed potion! For someone who still don't know how force seed work, here it is :

Force seed born from the combination of 10 ss which increase cap rate up to 5% (There isn't this seed in reality).

But in my point of view it is wasting of ss.... So I come up with the idea of Force seed potion. This is how the potion work :

You will have an empty bottle at your house. When some other player you add as friend clicked on it, the potion filled up by 1/10. Then after 10 clicks, the bottle fulled up and, you got 1 Force seed. So this is how you got the seed. This work out like the ss basket and let your friends interact with you more! And also like the ss give out, you can only fill 5 bottle a day.... So no one will got FS like SS daily..... Also may add gift back option like many PF games does. Maybe fill my bottle too or a whistle.

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
EDIOTZ
After reading the force seed topic and the new gifting option give me an idea, the force seed potion! For someone who still don't know how force seed work, here it is :

Force seed born from the combination of 10 ss which increase cap rate up to 5% (There isn't this seed in reality).

But in my point of view it is wasting of ss.... So I come up with the idea of Force seed potion. This is how the potion work :

You will have an empty bottle at your house. When some other player you add as friend clicked on it, the potion filled up by 1/10. Then after 10 clicks, the bottle fulled up and, you got 1 Force seed. So this is how you got the seed. This work out like the ss basket and let your friends interact with you more! And also like the ss give out, you can only fill 5 bottle a day.... So no one will got FS like SS daily..... Also may add gift back option like many PF games does. Maybe fill my bottle too or a whistle.

good idea. nice new cloak too =3

2,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Genesis_Rhaspodos
EDIOTZ

good idea. nice new cloak too =3

Thankyou ^^.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas