Welcome to Gaia! ::

I really don't like the idea of mogas evolving... When I went onto Monster Galaxy for the first time I liked how it was totally different from Pokemon even though it's still somewhat close... I LOVE the fact that it's based off of zodiacs and if mogas evolved they would be copying to much from Pokemon and it would lose some of it's originality...
zaaimmudin
cachterMoga
zaaimmudin
De-JuMpStYlEr FiZ
well from the looks of it,.. there's already a possibility,... Titus evolve into Leon...

that not a good idea... everyone will caught a titus instead of leon... and evolving from a common to legendary... that seem unfair....
Yeah i Agree with You,If the Moga is Evolving It Shouldn't Evolve into a Harder Rarity.The Devs Must have A New Moga

yup.. i hope the devs make a new moga for the evolve form....

yea they'll make it like an ultimate mode... lolz..

4,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
De-JuMpStYlEr FiZ
zaaimmudin
cachterMoga
zaaimmudin
De-JuMpStYlEr FiZ
well from the looks of it,.. there's already a possibility,... Titus evolve into Leon...

that not a good idea... everyone will caught a titus instead of leon... and evolving from a common to legendary... that seem unfair....
Yeah i Agree with You,If the Moga is Evolving It Shouldn't Evolve into a Harder Rarity.The Devs Must have A New Moga

yup.. i hope the devs make a new moga for the evolve form....

yea they'll make it like an ultimate mode... lolz..

yes yes yes yes.... a lot cooler version....

Benevolent Shapeshifter

19,575 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Gender Swap 100
I think there should be options as to what your Moga can "evolve" into (maybe, depending on your stats your personality or the Moga(s), the environment, people you meet, and so forth). It would be great, however, to differentiate it from Pokemon/Digimon and other popular monsters. Just for more originality. Maybe stats... Oooh, animations would be great! As long as they are not too slow (like everything else *cough* ZOMG* *cough*) Make it so you can actually "move your Moga in a 3-D OR 2-D environment just for varieties sake. Fully intractable (kind of like a top-notch ZOMG game) I am still formulating ideas...god, I would kill to be making official ideas along with a ton of appropriate fan based tips and ideas. It has so much untapped potential. At least I think so. Depends, really on what you chose to do with it. It's either you make it or....well you get the idea. Oh, last but not least.... Music...hard-core....actually good, music... not like ZOMG wink . Who's with me?!? xd ....

Benevolent Shapeshifter

19,575 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Gender Swap 100
Britbratbrianna
I really don't like the idea of mogas evolving... When I went onto Monster Galaxy for the first time I liked how it was totally different from Pokemon even though it's still somewhat close... I LOVE the fact that it's based off of zodiacs and if mogas evolved they would be copying to much from Pokemon and it would lose some of it's originality...

You do have a point, however, I am sure that there is a way to make it much more original 3nodding Maybe, then, we shouldn't call it evolving.... temporarily transforming, perhaps? Based on their mood, environment, circumstances, in game elements (not literal elements, just events), or to make it interesting, their own intentions/beliefs....That's just me... I love making things intricate and overly complicated xd .... What do you think? It *may* sound too similar to Digimon now, another monster themed concept.... Back to the drawing board xp .... Appropriate criticisms are appreciated, by the way 3nodding .

2,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Doing something original??? That's hardddddddddddd since many features in many games already is same/similar to this and other games. At least this game use Zodiac, that's what make this game unique! But without evolving will be boring......... I got (nearly) all mogas....... And for me as a collector, there's no reason to leveling mogas that I don't use.
23Sakkakudaka42
Britbratbrianna

Yeah but still I don't think I'd want evolving, as for changing the way they evolve then I might be okay with it but make it an option... I don't want my mogas evolving just saying.... I like my mogas the way they are (Though I might try catching their evolved form so I don't have to do anything if they make the evolved form catchable.)

Unbeatable Werewolf

11,975 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
i like the idea of them evolving but i agree there should be someway to cancel it out if you don't like it. Or i also like the idea of them temporarily evolving. Like have some kind of rage bar where when it gets full they can change and make a stronger attack . . . or something like that

6,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
If they put the evolution option into this game i think this is how they should do it..

All current Moga on the charts should be the base forms meaning common doesnt = legendary evolve.

at a pre determined lvl it should say your moga can now evolve and tell you to go to such and such person to evolve it and instead of paying money u just have to wait a couple minutes or something that way ppl who dont want there moga to evolve dont have the risk of mistakenly evolving them

6,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
realy, it just seems like a mimick of pokemon, exseped, the creachers are cooler, but the grafficks suck confused

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff