Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Well, in many(most) game there's bad guy and good guy right? And in this game, there aren't many bad guys show up..... so far.... So having a bad guy organization hunting for mogas and use mogas for bad purpose will add a new but classic taste to the game. And along with the daily quest thread I post earlier, with these guys commit crimes, daily, weekly what ever. You can have a quest for hunting down these baddies.
To be honest, I was hoping for Gym battles, considering that you travel in many different places and the developers wrote "Boss Battle" in the survey. >:

However, I don't mind having some skirmish with an evil organization. Have Pierce come to you any random day, asking you to prevent the crimes.

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
Steel Peaks.
They are a shadowy organization that tried to weaponize Mogas and were responsible for robobunnies.

Pierce isn't a good guy, he does everything for money.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

For a price. Your privacy, your worldly belongings, your firstborn, and your soul...

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150

5,450 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
SO THIS IS UR FORUM PILFER THE DEMON blaugh

ITS GOOD...BUT DONT U THINK ITS BETTER IF THEY PUT A EVOLVING METHOD IN MG? rofl

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
Star creatures can't evolve in mere hours. That's crazy talk.

5,450 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Raiten Ka
To be honest, I was hoping for Gym battles, considering that you travel in many different places and the developers wrote "Boss Battle" in the survey. >:

However, I don't mind having some skirmish with an evil organization. Have Pierce come to you any random day, asking you to prevent the crimes.

2011 NEW ZODIAC - OPHIUCHUS - November 29/December 17

NEW ZODIAC - Ophiuchus - November 29 - December 17 eek
what do u think if the MG Developers add this to the MogaDex?
New Zodiac means New MoGa blaugh
nyCeteRu
Raiten Ka

My previous post has nothing to do with the new Zodiac. confused

However, to be personal, I prefer having the same Zodiac as it is and not needed to add the new Zodiac. In fact my friend, who is into astrology and horoscope, states that there is a different perspective of the horoscope between astrology and astronomy. While the astronomy do the calculation of the timing and the date of the year, the astrology is more focus on the effect of the person's characteristic and personality that depends on the date and time. It takes thousands of years for the astrologists to study the personalities of the people who are born within the certain Zodiac period.

So if the new Zodiac is added to the horoscope, that will ruin the study of each Zodiac's personality and characteristics. And it will take thousands of years again to restudy the whole personality and characteristics again to distinguish the difference between two Zodiacs. This is why astrologists didn't want to add the Ophiuchus in it, because it will ruin their study of the zodiac. (Besides, I will be very upset if they [astrologists, not astronomers] did add Ophiuchus in it. Because if so, then it will mean I'm a Capricorn and not an Aquarius. mad )

In fact, Ophiuchus isn't even new. It was a Zodiac during the Babylonian time, but they didn't add it in because it didn't fit well in the cycle of the year.

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
Yeah, I brought this up in the GCD in November.

5,450 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Raiten Ka
nyCeteRu
Raiten Ka

However, to be personal, I prefer having the same Zodiac as it is and not needed to add the new Zodiac. In fact my friend, who is into astrology and horoscope, states that there is a different perspective of the horoscope between astrology and astronomy. While the astronomy do the calculation of the timing and the date of the year, the astrology is more focus on the effect of the person's characteristic and personality that depends on the date and time. It takes thousands of years for the astrologists to study the personalities of the people who are born within the certain Zodiac period.

So if the new Zodiac is added to the horoscope, that will ruin the study of each Zodiac's personality and characteristics. And it will take thousands of years again to restudy the whole personality and characteristics again to distinguish the difference between two Zodiacs. This is why astrologists didn't want to add the Ophiuchus in it, because it will ruin their study of the zodiac. (Besides, I will be very upset if they [astrologists, not astronomers] did add Ophiuchus in it. Because if so, then it will mean I'm a Capricorn and not an Aquarius. mad )

In fact, Ophiuchus isn't even new. It was a Zodiac during the Babylonian time, but they didn't add it in because it didn't fit well in the cycle of the year.

wtf? where not in the school.... sweatdrop
nyCeteRu
Raiten Ka
nyCeteRu

However, to be personal, I prefer having the same Zodiac as it is and not needed to add the new Zodiac.

wtf? where not in the school.... sweatdrop

Well that's because you were on the wrong topic when this discussion is about having an evil organization such as Team Rocket from Pokemon. confused

Anyway, I still prefer the way it is than adding the new Zodiac in the game. Besides, the new horoscope only affect those who are born in this year. This means that those who are born before 2011 are not effected by the new horoscope (In other words, it means I'm still an Aquarius instead of a Capricorn.) So this means by the time those born in 2011 grow up, this game will be like really old game to them. >>;

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
One of the signs out of the 13 gets the shaft. Probably Sagittarius. Lasts only 3 days or something.

I'd be for seeing a really researched change, since astrologers cannot agree on anything (because it's all made up), as long as the 13 were divided equally.

Why? More snake Mogas. Hell ye-yah.
Let's not continue this conversation in this thread. Give it its own thread.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff