Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Angel of Night in the Darkness of Light: A BBC Sherlock Fanfiction by mitzzzzzzzzy

a/n: hey guys! so I really, really am a big fan of BBC sherlock, i love all the episodes. i wanted to write my very own bbc sherlock fanfiction, but im afraid im not a v good writer, so pls give me read and review!! btw my friend edit this for me so she deserves as much of credits as i do!!!

Sherlock Holmes walked in the cemetary, the darkness covered everything except for the gold sudden light of the moon. It shined down on the black glassy lake. He walked through the rows of dead gravestones, wondering who and why was here, why the dark sky turned over into light. Suddenly, he came upon the statue of an angel, that was above his father's grave. He looked deep into the angels eyes and thought he saw the glimmer of distress, but brushed it off as the night sky. "This must be the angel of light," he said to himself, walking on.

He was worried about his best friend John, whom he had not seen in a very long time. He worried that Moriarty tried to kidnap him again, but he brushed it off. He walked on.

Suddenly, his phone rang. It was the chief of police. "Sherlock holmes?" an angry voice said into the cellular phone. "Yes?" sherlick replied, "It is I." The voice said. "I want you to come to Scotland Yard immediately. There is a big case that we have in store here for you."

He looked once back at the graveyard and then made his way into the night. The stars don't care about cases, he thought, they don't care whether we live or dye. He reached the big building that was the Scotland Yard building. It was big with bricks like a castle. He walked inside and his employees greeted him.

He walked into the chief police Lestrade's room. "Chief of Police," he said and saluted the chief. The chief stood up. "Holmes, we have a big job for you. There's been a string of kidnappings and murders in London recently. It's up to you to find out."

"What is the information about these crimes, Inspector?"

"Well, here," the police chief took a big suitcase out of his desk drawer. He opened it and inside were papers and bags of evidence. "Exhibit A," he said talking out a skeleton. "This girl was murdered last Friday night by a mysterious figure."

"Hmm," said Holmes, and he objected the skeleton. "Hmm...it looks as though she was strangled."

"Yes, indeed," said Lestrade.

"I should go to the park where this happened and take some DNA samples."

"By the way Sherlock," said the police man, "Have you seen watson recently? He must've gone on a holiday."

"No," he said suddenly. "Not at all."

"I hope nothing has happened to him."

"Me too."

Sherlock went to the DARK PARK and walked around. He took some DNA samples where the skeleton was. Suddenly, he heard a loud nois behind him...He turns around quickly and sees a hooded figure steal away into the night. He walks quietyly and approaches the man.

He sees the man take off the cloak...it is John Watson!!!

end of ch1

Thank u so much everyone, please read n review n give feedbackl
please read and review ths

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out