Total Votes:[ 0 ]

Fudgecakey's Waifu

Dead Cat

22,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
-----

This thread will probably die quick, but I just wanted to start a conversation with people about malexmale fanfics. Cause I'm a dirty fujoshi. xD

I'm the kind of person that only reads certain pairings and mostly just malexmale fanfics, so I wanted to know if there were others similar as me. Then we can share what we like with one another or something. But, I'm really picky about what I read. Kinda.

I have specific likes. For example, I'm only interested in anime/manga guys. I really like 2D boys. I'm sorry to say, but I'm not into the whole Supernatural pairings and stuff. I mean, you can share Supernatural fanfics to other people in the thread if you want, just saying that I won't be interested. Another huge fandom I'm not into is Hetalia. Please don't try to make me read Hetalia fanfics. I guess my current favorite fandom is Kuroko no Basket. I only read stories with Kuroko in them, though. In fact, in every fandom that I'm interested in I have a single character that I will only read fanfics about. Like Kuroko, Tsuna, Ryoma, etc. And it's funny cause I only like these characters as ukes. xD I'm weird.

Anyways, there's a few rules about sharing if you're gonna share.

One, if the fanfiction you are sharing is Rated M then please put a warning first and the link to the fanfiction in a spoiler. (To do the spoiler function, just type [ spoiler ] text here [ /spoiler ] without the spaces.)

Two, please respect other people's taste in fanfiction. It's fine if it's not your cup of tea, but don't just say that it's garbage or "s**t". If you don't like it then don't say anything at all.

Three. I'm not sure what, yet, since I'm thinking of this up as I go; but I'll edit more rules in if I have to.

Please, just share what you like, think is interesting, or just seems like a good read.

-----

Fudgecakey's Waifu

Dead Cat

22,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Fudgecakey's Waifu

Dead Cat

22,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Fluffy Bunny

19,750 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
hi! it's nice that you like Kuroko, I like it too biggrin I'm up to date with the manga. I'm not actually interested in KnB fanfics but I did read a few doujinshis that were very nice (but I've since lost that link).

Considering fanfics I don't read much anime related fics tho I've written a few myself surprised

Fudgecakey's Waifu

Dead Cat

22,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
shaphat
hi! it's nice that you like Kuroko, I like it too biggrin I'm up to date with the manga. I'm not actually interested in KnB fanfics but I did read a few doujinshis that were very nice (but I've since lost that link).

Considering fanfics I don't read much anime related fics tho I've written a few myself surprised

Ahh, I'm kinda updated too. I didn't read the recent one where Akashi entered the zone. xD
I've seen a few doujins, but I somehow prefer fanfics. I think it's cause I like how each writer has an unique writing style and their plots are kinda interesting to read.

Then there's the crack fics that just make me go, what? XD

Fluffy Bunny

19,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
AngelDono
shaphat

Ahh, I'm kinda updated too. I didn't read the recent one where Akashi entered the zone. xD
I've seen a few doujins, but I somehow prefer fanfics. I think it's cause I like how each writer has an unique writing style and their plots are kinda interesting to read.

ikr, I've read some really nice ones but also some that almost made me give up on fanfics in general. confused

Now that Akashi is in the zone I really wonder how the game will end. Also I can't imagine tougher adversaries for Kuroko's team than the generation of miracles.

Fudgecakey's Waifu

Dead Cat

22,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
shaphat
AngelDono
shaphat

ikr, I've read some really nice ones but also some that almost made me give up on fanfics in general. confused

Now that Akashi is in the zone I really wonder how the game will end. Also I can't imagine tougher adversaries for Kuroko's team than the generation of miracles.

Yeah. That's why I'm really picky about what I read. And I pick based on summary, like if it's punctually correct, the grammar correct, and etc. Crack fics don't appeal to me.

Yeah, I think the only reason the mangaka would make Akashi win is if they plan on making a sequel of some sorts. If this is gonna be the end of Kuroko no Basuke, then Seirin has to win. And the GoM are the ideal adversaries in this manga cause of the connection they have with Kuroko. Akashi is like the end game boss for the hero to overcome or be defeated by.

Fluffy Bunny

19,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
AngelDono
shaphat
AngelDono
shaphat

Yeah. That's why I'm really picky about what I read. And I pick based on summary, like if it's punctually correct, the grammar correct, and etc. Crack fics don't appeal to me.

Yeah, I think the only reason the mangaka would make Akashi win is if they plan on making a sequel of some sorts. If this is gonna be the end of Kuroko no Basuke, then Seirin has to win. And the GoM are the ideal adversaries in this manga cause of the connection they have with Kuroko. Akashi is like the end game boss for the hero to overcome or be defeated by.

yes! I can imagine the manga going on if Akashi wins, maybe they will train and kuroko will manage to get in the zone too or something like that. But if Akashi loses I don't see how the manga can possibly go on and keep it's quality.

Fudgecakey's Waifu

Dead Cat

22,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
shaphat
AngelDono
shaphat
AngelDono
shaphat

yes! I can imagine the manga going on if Akashi wins, maybe they will train and kuroko will manage to get in the zone too or something like that. But if Akashi loses I don't see how the manga can possibly go on and keep it's quality.

Yeah! And if there is a sequel, then they can introduce more characters. And maybe even older Ogiwara if they don't add a continuation of him in this one. I really want to see him at the end watching Kuroko win against Akashi. That would be great. xD

Fluffy Bunny

19,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
AngelDono
shaphat
AngelDono
shaphat
AngelDono
shaphat

Yeah! And if there is a sequel, then they can introduce more characters. And maybe even older Ogiwara if they don't add a continuation of him in this one. I really want to see him at the end watching Kuroko win against Akashi. That would be great. xD

time jumps are nice biggrin A sequel would be the perfect solution I think

Fudgecakey's Waifu

Dead Cat

22,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
shaphat
AngelDono
shaphat
AngelDono
shaphat

time jumps are nice biggrin A sequel would be the perfect solution I think

Yeah, if they want to continue on the story. Or even add more characters. Cause if they want to continue the main storyline to defeat the GoM then they gotta make everyone older; which means that they'll have new first years! That'd be so interesting. Or like a international basketball competition. That sounds fun too. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff