Friendly Citizen

22,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
After watching a few episodes of Pokémon, re-watching a few movies, and reading a few chapters of the Pokémon Adventures manga, I became inspired to write a fan fiction. I managed to create a mental outline, including the plot, characters, etc., but the only things I'm stuck on is the title, and which of Ash's friends I should include. Don't worry, Brock fans; Brock will be in it no matter what. I like him too 'cause he's funny.

In the story, Ash, Pikachu, Brock, and whoever else continue their journey, during which, Ash meets one of his cross-canon counterparts, a girl with a secret, and he comes across a legendary hero in an unexpected way. Along with old foes, including those three buffoons, Jessie, James, and Meowth, Ash also has to face a new enemy and rescue a new friend from a familiar place.

Please note that I'm not familiar with Best Wishes or XY, so Ash's friends in those series are not included in the options of the above poll.

Among the enemies Ash will be facing includes Giovanni, the notorious leader of Team Rocket. I'm also going to include Ash's awesome ability to sense and use Aura, made canon thanks to The Keystone Pops! and Pokémon Ranger and the Kidnapped Riolu! Parts 1 and 2.

If this sounds like a story you'd like to read, let me know. Those of you who've read my other stories on deviantART will know that I tend to include one or more OCs as well as a common element in my fan fictions.

Be sure you read this post before voting in the poll. Whichever choice has the most votes after 15 days will be the one I use in the story. And if you have any questions involving the story, feel free to ask. Thanks in advance for your help!