Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with Muscle-stud kenji

Loyal Regular

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Married 100
Twinsister27 here with an edit: I DON'T NEED AVIS burning_eyes If you are wondering how that is possible, listen: I have a Gaia family (look on my profile to see who) and I just decided I'm gonna ask if I can use their avatars for the Fanfiction! So yeah. That's all.

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
From the looks of it, you have no use for a mysterious dark specter type avi. What a shame.

Good luck on your quest.

Loyal Regular

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Married 100
Renkon Root
From the looks of it, you have no use for a mysterious dark specter type avi. What a shame.

Good luck on your quest.

No, I don't. Sorry. Then again, if I did he'd probably be a villain...why am I thinking about this, the story focuses on a 10-year-old girl!

Bashful Giver

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I don't know if my avatar would be of any use to you, but if you can find a way to use it then feel free to. ^^

I wish you the very best.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Generous Giver

Maybe mine?

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
I shall volunteer for anything!

Hilarious Loiterer

8,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
You can use mine. Just change the hair color.

Questionable Shopper

16,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
If mine fits you can use mine smile
Uh just so you know you do realize most stories need a villain of some sort..at least most do....

Loyal Regular

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Married 100
Aytrix
Uh just so you know you do realize most stories need a villain of some sort..at least most do....

Yeah I know stories need a villain. I'm gonna give it one, but probably not in that kind of villain, like a murder thing or kidnapper. In a book series I read when I was younger (a few years ago) I read a book series called Allie Finkle's Rules For Girls and that had good plot and villain while still making it friendly. Like, in book one the family moves but Allie the main character doesn't want to. In book 3 a new girl joins the class and is mean (and gives us Canadians a bad stereotype or two) so I'm gonna keep the plots like that. You know, kid friendly, but with a good plot line going....so it will have a villain, just don't know how yet.

Questionable Shopper

16,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
twinsister27
Aytrix

Yeah I know stories need a villain. I'm gonna give it one, but probably not in that kind of villain, like a murder thing or kidnapper. In a book series I read when I was younger (a few years ago) I read a book series called Allie Finkle's Rules For Girls and that had good plot and villain while still making it friendly. Like, in book one the family moves but Allie the main character doesn't want to. In book 3 a new girl joins the class and is mean (and gives us Canadians a bad stereotype or two) so I'm gonna keep the plots like that. You know, kid friendly, but with a good plot line going....so it will have a villain, just don't know how yet.

Kay lol, just checking >.< even kiddie cartoons have villains (if a little...not villainy)

Loyal Regular

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Married 100
Aytrix
twinsister27
Aytrix

Kay lol, just checking >.< even kiddie cartoons have villains (if a little...not villainy)

Ya I know, as soon as I read that I literally thought of Spongebob

Questionable Shopper

16,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
twinsister27

Ya I know, as soon as I read that I literally thought of Spongebob

I hate spongebob xD

Dangerous Hunter

If you'd like, you can use my avatar. I don't mind, friend.

Distinct Astronomer

5,200 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
i would be ok with it. what part would my avi best match?

Duck

Close your eyes...

Well, this was a while ago.
Still wondering if you would like to use my avatar. Any role is fine.
Or don't. Use it or not, it's all good by me.
...I'm by your side

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces