Welcome to Gaia! ::

one day rainbodash was sitting on a cloud up above ponyville and taking a nap. she was dreaming about flying high with the wunder blots in front of a huge crowd of cheering fans. then suddenly she felt a giant shock of pain! it was a litning bolt! the litning hit rainbow in the back of her head and made her fall from the sky. just then rainbow opend her eyes and saw that she was relly falling! "oh no!" she thought and she flaped her wings relly fast to so she would not hit the ground but her wings would not work! rainbow screams and yells for help becuse she didnt know wat to do. then from somewere up above she herd somepony say "mybad!" she looked up and saw it was depy. suddenly derpy dove down to save rainbodash and caught her in her hooves. "thank you" said rainbo to derpy as the pegusus looked into her derpy eyes. derpy smild sheepishly and told rainbow she was relly sorry that she hit her with the litning blot and made her fall down and almst die. rainbo thought it was alrite becase she has always liked derpy but was afrad to tell her so. so insted she said "watch were you aiming those things next time!" depy just laffed becase she was good humor.

then derpy had to go and deliver her mufins and left rainbodash alone on the ground in ponnyville. rainbo looked at her as she flew away and siged.

i hope you like the first part of my story plz tell me what you think mrgreen
trollfic is trollin'.

I skimmed your post history. You are more literate than this.
Author's Note: Oh, no, sir. You mistake my intentions. Perhaps I should have been more upfront, but I wanted to reveal the plot especially this way in accordance with my artistic vision. I still would rather not spoil it for all of you reading at home, but I'll give you a hint if you insist: This fic is written as though authored personally by a very special background pony whom I'm sure you're all familiar with mrgreen

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

derpy was almost done with her delivery when she noticed one last box in her pack. it was a box for rainbodash. derpy thought back to that morning and how rainbow had almost got hurt becase of her. why did she always make accidents happen? she tried relly hard to do things rite but always has bad luck.

derpy went to rainbow's house in the top of the cloud and said hello. rainbow was surprised to see derpy again becase she dint remember she had a box coming today. she was happy to see derpy again tho and she started to blish when derpy smiled at her. derpy was about to go when rainbow said "stop!" "what is it?" derpy asks her. "i well i was wondering" raonbow dash said. she was nervous and woried what derpy wold say. "will you go star flying with me tonite?" "star flying?" derpy asked. no one had ever asked derpy to go star fling before. it was sypposed to be relly romantic. why did rainbodash ask her to do this? rainbow's face was still red and she was waiting for derpy's answer. "will you?" rainbow said again. derpy smiled and said yes. rainbow was so happy she did flips and a sonicrainboom rite there.

"ill see you later tonite" derpy said grining before she flew away. rainbow was so excited that she knew she would not be able to wait. tonite would be the nite she final tells derpy how she felt.
Gou Dawei
Author's Note: Oh, no, sir. You mistake my intentions. Perhaps I should have been more upfront, but I wanted to reveal the plot especially this way in accordance with my artistic vision. I still would rather not spoil it for all of you reading at home, but I'll give you a hint if you insist: This fic is written as though authored personally by a very special background pony whom I'm sure you're all familiar with mrgreen

Wow. Yeah, you're hilarious. Derpy isn't stupid or illiterate, a*****e. Stop writing clopfics to jerk off to in your mom's basement.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff