Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who is your Favorite Madoka Magica Pairing?

Kyoko x Sayaka 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
Kyoko x Mami 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Kyoko x Madoka 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Kyoko x Homura 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Sayaka x Mami 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Sayaka x Homura 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
Sayaka x Madoka 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Madoka x Homura 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 4 ]
Madoka x Mami 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Mami x Homura 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]

Kitten

FIX: Edited post color, sorry for that.
This is only the first chapter and it's pretty long.. it's not finished either I'm still just getting the ideas down. Any suggestions?

Here it is:
Sayaka hurriedly darted towards the entrance to the mall in front of her. Once she ran in her feet drove her to the left and down a flight of stairs into a crowded basement. A blue light resonated out of her palm while a white, devilish creature strutted along with her.
“Hurry Sayaka! Madoka is in trouble, you need to act quickly or she’ll die!” The now animal looking thing said in its childish voice. Sayaka gritted her teeth and flew down the stairs and through a pipe filled hallway. The blue light grew even brighter as she came to the barrier of the Witch Elly. Kyubey looked up at her, his beady red eyes staring at her.
“Good luck!” He said before bouncing off. After only a moment had passed since Kyubey left Sayaka gently tossed her soul gem into the air and caught it with her hands. The gem glew a bright blue and the glow covered Sayaka’s entire body. With a small twirl the females shoulderless top appeared onto her. The dark blue corset type item fit her small chest nicely; the white piece underneath ruffling in a sudden out-of-nowhere breeze. The crescent shaped gem her previous egg shaped soul gem took place just above her navel. The diagonally cut shirt blew against her slender knees in the same breeze when her hand came to grip the handle of a long, slender sword. She jumped into the witch barrier in excitement for her first witch kill. “I’m coming Madoka!” She screamed into the barrier as she fell through.

Madoka was in the hands of five minions Elly had sent after her. Her body was stretched in a way that wasn’t humanly possible. Whimpers of pain escaped the pink-haired females lips for a moment when suddenly a bright blue light sliced at the minions. Only a moment after did Sayaka slowly walk in front of her friend, blue hair blowing in the breeze while the colorful strands of light swayed around her body.
“Sayaka-chan!” Madoka exclaimed in a breathless way. Sayaka's head turned towards her, lips gently curled into a smile. Elly flew towards Sayaka, minions flowing out of the television screen with their grinning white faces. She made quick work of the minions before turning to Elly. Swinging her body around she angrily slashed at the witch with the blade of her sword. It slashed through the witch causing her to jet towards the ground with a loud thunderous boom and a cloud of smoke. Black liquid poured out of the witch for a few moments before slowly disappearing along with the barrier. Sayaka stepped forward, grasping the decorated grief seed in her hand before turning to Madoka.
“Heh, hey there! You alright?!”

It was only moments ago when the blue-haired Puella Magi had saved her best friend, Madoka Kaname, from the deathly grasp of Witch Elly. With a small blue light the magi uniform she wore moments ago disappeared and was replaced with her Mitaikihara Middle School uniform. She bent forward and rested her hands on her knees while she tried to regain her breath.
“Sayaka-chan, that was amazing! You did so well too! When did you become a Puella Magi?” Madoka asked excitedly. “You were so amazing and so cute! That outfit you got was so pretty.. I wish I had one like that!” Sayaka gave a short laugh at the compliments she was given. She stood up and stretched her back for a moment, then moving her hands to her hips.
“It wasn’t all that cool Madoka. I did just become a Puella Magi, I’m sure with more practice I can give you an even greater performance! I became a magi only a few hours ago. Wow, I really didn’t expect to be fighting so early.” Her right arm raised to her scratch the back of her blue-haired head and she gave a goofy grin toward her friend. That fight had really worn her out and man was she tired now. She turned her head up, silently taking in the starry sky.
It was delicately cold that night and only a few dark grey clouds got in the way of those scintillating stars above. Her warm breath turned to steam when she exhaled.
“Madoka, I’m pretty tired so I think I’m going to head home. I’ll walk you home though, make sure you don’t get yourself in anymore trouble.” Madoka gave a small pouty face at her comment but nodded in agreement. The two then began to walk off into the cold night.

Elsewhere, a red-headed Puella Magi watched from above. The elaborately decorated telescope was aimed towards Sayaka Miki and Madoka Kaname. The female took a step back from the telescope with a wide grin spreading onto her face.
“So that’s her, huh Kyubey? She ain’t nothing compared to me. I’ll easily kick her a**.” A soft crunch noise emitted from the females mouth as she bit into a stick of chocolate pocky. Chewing loudly she tilted her head down to the ground as Kyubey replied.
“That is indeed her. Sayaka Miki, a new Puella Magi. Only a few hours old really. Her impeccable sense of Justice and Courage are what made her such a strong fighter tonight, honestly I was expecting her to fail. I was even prepared to get Madoka as a new Puella Magi. Oh well, she can’t last forever.” He said in a monotone way. “I wouldn’t bother her though, Kyoko Sakura. Really, isn’t it just bothersome for you anyways? Tomoe isn’t even around anymore anyways!” At the mention of Mami Tomoe, Kyoko froze up.
“Shut up.” Kyoko’s voice had become cold, her red iris’ darkened in a menacing way. “I’m going to go talk to her. Cya later.” With that Kyoko lifted herself up onto the railings in front of her and with a small leap the slender female dove down to the ground.

Sayaka silently watched the sky while taking her walk with Madoka. She didn’t even notice Madoka had gasped until she bumped into some tall. “W-what the..?” Standing in front of her was a tall, lithe female. Her red hair was tied into a high ponytail though the long strings of hair reached her lower back. The red orbs in her eyes glowered down at Sayaka with a menacing female. This other female dawned a peculiar outfit; a red cut dress with an opening at the chest and frills to the side. In this opening on her chest a weirdly shaped gem was placed. Sayaka grimaced quickly and moved her feet to lead her backwards, but Kyoko followed.
“So you’re the magical girl that thing was talking about, ‘eh? You took care of that Witch over there pretty damn easily. You’re strong. My name is Kyoko Sakura, nice to meetcha.” Kyoko loomed over Sayaka who was silently observing the other.
“My name.. my name is Sayaka Miki! It’s.. er, nice to meet you too.” Madoka hurriedly moved to Sayaka’s side, her small hands gripping the school uniform she wore. Kyoko gave her a quick glance but easily brushed her off.
“Listen, now that the... other, magical girl in town has disappeared I’ll be taking this over as my territory. So you can step off and go find witches elsewhere.” Kyoko’s once seemingly friendly tone turned menacing. Her lips had curled into a dark smirk whereas Sayaka’s lips formed a thin line of anger.
“W-what?! You can’t just expect me to give in and go with what you say!” She screamed angrily.
“If you won’t then I’ll just fight you for it.” Kyoko replied blatantly.
“N-No! You two stop this! You hardly even know each other.. y-yet you intend to hurt each other?!” Madoka said in her quiet tone. “Why don’t you two work together? That way.. maybe everyone can be happy?” Kyoko was taken aback by this comment as was Sayaka. Work together? But wasn’t fighting witches a one person thing? Kyoko’s hand suddenly tightened into a small fist. Work together again.. with this girl? Could it work?
“Absolutely--!!” Sayaka began to say.
“Sure.” Kyoko replied. Madoka and Sayaka both looked at the red-headed female. Kyoko turned to Sayaka and gave her a light pat on the back.
“Er, sorry about that. I wouldn’t mind fighting witches with you though, ‘kay?” Sayaka’s lips opened to give out a rude comeback but the way Madoka was looking at her made her think otherwise.
“...Fine. Why the hell not? Not like we could do any worse with two people.” Sayaka giggled softly and Madoka smiled. Kyoko only nodded.
“‘Aight. I’ll see you ‘round Sayaka-chan.” With that said, Kyoko turned and began running off to the side, her foot landing on a park bench before she lifted herself up into the air and disappeared.
“Well.. that was certainly interesting..” Madoka murmured. Sayaka only nodded.
“Aren’t you scared Sayaka-chan?” Madoka turned to look at her friend. “ Those witches.. they seem so scary and having to fight them..,” Madokas skin crawled. “I couldn’t do it, but you’re so strong I guess there’s no reason to worry! ...You really are amazing, Sayaka-chan.” Sayaka’s feet stopped moving themselves. Her mind brimming with thoughts about having to kill witches every single day, having to risk her life. But it was worth it wasn’t it? Now that he would be healed.. everything would be okay right? Sayaka turned to Madoka, her lips forming the biggest grin she could possibly make.
“Heh, thanks Madoka. Listen, I gotta go though, it’s pretty late now. Get home safely so I don’t have to come rescue you again!” Sayaka gave a small laugh before waving a final goodbye to Madoka. She then set off to home.

An hour later Sayaka rested onto the soft, luscious mattress of her bed. Her barely damp hair was pulled into a small ponytail on the midsection of her head. With her body sprawled onto the bed she began to curl herself around a large dolphin plushie she had bought not too long ago. “I really did it..” She said to herself, gripping a blue soul gem close to her heart. “There’s no getting out of this now..”
“Or is there?” A familiar voice said. Sayaka straightened herself up and served her head to her window. Upon the window sill stood Kyubey. His face even more menacing with the way the light had been at the time. Sayaka looked at him, confused and somewhat frightened by his sudden appearance.
“What do you mean..?” She asked quietly.
“There is a way, Sayaka Miki. But is that really a choice you want to make?” A small wind blew outside. Shadows danced across Kyubey's face in a malicious way.
“What... ...if I, er, someone was to make that choice how could they do it?”
“In a way you’ve experienced already.” Sayaka was now extremely confused. Was he referring to Mami’s death? Was that the only way out? Kyubey's blank face kept its emotionless look to it, after all his kind didn’t even have emotions.
“Be careful. You don’t know what you’re truly wishing for.” Once again he had disappeared leaving Sayaka alone with a million questions. She groaned in anger and tossed her soul gem to the lower half of her bed. The soul gem began to glow a bright blue color and a thud came from her window. She looked over half expecting Kyubey to be there but instead was staring directly at Kyoko. Kyoko thumped her hand against the window once again then jabbed her thumb to the glowing red soul gem.
“Let’s go already! I’m tired of waiting’ for you!”

Swords danced through the air with great precision while the swift sound of a spear followed quickly. Kyoko already knew a thing or two about how she could work together with another Puella Magi but with Sayaka’s sword abilities it was slightly difficult for her.
“Keep up Sayaka! Make sure you hit her right after I attack!” Kyoko screamed to her while swiftly dodging a sword blow from the witch Yuliv. The impact from Yulivs sword hitting the ground caused a tremor to erupt. Sayaka slammed one of her own swords into the ground to keep her balance.
“I got it alright?! Stop pestering me so damn much!” Sayaka leapt gracefully into the air as her arm extended to reach for a sword Kyoko threw up a second before.
“I’m only tryin’ to help you idiot!” Kyoko whipped her spear up, the sections of her spear detaching to allow the chains to fly out and wrap around Yulivs armored arm. Sayaka swiftly dove to the witch, spear poised to stab the one large eye on the witches face.
“I don’t want your help! I never wanted this in the first place!” Sayaka’s sword came down and impaled Yulivs eye. The witch screeched in anger and attempted to thrash around. Kyoko tightened the chains grip on the witch to keep it steady.
“Whatever, just kill it already!” Sayaka ripped the sword out of Yuliv then instantly slashed down at the exposed neck of the witch. Yuliv howled as her head was sent off her shoulders and onto the ground with a thud. The witch barrier disappeared from around them and a single grief seed dropped to the ground.
The two were silent for what seemed to be like forever, neither knew who should take the grief seed. Kyoko began to speak.
“Sayaka y-”
“Let’s split it. I’ll purify half of my gem and you purify your half.” Picking up the grief seed Sayaka held it to the darkened soul gem. The grief seed sucked up the darkness from within it easily. Sayaka then tossed it over to Kyoko.
“Sorry for yelling at you, I’m just.. hah, it’s nothing.” Sayaka turned herself around started to walk off towards her home. Kyoko hurriedly purified her gem then ran over to walk next to Sayaka.
“I’ll walk with you, just so you aren’t alone.” Sayaka nodded and continued walking. It was silent for the longest time. Neither of them dared to speak a word. Kyoko looked over to Sayaka.
“So.. what did you wish for?” Sayaka blinked and turned towards her.
“My wish huh? Well.. see, there’s this guy I know that is - er, was - really hurt and I wanted him to get better so he could be happier.” Kyoko stopped in her tracks as her arm came up to pull Sayaka back to her. Sayaka flinched and looked to her.
“You idiot! You shouldn’t make your wishes for other people! Do you know how s**t like that turns out?!” Kyoko angrily stammered. Sayaka’s eyes widened in fear and then glared with anger.
“Why the hell shouldn't I?!” Sayaka replied. Kyoko glared at her. Then, after her anger was released she let go of Sayaka.
“I don’t need to bother telling you yet. Just be careful alright? The results to that wish might not be what you want.” Kyoko turned and walked off the opposite direction. Sayaka’s fists clenched in anger as she stomped off towards home.

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
The bright text color makes it very hard to read. May I suggest a darker color. You'll get more readers when people are actually able to read it.

Kitten

Renkon Root
The bright text color makes it very hard to read. May I suggest a darker color. You'll get more readers when people are actually able to read it.

Fixed it! Thank you and I'm very sorry for that, I wasn't thinking right when I used that color.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff