Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Sex Symbol

17,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • OTP 200
Hello guys. I don't expect much of a response in here, so if you wish to pm me, I'm okie with that. It's been YEARS *high school* since I've really written a fanfic. I try to update my older stuff, but I like my last update was like...2012 maybe? Anyway, I have a fanfic idea that appeared in a dream, but I'm trying to format it where I could write it as a fanfic and still stick somewhat cannon.

Idea:

Basically in my dream Danny ended up going to some realm or dimension where he and Sam aren't friends, in fact Sam doesn't know him at all. Danny tries to get Sam to notice him be close, but upon entering this strange world, an evil *no idea* stumbles upon this place and Danny must stop it, but it becomes too much and needs back up. Danny basically convinces Sam in that realm to become a ghost and their daughter from the future comes to help stop whatever. Upon that, Sam ends up becoming close to Danny and the evil is stopped. Danny returns to his own *home* and well idk why, but his future daughter goes and lives with him.

My problem is story wise this doesn't make sense at all and I know it wouldn't work out right. I've had some other ideas where possibly Danny could go into the future and save his future self and fight along with his future daughter and the same thing happening where his future daughter lives with him, which would change the time line, but i figured Clock Work could make an exception and make it so that his daughter in the future would still be around/born. Even this feels like it might have some issues.

So if anyone has any suggestions or ideas on how I could work this out, I would love to hear it. I mean its been forever since I've written anything, but I think its a cute idea that could work out well.

SamManson30912's Husband

Hilarious Hunter

3,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
(Before I say anything else, I'd like to let you know I'm a high school girl who obsessively writes DP fanfictions XD
I think I might have a way around your plot problems. I think it would work to write through the original storyline you thought of. Then, have Danny start to think about it on his own and realize how many things which shouldn't have been possible but happened. When he realizes those, he wakes up in a cell to find the entire thing was created by Nocturne, who now has him captive, and he has to escape from him again. I'm sure I might be able to help you have fewer holes through explanations if you wish, or could help you come up with something else if you don't like the Nocturne idea. smile Let me know! )
-*sighs* My admin is probably the most obsessed person I've ever met.-
(Hey!)
-You disagree?-
(........no...)

Demonic Sex Symbol

17,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • OTP 200
DannyPhantom56792
(Before I say anything else, I'd like to let you know I'm a high school girl who obsessively writes DP fanfictions XD
I think I might have a way around your plot problems. I think it would work to write through the original storyline you thought of. Then, have Danny start to think about it on his own and realize how many things which shouldn't have been possible but happened. When he realizes those, he wakes up in a cell to find the entire thing was created by Nocturne, who now has him captive, and he has to escape from him again. I'm sure I might be able to help you have fewer holes through explanations if you wish, or could help you come up with something else if you don't like the Nocturne idea. smile Let me know! )
(Hey!)
-You disagree?-
(........no...)

That's not actually a bad idea and not too long ago I watched the Nocturne episode so I could see it working out. I mean yeah I have a lot of holes in this description, but seeing how I haven't written in ff in god knows how long, it doesn't hurt to get a second opinion on how to fix this work around before writing, when I get time at least. Besides which, I know your shoes. I used to write a ton of Ouran and Naruto fanfics back when I was high school. I was just as crazy as you were~ < 3

SamManson30912's Husband

Hilarious Hunter

3,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I-Iearts
DannyPhantom56792
(Hey!)
-You disagree?-
(........no...)

That's not actually a bad idea and not too long ago I watched the Nocturne episode so I could see it working out. I mean yeah I have a lot of holes in this description, but seeing how I haven't written in ff in god knows how long, it doesn't hurt to get a second opinion on how to fix this work around before writing, when I get time at least. Besides which, I know your shoes. I used to write a ton of Ouran and Naruto fanfics back when I was high school. I was just as crazy as you were~ < 3

( smile The idea actually requires plot holes in order to work right since Danny's not exactly perceptive..)
-Hey!-
( M. Bersback.)
-*huffs* So it was one time.-
(More than once. Here's another example. Bert Rand.)
-*mini glare*-
(So, if I may continue, Danny's not always perceptive and could easily miss all the improbabilities for a while. If nothing is unrealistic enough, Danny would never be able to wake up from Nocturne's spell. And getting another opinion doesn't hurt smile Also, I could send you a link to a website with all the episodes if you ever want it. I watched them all on there for months until I got them on DVD biggrin XD )
-DVD's which she's been watching obsessively since she's been sick.-
(Hey! Feel glad I chose to watch your show over Hetalia or Harry Potter this time. I very easily could've, you know! Or even progressed on my other, unfinished animes, but I chose yours! So razz )
- Oooh, don't use the dreaded emoji on me! -
(Too bad, I just did. As for the obsessing, I'm glad I have things to fangirl over, and I doubt I'll ever stop obsessing over the three I truly fangirl about. I wouldn't be here without them, and wouldn't be me if I were to be here, somehow.)
DannyPhantom56792
(The idea actually requires plot holes in order to work right since Danny's not exactly perceptive..)

If I may speak up here briefly, I'd like to perhaps clarify something...

A plot hole is not a good thing, I think you may not understand the definition of a plot hole.

A plot hole is...
1.Missing information or a break in the continuity of a storyline.

2.An unexplained event or implausible situation in a storyline.

It is important to leave certain aspects of a story open, but you should never intentionally design plot holes. They hurt stories.

I suggest reading this article on plot holes if you wish to understand this literary term better:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PlotHole

And here is the page I pulled the definition of plot hole from:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Plot+hole

SamManson30912's Husband

Hilarious Hunter

3,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
nathow111
DannyPhantom56792
(The idea actually requires plot holes in order to work right since Danny's not exactly perceptive..)

If I may speak up here briefly, I'd like to perhaps clarify something...

A plot hole is not a good thing, I think you may not understand the definition of a plot hole.

A plot hole is...
1.Missing information or a break in the continuity of a storyline.

2.An unexplained event or implausible situation in a storyline.

It is important to leave certain aspects of a story open, but you should never intentionally design plot holes. They hurt stories.

I suggest reading this article on plot holes if you wish to understand this literary term better:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PlotHole

And here is the page I pulled the definition of plot hole from:
]http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Plot+hole

(I understand the term, but did you read my original comment? If Danny were to realize things were wrong so he could wake up from Nocturne's sleep, he would have to realize the impossibility of something. This cannot happen if there aren't enough or isn't a big enough hole/s as I've already pointed out before that it's part of Danny character to not be very observant. In this case, the holes would be necessary for the story ending to be possible. The author could also leave a message promising everything would tie together in the end, no matte what it may seem like. I don't mean for the author to leave anything gaping. )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff