Always Means Forever
One shot
SailorKagome

--

She felt strong arms encircle her waist, and knew that he was there.

Of course. He was always there. Whether she wanted him to be or not.

Always . . .

His arms tightened their hold on her, and she felt warm breath on her neck as he gently nibbled on the bare skin.

"Ichigo-chan!" His teasing voice. She shivered. It sent chills down her spine, though not necessarily bad ones.

Kisshu smiled. She was so kawaii. He loved being with her, holding her. Especially when she didn't resist. Like now. She wasn't pushing him away, or yelling, or slapping him.

"Kisshu . . ." she sighed. "What do you want?" He chuckled.

"What do you think?"

She sighed again, rolling her head back to rest on his shoulder, baring her neck. "Hentai." she whispered, but made no attempt to move from his grasp.

The breath caught in his throat as the moonlight shone on her face. Her pale lips shimmered as the light caught on them, and she fairly glowed. A goddess in his eyes.

Inside her head, the thoughts were racing. Why did she feel like this? Why wasn't she pulling away? Why did she want to stay exactly where she was? She didn't love him. Hardly. She didn't even like him. She loved Masaya. Didn't she? Of course! She argued with herself. Of course she did. After all, wasn't that what she was sacrificed and worked for, for so long? Everything that she had done? Waiting for so many years. She had loved him for so long. Hadn't she? Of course!

She wrenched herself from Kisshu's arms, and turned to face him, unconsciously twisting her fingers into his shirt, holding on for dear life. She swallowed hard, unable to ignore the striking and beautiful gold of his eyes. And the way the moonbeams shone on his face, as his stared at her in peaceful bliss.

Ah, he thought. Here it was. The pulling away and the screaming would begin. But . . .as he waited, it did not come.

She stared at him, and mused silently to herself. No, she couldn't love him. It was impossible. However, there was a way to find out. She'd always heard that by kissing someone, you could determine your true feelings. So . . .so she would find out. Then she would feel incredibly stupid, but maybe then her heart would calm down.

Placing her arms around his neck, she lifted up onto her tiptoes, and captured his lips in hers.

All rational thought of his burst into flame as he stared, wide-eyed, at his koneko-chan, who had just kissed him. She kissed him. She kissed him. Him. His eyes slowly shut as he pulled her to him, leaning into the kiss.

She moaned softly, and deepened, weaving her lithe fingers through his long, silky hair.

Her mind caught up with her body, and she pulled back, gasping, cheeks flushed.

"Kisshu . . ." Her chest heaved, as she caught her breath. "Why do you do this to me?"

It wasn't at all like when she kissed Masaya! Not even close. When she kissed Masaya . . . There was a fuzzy feeling inside of her, and she felt happy . . . But when she kissed Kisshu . . . It made her completely delirious; she felt like she was floating. It made her more than just happy . . .and she never wanted it to stop.

"Because," he nuzzled her neck softly. "I love you."

He sat, bringing her down with him, and folding her in his embrace.

"I do."

No, she didn't love him! She couldn't love him!

"Thank you, Koneko-chan. All I've ever wanted was for you to kiss me, willingly, and for you to run to me, and throw your arms around me like you do Masaya."

It was impossible . . .

"You've made me so happy . . ."

There was so way!

"I love you, Kisshu . . ."

She heaved a sob, warm tears trickling down her pale face. How had she not noticed how beautiful his eyes were before? How had she not recognised this feeling?

"Don't cry, Ichigo-chan!" His hand lifted up her face, letting him peer into her eyes. "I don't like it when you're sad . . ."

He rubbed away her tears with his thumb. "Don't cry . . ."

"But I love you! I'm not supposed to love you! It's impossible! I'm in love with- I'm supposed to love Masaya-kun . . ."

"But I love you. I'm not supposed to love you. But I do. Since the very first day."

She blinked at him. "Kisshu . . ." Sighing, she leaned onto his chest. "You'll never leave me? You'll stay with me forever?"

"I'd stay with you even if you didn't want me too."

"You love me?"

"More than anything."

Signing contently, she closed her eyes, and relaxed in his arms.

The couple basked in the glow of the moon, choosing not to think about the decisions and choices they would have to make on the morrow.

My greatest love, she thought, and my greatest enemy.

--

Geeze. What a sap-fest.

. . . -is shot-

. . . What can I say? -.- This is what happens when you download oodles of Tokyo Mew Mew anime, read the manga, and stay up all night reading KisshuXIchigo and/or Masaya bashing fanfics.

I'm sorry.

. I normally don't go for fanfictions where they fall in love in one chapter, or such, but . . . But, yeah. . I wrote it. It's so sappy. Excuse me while I go hit my head against a wall . . .

It's not what I imagined . . . I'll improve on it. I wanted it to be . . . more citrusy. o.o Maybe even a little lime, but not lemon. Heck, maybe I'll even make it a chapter ficcie. Woo.

Well, I hope you like it more than I did. And maybe you'll review. Even if you only say something odd and random, such as 'Cheese!', or 'Where's Waldo?!'. Then I'd feel good about my sleep deprivation, though it prolly wouldn't have made a difference anyway, if I had just gone to sleep, instead of writing this, on account of my evil insomnia. Bah.

Anyways, remember: I love you all, so please don't kill me for not updating anything else! -.- For Flame and Flame: Rewritten, I have the entire plots written out, and most of the stories, except for the next chapters up, the ones that I need, which are completely blank! The same goes for Bishiemon, which I've even rewritten surprise, surprise. -sigh- I'm actually rewriting everything . . .

. . .Never fear! It's not completely hopeless! For, just last night, I came up with an idea for the next chapter of Flame: Rewritten! W00tness. So, like, be prepared for all sorts of angsty-amnesiac goodness.

Yeah . . . I'm tired. I bet I could get to sleep now, even with my insomnia. So I'll end this novel of an author's note, which I doubt anyone even actually read, and go get some much-needed sleep.

Bai bai, nyo!

P.S. I'll prolly rewrite this later. As usual. And Toboe-chan is kawaii!

P.P.S. I am SO sorry.