Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Ohh My...
The season finale is next week and i'm soo excited to see what's going to happen.

Do you guys like The Originals?

Kawaii Sex Symbol

10,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I LOVE THAT SHOW

BETTER THEN TVD IMO

Im guessing Elijah and Klaus aregonna kill those witches and save the baby but Halie is gonna die

Tipsy Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
yes i know im sexy
I LOVE THAT SHOW

BETTER THEN TVD IMO

Im guessing Elijah and Klaus aregonna kill those witches and save the baby but Halie is gonna die

I agree with you.! The Originals is wayyyy better than TVD.!
I hope that Haley and the baby live. I've been waiting the whole season for that baby to be born and I don't want her to die.

7,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
I really miss Rebekah crying

Wintry Avenger

Fr3sh xD
Same! She and Elijah were my main reasons for bothering with this show (until I got into the new characters) and I wish she'd return.

Shameless Smoker

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
obamaurmama
Fr3sh xD
Same! She and Elijah were my main reasons for bothering with this show (until I got into the new characters) and I wish she'd return.

Or at least go back to TVD at least, not that that show is gonna make it much longer anyway.

Fashionable Explorer

10,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • That One Hero 500
i think it would be pretty cool if they made another season of it, instead of just only make'n it only 1 season D: i luv da show tho nonetheless ^_^
I think the baby and Hayley will survive, but maybe the witches take Hayley or something happens to her so that Klaus and Elijah are forced to take care of the baby themselves and search for Hayley.

Also, Elijah, COME TO ME. emotion_drool

Tipsy Vampire

This show is amazing, the vampires and werewolves actually act like they should. A lot of action and the witches are so ruthless too. I am excited about the finale and glad that it's been renewed for a 2nd season.
I love the Originals so much! When I first heard about it I was exited, because to hear that my favourite chars got a spin off is any fan girls dream. 3nodding When I watched it it was so awesome. whee The finale made me tear up a little. Can't wait until next season.
TVD has gone downhill, I still tune in for Caroline though. But when they made the Originals, man was I happy! Now Rebekah is gone, but that is okay because there are still plenty of likable characters!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff