Welcome to Gaia! ::

InnerGeek
Twisted_Misery
InnerGeek

Hahaha that would make for the funniest ending to a season EVER.
1559 King Henry dies in history... Not sure but I think thats the same year that francis and mary were married... though the show is very loosely based on history

Everyone in the room would be like, "Finally!" xD
Ah I see.
Yeah I think if it was more based on history, it'd be darker and less happy moments.

you also forgot 'completely boring' if the show was fully based on history

I don't know what happened in history, but I'm sure it wouldn't be as good.
SPOILERS if you haven't seen the recent episode.
O.O Mary is stepping up and playing the game... So bad a**
Queen Katherine is so calm and confident during kidnapping its soo weird.
LAITH!!! Greer has finally settled and found happiness and he is going to return a titled man!! Omg omg
Lord Julien finally confessed his problem.. ( wasnt as big as i thought it was going to be)
Just everything about this episode was perfect biggrin
InnerGeek
SPOILERS if you haven't seen the recent episode.
O.O Mary is stepping up and playing the game... So bad a**
Queen Katherine is so calm and confident during kidnapping its soo weird.
LAITH!!! Greer has finally settled and found happiness and he is going to return a titled man!! Omg omg
Lord Julien finally confessed his problem.. ( wasnt as big as i thought it was going to be)
Just everything about this episode was perfect biggrin

Mary: YES. I admit I've been waiting for her to play with the big dogs, and she's finally doing it.
Catherine: She's probably dealt with so many life and death situations it's not even a thing for her anymore. Also, girlfriend knows how to talk her way out of just about anything, knows everything has a price, and is good at fronting confidence.
Leith: UGH! I'm so torn right now! I actually really like Lord Castleroy, so now I don't know what to think. confused
Lord Julien: Agreed, he wasn't even skeezy. It was his family that was bad (assuming he's telling the truth, which I think he is). I also admit that I had this little "Aw" moment at the end of their sequence.

T'was a very good episode.
LOORRD JUULLIIEEN! (Or whatever his name is) ARRGGH! NOO!
My heart... My trust is broken...
What is this program doing to me!!
DIE HENRY!! JUST DIE!!
InnerGeek
DIE HENRY!! JUST DIE!!

OH MY GOSH! I know! Lord Julian killed me! I was so sad. I swear there is no happiness for these people. Or it is ridiculously short lived. crying
Considering the timeline, I now think Henry is going to die next season. I'm pretty sure there is only one more episode and it kind of looks like he's not going down next week. Then again, time tends to jump around/speed up, so maybe he will. Either way, I ready for him to go.
SummerKitty
InnerGeek
DIE HENRY!! JUST DIE!!

OH MY GOSH! I know! Lord Julian killed me! I was so sad. I swear there is no happiness for these people. Or it is ridiculously short lived. crying
Considering the timeline, I now think Henry is going to die next season. I'm pretty sure there is only one more episode and it kind of looks like he's not going down next week. Then again, time tends to jump around/speed up, so maybe he will. Either way, I ready for him to go.

HENRY NEEDS TO DIE NOW

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces