Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanatical Zealot

Senator Armstrong
Suicidesoldier#1

Nice of you to ignore the rest of my post, particularly about pointing out where the police have killed people.

That's because you are very, very deliberately ignoring what's going on.

You've stated that military equipment by itself is inherently more dangerous when in the hands of police, and when pressed to ask why, you couldn't explain it other than saying that the two names were different, which was just a very silly argument of semantics.

You have yet to provide any evidence of even a single protester being killed by police, so they aren't just indiscriminately killing people. And since there are looters burning down buildings and other such issues, you'd expect them to respond back with some force, meaning they seemed to be moderately restrained.

Now according to you I'm "ignoring" what's going on when you in fact seem to be doing that by saying "military equipment" is somehow making the police act "overtly hostile in ways even the military do not act toward enemy combatants." They literally kill enemy combatants. Since the police are not killing lots of people, it's you who are ignoring the situation and just making random baseless accusations.
Suicidesoldier#1

You've stated that military equipment by itself is inherently more dangerous when in the hands of police, and when pressed to ask why, you couldn't explain it other than saying that the two names were different, which was just a very silly argument of semantics.

It's obvious why. You have to literally be dumber than a third grader to not know why.

Quote:
You have yet to provide any evidence of even a single protester being killed by police, so they aren't just indiscriminately killing people. And since there are looters burning down buildings and other such issues, you'd expect them to respond back with some force, meaning they seemed to be moderately restrained.

You can see the ******** equipment in plain view. There is photo, video, and documentary evidence. The DOJ and DHS have stated publicly they gave military equipment to police forces. There are statistics which say that, in the wake of receiving this equipment, usage of police paramilitary units (like SWAT) have increased 1400%. This is not hidden information. It is publicly available, and it is all over the ******** media right now. There is no way you are not aware of this without either being an actual retard or trying very hard to ignore this information.

Fanatical Zealot

Senator Armstrong
Suicidesoldier#1

It's obvious why. You have to literally be dumber than a third grader to not know why.

If it's so obvious, you should be able to state it without difficulty. Yet you haven't.

Quote:
Quote:

You can see the ******** equipment in plain view. There is photo, video, and documentary evidence. The DOJ and DHS have stated publicly they gave military equipment to police forces. There are statistics which say that, in the wake of receiving this equipment, usage of police paramilitary units (like SWAT) have increased 1400%. This is not hidden information. It is publicly available, and it is all over the ******** media right now. There is no way you are not aware of this without either being an actual retard or trying very hard to ignore this information.

Again, skirting the issue with a strawman. I never said police didn't have such equipment or weren't using SWAT members to handle the situation, I asked you to show me how fatalities and other such things increased because of it, particularly in the Ferguson riots.

Quotable Genius

It's ultimately heart-Breaking.

Scrolling through my Tumblr all I see is racist comments against Whites, Against Blacks, etc. It's truly sad because I was raised, from 4th grade, in a very very mixed school. Believe it or not, in the high-school I graduated from, white was the minority; And the great thing was that everyone got along so well.

You could take the dorkiest white kid, and sit him next to a Black jock, and they'd get along fine, and have a great conversation. IT was really a beautiful thing. Watching this is just sad, knowing full well the amount of peace the human race can show to each other, as proven by my high-school.

I think Both Whites and Blacks can stand against this scary police force. My examples are 1.) being Ferguson, a town where the population consists of predominantly the Black Minority and 2.) The Bundy Ranch Stand-off, in which it was mostly a White population.

Anxious GO

black_wing_angel

Pretty much sums up the whole thing...
Yeah, this guy gets it I think.

Anxious GO

IVovacane
Sriracha Sauce
IVovacane
Divine_Malevolence
It's a riot.
Riots are bad and put people in danger.
It's in everyone's best interests for it to end as quickly as possible with the least amount of fires set.
An' that's basically what I think.
No, its not a riot...its a protest- a peaceful one at that. They started shooting rubber bullets and teargasing the protesters and arresting them. If you research it, you'll see that their rights as U.S citizens were taken away from them which is unconstitutional.
Wow how blind are you that you haven't seen the rioting.
Nobody has...How about you show me
lol

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
My opinion is that people are protesting law enforcement for making mistakes while enforcing laws. Never mind the reasons why the suspect may be pulled over by a police officer, it would simply muddy the narrative.

Not to mention all those silly protestors make it so much easier for the clear thinking citizens of Ferguson to loot their fellows blind. Kind of like that police video where some shop owner in Ferguson becomes the victim of a strong arm robbery, in broad daylight no less! But please ignore that, it muddies the narrative...

I'd play Sublime's "April 26, 1992", but I'mnot sure if its 'Gaia safe'. It's never about the incident. It's always about free swag. Riots are laways about that, and shall always be.
Rioting and looting isn't going to help anything rolleyes

Tipsy Smoker

IMisterNinjaI
It's ultimately heart-Breaking.

Scrolling through my Tumblr all I see is racist comments against Whites, Against Blacks, etc. It's truly sad because I was raised, from 4th grade, in a very very mixed school. Believe it or not, in the high-school I graduated from, white was the minority; And the great thing was that everyone got along so well.

You could take the dorkiest white kid, and sit him next to a Black jock, and they'd get along fine, and have a great conversation. IT was really a beautiful thing. Watching this is just sad, knowing full well the amount of peace the human race can show to each other, as proven by my high-school.

I think Both Whites and Blacks can stand against this scary police force. My examples are 1.) being Ferguson, a town where the population consists of predominantly the Black Minority and 2.) The Bundy Ranch Stand-off, in which it was mostly a White population.
This is my mindset. The racism is tainting the actual issue.
Lady Kariel

Know what's worse? The cops.

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Sriracha Sauce
black_wing_angel

Pretty much sums up the whole thing...
Yeah, this guy gets it I think.
Makes one wish this person was given time to speak on national news.

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Lady Kariel
But I got a new flat screen television, and all it cost me was this brick. How can R&L not help?
Patton
Lady Kariel
But I got a new flat screen television, and all it cost me was this brick. How can R&L not help?

What a perfectly good waste of a brick scream

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Lady Kariel
Patton
Lady Kariel

But that's the beautiful thing about the brick. After opening new opportunities, it can be retrieved and stored in one's pocket for repeat uses. blaugh
Patton
Lady Kariel
Patton
Lady Kariel

But that's the beautiful thing about the brick. After opening new opportunities, it can be retrieved and stored in one's pocket for repeat uses. blaugh

Well you must have some mighty large pockets

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces